Get rid of your skin moles... AT HOME!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

The help is near, in this forum.

Remember: "And before using this, I order you to go to a doctor to see if the mole is healthy. (No melanoma)"

viewtopic.php?p=293977#293977

You need:

Cotton
Apple cider vinegar
Band-aids
Masking tape/Vaseline/Something that prevents the Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) from burning the skin around the mole.

From the topic above, read it for more information:

"Procedure:
Put ACV on a cotton ball on your mole (cover the other skin so it doesnt become red) and band-aid on it.

1. Night, do the procedure. Remove the system in the morning.

2. When you get out from work/school, do the procedure. Let it be there for couple hours (~2-3)

Repeat this for three days (Depending on how big the mole is)

My moles diameter was like 3mm and 3-4 days was enough. Then I just kept a day free from using ACV and next morning, there was a scab all over the mole.

I put some honey on it next night and showered it with warm water. In day or two the scab will fall off and the mole goes with it. There will be a little pink new skin under the mole now.

ACV MIGHT WORK DIFFERENTLY DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF YOUR SKIN, so try it out somewhere non-visible place. And before using this, I order you to go to a doctor to see if the mole is healthy. (No melanoma)
"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:32 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

thats awesome.. i dont think i got any moles that bother me, but a wart on the back of my head that i been trying to treat with no luck.. i wonder if this same technique might work on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:34 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yes, this should work on them too. It wont take long for it to be gone. If Im right this works on skin moles, skin tags and warts, but only moles are tested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

which apple cider vinegar did you use? i bought some krogers brand because it was cheap, and didnt realize its watered down to only 5 percent acidity. I think Hienz is the same way too. I got some rice cane vinegar i could try that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Im from Europe.

Mine ACV had 6%, but I think 5% will do.

I dont know anything rice cane vinegar, I recommend you to try ACV. But because we are not talking about the same product, try it first on a mole that is somewhere under a cloth, because:

1) You will see how much time it takes, and if you gonna get rid of a mole on your face ( I KNOW THE TEMPTATION TO REMOVE IT RIGHT AWAY IS HUGE ) you already gonna know then much long you need keep band-aid on your face because if a mole is large (talking about > 2mm) there will be a very notiable scab.

2) You will see if it works at all for you. There are many different skin types and everything doesnt work for everybody.

Conclusion: 5% should be enough, try it first on a mole which can be covered easily.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I don't mean to speak against you Johnny A, but this process sounds dangeorous to me. Though most mles are canceoles are benine, many skin morous and can be malignant. As with inproper removal (via poor surgery) I think that this primitive method through essential burning it off with an acid could lead to an opportunity for cancerous cells to spread.

The reason being that clusters of cancerous cells, when seperated, spread very VERY quickly. This is the reason that many tumours are considered inoperable, the doctors will not take the risk unless they believe that can get 100% of the cancer cells because the risk is simply too high. I may be wrong but I would encourage you and all others here to seek medical advice before attempting this procedure.

Regards,

The_Enforcer

The Enforcer.

The game is easy to start, the referee blows the whistle. It's where you go from there that matters.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It is easy to remove skin tags. Using natural materials is a best choice.
For example banana peel.
Thanks to the strong antioxidant agents found in the banana peel, it is regarded as one of the incredible home remedies for skin tags. Additionally, the enzymes in the banana peel are beneficial for relieving the tag naturally.

How to apply:

Prepare a banana peel and cut it into small pieces
Put the inside part of the peel on the skin tag
Cover it by using a bandage and wait for overnight
Remove the peel and then rinse it off the area with clean water
Repeat the SPAM per night for several days or until you notice some significant improvements.

Second choice is pineapple juice
Pineapple juice is believed to be among top simple but effective tips supporting the skin tags removal. To reap one of the impressive health benefits of pineapple juice, you can follow some of easy steps below.
Click this link to know about the steps: https://authorityremedies.com/how-to-ge ... skin-tags/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There is https://getting-rid-of-ground-moles.com/
a methods how to fight moles at home. My opinion that all starts with cleanliness and order.