Dropping Weight

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: Dropping Weight
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm around 5'11 and up to 240 after being as low as 200 pounds. Going to try and jump start my diet with the following one week regiment. I know it seems like a joke but all the weight this diet claims is lost CAN'T be just water weight. My question is how much can I safely lose without having the dreaded skin flab issue that comes with losing weight too fast?

Your 7 Day Eating Plan -
Day One:
Fruit: Eat all of the fruit you want (except bananas). Eat only your soup and the fruit for the first day. For drinks- unsweetened teas, cranberry juice and water.

Day Two:
Vegetables: Eat until you are stuffed will all fresh, raw or cooked vegetables of your choice. Try to eat leafy green vegetables and stay away from dry beans, peas and corn. Eat all the vegetables you want along with your soup. At dinner, reward yourself with a big baked potato with butter. Do not eat fruit today.

Day Three:
Mix Days One and Two: Eat all the soup, fruits and vegetables you want. No Baked Potato.

Day Four:
Bananas and Skim Milk: Eat as many as eight bananas and drink as many glasses of skim milk as you would like on this day, along with your soup. This day is supposed to lessen your desire for sweets.

Day Five:
Beef And Tomatoes: Ten to twenty ounces of beef and up to six fresh tomatoes. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water this day to wash the uric acid from your body. Eat your soup at least once this day. You may eat broiled or baked chicken instead of beef (but absolutely no skin-on chicken). If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for beef on one of the beef days (but not both).

Day Six:
Beef and Vegetables: Eat to your heart’s content of beef and vegetables this day. You can even have 2 or 3 steaks if you like, with leafy green vegetables. No Baked Potato. Eat your soup at least once.

Day Seven:
Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices and vegetables: Again stuff, stuff, stuff yourself. Be sure to eat your soup at least once this day.

Post subject: Re: Dropping Weight
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:19 am 
Dedicated Member

Seems like a healthy diet. The most important aspect of losing weight is to just burn more calories than you are taking in, if you are doing that, then you will lose weight.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The fastest way to lose weight I have found is with the Paleo diet and high intensity work outs. Your making a mistake with the fruit.

Fruit is high in sugar, whcih cause insulin spikes and you cannot lose weight during that time.. What you need to do is have a protein only breakfast then work out and after your workout you can have some fruit but be careful of your sugar intake. High protein, low carb.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
The most important aspect of losing weight is to just burn more calories than you are taking in
I am quite agree with your point of view if you control on your calories intake than you can easily loss your weight.. But exercises are equally important to loss weight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The most important thing to lose weight is controlling the callories you take lower than the energy you burn. Some fruits and vegetables that is best for weight loss are:
Guava
Apples
Cucumber
Jicama
Squash
Papaya
Read more: https://wikihomenutrition.com/squash-health-benefits/

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hii,
Do More Cardio. Share on Pinterest
Cut Back on Refined Carbs. Cutting down on carbs is another simple way to improve the quality of your diet and further weight loss
Start Counting Calories
Choose Better Beverages
Eat More Slowly
Add Fiber to Your Diet
Eat a High-Protein Breakfast
Get Enough Sleep Every Nigh
ISO 27001 Certification in Bangalore
ISO 9001 Certification in bangalore