Ten Health Tips

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: Ten Health Tips
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

Here are some basic health tips from my site, if you're starting out on your health kick these are some useful things to keep in mind! PM if you have any questions

Tip #1 Don’t starve yourself: Reducing your calorie intake to an amount less than eight times your body weight may cause your metabolism to institute severe energy-saving measures that will make you dumb and grumpy, as well as reduce the rate your body burns calories. It may also cause a reduction in lean body mass. During severe calorie restriction, excess muscles are regarded as expendable and fat reserves are not.

Tip #2 Eat six times a day: By feeding your body frequently throughout the day, you can avoid binge eating; maintain stable energy levels and facilitate a healthy metabolism. It’s also a great way to provide your body with the nutrients it needs to recover from resistance training. If consuming six meals a day is a challenge, add meal replacement drinks into your array of meal options

Tip #3 Eat protein and carbs at each meal: By combining protein and carbs in each meal, you’ll maintain more stable energy levels and provide your body with a constant supply of amino acids and glucose which help support muscle tissue.

Tip #4 Prepare meals ahead of time: Most of us are too busy to prepare healthy, low-fat foods every day – that’s the secret to the success of fast-food restaurants. One Possible solution would be to prepare some nutrient dense, low calorie meals on Sunday night or whenever you have some extra time and then freeze them.

Tip #5 Snack Frequently but wisely: It’s been shown that spreading your calorie intake throughout the day by eating more often increases your metabolism. Obviously , you need to make good choices, but the increase in metabolism from frequent feedings and the improved ability to avoid binge eating and poor food selection due to never reaching ‘I’m starving’ status will yield significant fat loss.

Tip #6 Keep alcohol to a minimum: For some reason, people tend to ignore the calorie content of alcohol when monitoring their calories. A bottle of wine or a six-pack of beer can add anywhere from 625 – 1,100 calories to your diet. In addition, a gram of alcohol has about seven calories – nearly as much as a gram of fat, but both are metabolized and stored by the body very easily.

Tip #7 Cheat once a week: No one can eat “perfectly” all the time without feeling overly restricted. If you’re craving something that doesn’t fit into your nutritional plan , hold off that craving until your “cheat day”. One day a week, forget calorie counting, portion control, etc. And eat whatever you’d like. By giving yourself this option, you can maintain the discipline you need to be successful the other six days of the week.

Tip #8 Build more muscle: Not only will additional muscle help you look leaner but it will also make your body more metabolically active. Muscle burns calories just sitting there. It makes sense, though. Fat is metabolically inactive. It’s simply stored, just ‘hanging around’ until it’s needed. Muscle, on the other hand, is constantly demanding energy (calories). The more muscle you have, the more calories you need just to maintain your present weight.

Tip #9 Buy a pedometer: A pedometer will prevent you from ignoring a sedentary lifestyle. By simply measuring your level of activity you can set the goal of incrementally increasing it over the course of the upcoming days, weeks and months.

Tip #10: Drink more water: The human body can last weeks without food, but only days without fluid. It has no way to store the fluid it needs to replenish the blood in order for body functions to work properly. All fluids count towards the daily total and 1.9 liters is a good rule of thumb

Hit me up if you have any questions, FrankBlack

Post subject: Re: Ten Health Tips
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for sharing this informative post very helpful for me. Here I would also like to share some amazing weight loss and healthy tips for being healthy and fit.
Losing weight is a simple equation: if you burn more calories than you eat, the weight will come off. Start off by estimating how many calories you burn each day using the daily calorie needs calculator that you can find online. This will give you an idea of how many calories to eat. Healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week. To lose 1 pound per week you need to create a calorie deficit (burn more than you eat) of 500 calories per day. To lose 2 pounds a week, you have to double the deficit to 1000 calories per day. You can achieve this by eating less, exercising more or a combination of both. So If you're wondering how to lose stomach fat or overall weight in just a week or so, I would suggest you to be consistent and regular. Eat healthy foods, avoid junk foods, exercise regularly. Both cardio and weight training is necessary in this matter.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I read full and all the tips are essential for Healths.Fitness is not about being better than others… It’s about being better than you used to be…

Every teenager has become a fitness freak these days. Everyone wants a body like Vin Diesel or John Cena and wants to have biceps and 6 pack abs or at least, a flat stomach. But a lot of us need to take care of certain things because our body is still growing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This blog is very informative. My query has been resolved after reading this. Chikungunya total guide about disease and SPAM as you desire.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for sharing these tips

Best Regards,
diet for weight loss

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hii,
Eat a variety of foods.
Base your diet on plenty of foods rich in carbohydrates.
Replace saturated with unsaturated fat.
Enjoy plenty of fruits and vegetables.
Reduce salt and sugar intake.
Eat regularly, control the portion size.
Drink plenty of fluids.
Maintain a healthy body weight.
ISO 9001 Certification in Hyderabad
ISO 9001 Certification in bangalore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for those wonderful tips. It is informative and useful to read. I've found out tips which can help me on my journey towards healthy living.