What is the best workout for upper body muscle gain?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:52 pm 
Dedicated Member

I agree it really is all about the dieting! Its mainly 80% dieting and 20% exercise! But anyways I would recommend this book here:

"The Men's Health Diet"
27 Days To Sculpted Abs, Maximum Muscle & Superhuman Sex!

I have been following the methods in that book for A couple of weeks and have been seeing nice results with it! I like it!

Click here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Traps, delts, and chest are the key muscle groups you should add size to for an aesthetic silhouette. Having low body fat is the most overall attractive trait to the largest percentage of females.

Some girls like lots of mass, some see it as a turnoff. So, get your body the way YOU want it.

I personally have maintained the tennis/soccer/kickboxer physique most of my life, and have lots of females compliment my body, and lots of women and men ask what I do to keep it. My answer is usually "copious amounts of sexual activity, and I like to play sports."

As for exercises, go to bodybuilding.com and read some articles from guys that know way more than we do.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:46 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
L and lots of women and men ask what I do to keep it. My answer is usually "copious amounts of sexual activity, and I like to play WATER sports."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Lol. that's good there sir

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've always had a knack for getting noticeably prominent pecs, the exercise is simple and expends your mass through your clothing so it's a good place to start while working the rest of upper body.

Benching is a great place to go
The wider the length between your arms the more chest is focused on. put your ring finger on the rings of the bar (or estimate if there aren't indentions. Start low and build up to heavier weights
Heavier weight = Bigger pecs
Lower weight = More endurance (So they don't reduce mass as fast)
Work your way up from lower weight (be realistic don't pull something) and then to heavier weights and then back down. As you go down to lower weights do more reps as the weights go down.

Inclines work for the upper part of the chest, although harder they leave a nice toned look the the rest of the pectoral ensemble, although given they are harder. Good luck.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Start from dumbbell strength exercises. Many fitness novices arrived gym, anxious to put all of the instruments are practicing again, such as a treadmill cardio training equipment, if the warm-up in place, generally does not occur sports injuries. However, chest thruster, barbell strength training equipment such, it is not very suitable for beginners to practice it. If you want to practice the novice power, optional 3-5 pound dumbbell with both hands placed on the chest, doing exercises recommended 12-15 2-3 group can be.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The very first thing came to my mind when answering any question like this is to recommend that you find a good Personal Trainer to show you how to perform the exercises correctly. They can be expensive, but you don’t need to use them often. A common problem people have when they overdevelop their chest is rotator cuff injury.

Do you want a big chest and weak shoulder muscles and a loose back? Of course not.

#Bench presses can cause injury if your form is wrong, but it’s a great exercise.

#Dumbell presses, dumbell flyes (not very effective) and indeed push-ups are excellent too.

Don’t rush your exercise and don’t sacrifice good form in return of increasing your weights too quickly.

Count to 4 on the way down and 1 on the way up with proper breathing. Give it a year and you’ll see huge changes, although you’ll be surely pleased after a couple of months with your progress if you exercise twice a week.

Don’t be a hero! Take it easy, give it time and concentrate on doing the exercises perfectly, and you’ll get there!