Help Reducing Hair Fall

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: Help Reducing Hair Fall
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, i am facing a serious problem of hair fall since 2 years. I have tried many products to stop them but failed. Does anybody have suggestions about how to stop my hair fall.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hair fall is the a most popular problem faced by all the peoples. Don't Wory about that i had also faced that problem but after use Coconut hair oil i have solve this problem. if you believe me then use the coconut Hair Oil.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

In market there is an Indian Oil named Kesh King. It is perfect to stop Hair Fall. I am using it from just 3-4 days back and it helps me to stop 50% of hair fall. It has so simple procedure. Daily massage with at night and wash hair in the morning. This oil also useful to make hair healthy and long. You must use it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

From a diet perspective :

Eat less sodium , go as far as counting your sodium intake!

And drink lots of mineral water, theres a hi grade alkaline deep sea water i drink on a weekly basis to tone / maintain my PH .

Or if your poor and can stomach baking soda, injest with water half a teaspoon of baking soda before/after breakfast.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

None of the suggestions thus far will work.

The only product proven to work is propecia. You can buy the generic version called "Finpecia" from India, it's cheaper.

It works.

ps It's called hair loss

http://www.authenticpua.com/primal-seduction/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys
iam 23 and my hair loss started when I was 18. Luckily i found an epic doctor who helped me!!
He suggested to buy pills with the substance finasterid since then i gained the loss back and cant complain about any losses anymore.

try it out ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Rosie,

Firstly relax. Don’t get stressed as it is a major cause of hair loss. Only take or apply any medical products after consultation with a physician. I would recommend you follow a proper line of SPAM which will help you in resolving your hair problems. Nowadays, you can easily consult medical professionals the world over, courtesy of the Internet.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Don't worry about that i had also experienced that issue but after use Grape hairs oil I have fix this issue. If you believe me then use the coconut Hair Oil..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:46 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

as someone mentioned propecia (finasteride) is the only thing that works. It works well but it fucks with your hormones to do the job. I did it for a two years, it worked, but then I decided I just don't care if I lose my hair so I stopped using it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yahoo Messenger: jomo_loc@yahoo.com
I've been experiencing hair loss over the past year and a half (in the front). For some strange reason, it seems to have been stop falling out over the past months. I don't recall using anything but some raw aloe vera applied to the front of my head where it is balding.

Push comes to shove, just embrace it like Josh Pellicer, the PUA coach of the tao of badass :)

Now active on YT again with PUA, Red Pill, Manosphere content:
https://youtu.be/tj5rnL_qKfM

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hair fall is the a most popular problem faced by all the peoples. Don't Wory about that i had also faced that problem but after use Coconut hair oil i have solve this problem. if you believe me then use the coconut Hair Oil.
Can you suggest any good brand name for coconut Hair Oil?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Do you Fap? Do you have hair loss?

Stop Fapping? Stop Hair loss?

Stop rubbing your penis, Its yours but its still a penis and that makes it somewhat gay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Rosie, the problem of hair fall that you are facing is because of various reasons like dirt and harmful chemicals, strong pills, usage of unsafe chemical shampoos, anxiety or lack of nutritional diet. To treat such problem, you can try balanced nutritional diet that helps in hair nourishment. As you told that you have been facing this problem from last two years, you need to take some severe remedial steps. I remember an incident that happen with my cousin when she also has this same problem, as searching on the internet she suddenly found a website hairsurgeries that assists her lot to get through recover from hair problem.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hair Fall is a very big problem but common now. I suggest you please use coconut oil, I have used and get best result coconut oil is best for hair fall problem. you just try and get result. I think you feel well after use this Oil.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It is true but you can try massaging which also help hair grow faster and stronger, it makes a lot of difference to the rate at which hair grows, so a regular massage with any oil of your choice is recommended to speed up the process.