spots and blackheads

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: spots and blackheads
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:39 am 
Dedicated Member

im not sure if this has been covered on here but i need help on this, i have oily skin so i get spots and blackheads so any got any advice?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

are you using any products?
whats your diet like?
do you exfoliate often?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: 3230+Fox+Hollow+Drive
try using oil wipes, and keep them in your pocket at all times. they can lead to better skin, and less blackheads. If you've read The Game, they reference these wipes as something every PUA should have with them at all times.

Also, your diet may not consist of enough vitamins/nutrients. are you taking a multivitamin? if not, try Twinlab's one a day 90 pack. 3 months of multivitamins for onlly about 15 bucks. its a great deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have also the problem of spots on my skin and i have tried many things and i am still looking for some information any suggestions plz.

Post subject: Re: spots and blackheads
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There are many ways to remove blackheads. And one of the most effective measures is using natural materials, such as honey, or lemon juice.

You can click this link to get more information: https://authorityremedies.com/home-reme ... lackheads/

It is noted that you also need to exfoliate dead skin regularly. Because when it comes to natural home remedies for blackheads, exfoliating skin is a basic one. Exfoliation is one of the most important skin care steps to help skin become more bright and airy. When dead skin is not removed, the pores will be clogged, thus causing blackheads and acne. Therefore, you should clean the skin 1-2 times per week for your skin to be healthier and more beautiful. It is not only one of the simple home remedies for blackheads, but also one of the most essential tasks you have to do often if you want to keep a healthy skin.

Post subject: Re: spots and blackheads
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Its great post and help me a lot. please keep continue posting articles on your great site.
free gift cards codes generator and free gift cards codes generator