diet

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: diet
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How to balance your diet?

Post subject: Re: diet
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

In order to balance your diet, you need to contact a trainer who will study your physical and psychological indicators and then give recommendations.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You need to calculate the consumption of calories and carbohydrates per day, it is desirable to do this using a special calculator and then refer to the expert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, you just need to follow what you eat and how much, on the Internet there is a lot of information on the content of proteins, fats and carbohydrates in products. You just need to observe the balance of everything in the body and engage in physical culture, but https://miss-and-missis.com/what-fruits ... n-protein/ article in which a detailed description of the protein content in fruits.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There's only one way to lose weight: burning more calories than the ones you get! Calculate your actual WEEKLY amount and just try to decrease a little (if you do physical activities, watch out not to lower too much!). If you need, here's a good calorie tracker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwmBduUUaNY&t=317s

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello!
I want to say that your question is one of the most common in fitness. For each person, this question can be answered individually. Each of us is different in our physique and metabolism. What do you need a diet for? Do you want to lose all or do you monitor the flow of substances into your body?
Personally, I use a simple but very effective diet. Every season I switch to a 22-day vegetarian diet. It allows you to balance your diet and helps keep your metabolism normal.

Write my assignment
Make my assignment UK
Assignment help globally