Daygame Section

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Technical Issues & Suggestions

Post subject: Daygame Section
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey guys, would it be possible to have a board/topic purely dedicated to daygame? Sometimes I want to find questions and advice purely related to daygame because I along with many other people don't or can't night game often. Thanks.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

Post subject: Re: Daygame Section
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:59 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

No love for day game people?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

seconded

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:44 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Though it seems like a solid suggestion, the forum is clearly not going to be re-ordered.
There's still a dead section right at the top, dedicated to Mystery's ancient VH1 program. This site hasn't had any connection to Mystery in at least 5 years.

I'd say these sections are here to stay.

RSDTyler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
The Forum is currently experiencing a process of upgrades over the next few weeks, so stay tuned ! :)
Sweet. Also what happened to the thing that would say what the most recent post in a thread was? The name is there but the thread is gone.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Windows is introduced on your PC OS
The new form of working arrangement of Windows highlights staggering subjects. Notwithstanding, once you apply new topic to get a crisp look, the symbols that you have changed already will be supplanted by prearranged symbols of the topic . Taskbar is another region of concern It looks awesome, be that as it may, in the meantime the vast majority of the clients get confounded in choosing whether the symbol is only an alternate route or a running application. In a few dialects, you may see the message Something occurred with the main alternative being CLOSE catch. When you tap the catch, the establishment ends. This has been seen on the off chance that you made an ISO and are utilizing a copied DVD or USB to introduce Windows 10. Check the Language and Region settings in Control board of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 that you are redesigning utilizing the ISO record.
A superior fix is to utilize Upgrade This PC alternative utilizing the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. The last choice would evacuate the need to make ISO-based establishment media (DVD or USB) and will do a set up overhaul of Windows 10. The set up redesign does not, likely, turn out badly with the odd something happened message as indicated by provides details regarding online networking. You will require a dynamic Internet association, however, for each PC you update along these lines.
Despite the fact that the Disk Cleanup utility should pandel start to consequently tidy up your hard drive however in the event that it rather prompts you to choose a drive to tidy up, select it and after that tap the OK catch. Likewise, select the Disk Cleanup tab and check all the containers beside documents, which you need to evacuate. Whenever done, click OK. It should now begin tidying up the transitory web documents. Whenever done, tap the OK catch and after that affirm the cancellation. Your circle will be free of temp records now . This strategy should work for Microsoft Windows 7 and Vista.
A Disk Cleanup window will fly up provoking you to choose the drive you need to tidy up. Select the drive and afterward tap the OK catch. Select the documents that you wish to evacuate and after that tap the OK catch. It might require some investment relying upon the measure of information your drive has. Affirm the erasure. Your PC will be cleaned now. You should run plate cleanup in any event once seven days to erase the superfluous temp records. It will improve your PC's execution and speed. Once in the System Restore window, snap to choose the date and time and tap the Restore catch. On the off chance that incited, affirm the activity and restart your PC. Contingent upon the measure of information, framework reestablish may take some time. Whenever done, your Dell PC will be moved back to the coveted date when it was working fine . Microsoft Windows Helpline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks