Pain in my lower Back

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: Pain in my lower Back
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So for the last few days, I've been feeling pain in my lower back (at the joint of hips and left leg). I had this muscle pulled in my childhood while I was bowling (while playing Cricket). It took me one year to be able to bowl again. So yeah this muscle of mine is a bit weak. Although the pain is not severe, it is affecting my workout in gym and I can't do proper game, specially free weights.
A friend of mine suggested that its due to over masterbation, which honestly I had been doing recently. I have a few reasons which could be possible.

1. Its due to over masterbation. The pain actually transferred to my left leg and I could feel my left side a bit weak as the kind of weakness you feel when jerk off (or atleast that sort).

2. I lifted heavy weights in gym at a wrong posture. (As this muscle was pulled really bad in my childhood too)

3. I had been focusing too much on my Upper body in gym so now my upper body has got heavy to the extent that the lower body is not supporting it enough. (This thing a friend of mine told me once when I started working out)

I've taken some days off from gym which has helped a bit. At the same time I also reduced my masterbation. So I am not really sure what made it better.

So My question is: What could be the possible reason of this pain ?? Is this just normal or is it something to worry about ??

How can I eliminate it ? Should I take rest or workout more on lower back ??

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I used to have this as well: Go to your PT (or a trainer in the Gym) and ask for proper stretching exercises to do daily. Especially in the morning and b4 bedtime.

Also make sure you have an abdomen regiment, next to your normal workout. just a few good abdominal exercises, even in resting days can make a huge difference.

It did at least to me, but to be honest: you should always consult a doctor or a therapist instead of a PU forum ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:57 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Also make sure you have an abdomen regiment, next to your normal workout. just a few good abdominal exercises, even in resting days can make a huge difference.

It did at least to me, but to be honest: you should always consult a doctor or a therapist instead of a PU forum ;-)
Lolz.. The PU forum has a section named "Health and Fitness" and has some PUAs which are health gurus too :)
I am taking some days off from gym. 4 days rest has made it better. After rest I am thinking of working out on my lower body which I've really ignored all the time. Honestly all I did was biceps, triceps and a lil bit of shoulders and chest just to give a Muscular Look to my body. I am paying the price for ignoring other parts I guess.
Thnx for your reply btw.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I believe that lavender oil can help you
Lavender oil is the great choice to relief the pain.
Many studies have found that massage the painful part of body with lavender oil after 15 minutes, the pain will disappear.
Lavender oil is also great for skin care, curing headache and insomnia very well.
Source https://wikihomenutrition.com/lavender- ... ain_Relief
I hope my post helps

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:07 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I recommend going to the doctor. At least you will have a professional opinion and a peace of mind. For now, all i can personally recommend is doing yoga. Or core exercises that work your abdominal and improve your posture. I've had lower back ache for months after I started working out. I did not do any abs or core work because I thought mayor compound movements was enough. But boy, was I wrong. If your core is weak, everything suffers. I highly recommend doing core work or yoga.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:27 pm 
Dedicated Member

Back pain can be a whole load of things - I've recently had very bad back spasms which coincided with starting a new job where I have a 5 hour round commute; this means i sit in the car for 5 hours then sit at my desk for 8 - that's a lot of sitting. That on top of some new exercises in the gym where I have had bad form, and probably a bit of stress as well. It all adds up.

If your core is very poor, I'd recommend Pilates at least at first. This builds up more core strength. Yoga is excellent but is more about stretching than building core strength - I have done both; Pilates has limited use for me now as I have a fairly strong core but yoga is an absolute god-send, helps with posture and muscle stiffness.

Masturbation is definitely not the problem. What would the biology behind that even be? Masturbation does not affect your back muscles - unless you're masturbating in some weird fucking positions!!

I would get to a doctor. Then maybe get a proper deep tissue massage and see a physio or chiropractor, even if it's just for a pen initial consultation. Rest off the gym for a bit to let it fully recover. Then when you're recovered, focus on building in some core and flexibility work into your workout - yoga, even just a fifteen minute stretch session a couple of times a week can help. Then make sure your form is perfect in the gym. You're better off dropping weight and getting form right - this will help with gains and in preventing injury.

You've got to remember that if you're lifting weights heavy and regularly, you are putting your body under a lot of stress. If there was one hint I would recommend to anybody who does weights regularly (and is beyond newby stage), it would be to incorporate yoga or Pilates as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

thank

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I wonder whether you have back acnes or not? If you had, I would recommend you some tips about how to get rid of back acnes via natural ingredients. You can use lemon, lemon juice can exfoliate dead cells effectively; therefore, it is the optimal choice if you want to quickly get rid of back acne. Moreover, it can give you a helping hand in eliminate bruises because of its anti-swollen agents. Cut a lemon into 2 halves and rub them on your infected skin 2-3 times per week. You can see the improved results in no time. Or olive oil, besides being a great home remedy for back acne, this kind of oil can be used to confront with a number of ailments such as toenail fungus, head lice, dry skin, and toothache and even back acne. It is easy to find olive oil into your kitchen. You can take advantage of it to get fair skin and eliminate back acne. Besides, it also works to moisturize your skin. Dab this oil on your affected area for 15—20 minutes and rinse off with water. Alternatively, you can mix it with bath milk. It is one of the cheap home remedies for back acne. For more info, see this site https://authorityremedies.com/home-reme ... back-acne/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Get yourself adjusted by a chiropractor. I used to get this when using my kettle bells. My spine wasn't lined up properly. After getting adjusted, I had no issues.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Use the Roman chair at the gym. I had a weak lower back and it caused lots of issues. I worked with a very good chiropractor who told me I should be able to do as many reps on the Roman chair as I could do sit-ups. Well, when I started I could do 7-8 reps. Now I can do 40, my lower back is stronger, and I don't suffer from the issues I was dealing with.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.admissioninfo.co.in/dayananda-sagar-college-of-engineering.html
please do some Pranayama ...it will work out your pain will be off

Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering admissionMS Ramaiah Institute of Technology admissionPES Institute of Technology admissionRV College of Engineering admission
PES School of Engineering BangaloreReva Institute of Technology and Management BangaloreReva University admissionBangalore Institute Of Technology admissionAcharya Institute of Technology Bangalore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

try superman exercise

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I wonder whether you have back acnes or not? If you had, I would recommend you some tips about how to get rid of back acnes via natural ingredients. You can use lemon, lemon juice can exfoliate dead cells effectively; therefore, it is the optimal choice if you want to quickly get rid of back acne. Moreover, it can give you a helping hand in eliminate bruises because of its anti-swollen agents. Cut a lemon into 2 halves and rub them on your infected skin 2-3 times per week. You can see the improved results in no time. Or olive oil, besides being a great home remedy for back acne, this kind of oil can be used to confront with a number of ailments such as toenail fungus, head lice, dry skin, and toothache and even back acne. It is easy to find olive oil into your kitchen. You can take advantage of it to get fair skin and eliminate back acne. Besides, it also works to moisturize your skin. Dab this oil on your affected area for 15—20 minutes and rinse off with water. Alternatively, you can mix it with bath milk. It is one of the cheap home remedies for back acne. For more info, see this site https://authorityremedies.com/home-reme ... back-acne/
Those are some good home remedies. Thanks for sharing. And thank you everyone else.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Its great post and help me a lot. please keep continue posting articles on your great site.
free gift card code generator and free gift card code generator

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: CharlesNuh
Facebook: CharlesNuh
Google+: +CharlesNuh
Twitter: CharlesNuh
YouTube: CharlesNuh
Hello! I've been suffering from back pain for almost 7 months now and can't sleep properly at night. I already have prescription meds but I refrain on using them coz it only takes the pain for a minute or so and back again. Then one of my friends gave me a joint to try if it makes me feel better and it does! I try asking him what it is but he has no idea also. So I started doing my own research about medical marijuana, Experts also recognize THC for its powerful ability to reduce pain. It does so by potentiating the glycine receptor, including and even helps to relieve neuropathic pain. Additionally, studies show that THC can be incredibly beneficial for individuals suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS). The use of THC was able to lessen their symptoms and improve their overall condition. The different strain has a variety of uses and effect depending on your needs. You may check this https://www.gyo.green/the-cali-connecti ... 818-f.html This strain has a very potent effect on chronic pains like back pain and joint pain and a lot more. just sharing have a nice day to all