Golf clubs recommendations

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm a newbie in golf playing so I don't know which clubs is better to choose for the start. Would be greatful for your tips/recommendations.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well in general if you're such a beginner in this sport and are going only to learn its basics, it won't matter much which type of clubs you will use, all of them will be ok for your learning time and developing skills.
On the other hand if it's so important for you, you can use such tips for making a choice:
1) make a research about avaliable golf clubs types according to your budget and general level of playing skills
2) choose the clubs not according to their brand names but according to your gender, body type and physical condition
3) make a test drive for the models you like, it's important to check your grip thickness which is one of main factors for making good swings and hits
4) make the same test drive for the club's shaft, loft and clubhead

There are many types of golf clubs now like for example woods, irons https://golfclubguru.net/golf-irons/, hybrids, wedges and putters, all of them have their own advantages/disadvantages and are used for different playing purposes. But as I mentioned above while being the newbie, you won't feel that differences much.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I like all kinds of sports. I believe that sport is life. Now I'm betting on sports here http://1xbet.co.ke. I learned how to make good money on my hobby. You're betting on sports?