Help Reducing Hair Fall

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Focus on the food which is rich in substances especially vitamins because that plays an important role when it comes to hair fall or other sort of weaknesses,It can be done through natural food no supplements aren't really needed according to me.

Nitin360 physical therapy billing software

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:05 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Shave your head and grow stubble on your face.

Chicks love it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi Rosie, the problem of hair fall that you are facing is because of various reasons like dirt and harmful chemicals, strong pills, usage of unsafe chemical shampoos, anxiety or lack of nutritional diet. To treat such problem, you can try balanced nutritional diet that helps in hair nourishment. As you told that you have been facing this problem from last two years, you need to take some severe remedial steps. I remember an incident that happen with my cousin when she also has this same problem, as searching on the internet she suddenly found a website hairsurgeries that assists her lot to get through recover from hair problem.
I kind of agree with this post. It is recommended to make some lifestyle changes, although it can be hard, but well worthwhile. To start I would start using a shower filter to purify some of the bad chemicals in the water when you bath. Remember when you take a hot shower you're pores are very open and susceptible to chemicals. At least with a shower filter you can limit this.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A normal person shed 50-100 hairs everyday. If you lose more than this ratio.You are suffering from Hair loss. Hair Transplant is certain surgical solution for this Hair loss, because you already told that non of medicine suits you. Consult a good dermatologist for your SPAM. Just make sure all tests of your body Checked properly. Beware from Quacks. Today many inexperienced doctors and newly opened clinic provide Hair Transplant SPAMat less cost. Beware from them. If you do this then you lost your money and your rest hairs permanently. Now decision is yours.

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have the same case with you. I'm very sad and my hair looks really awful because it is too thin, weak :((( I use aloe mixed with honey and the white egg very regularly but it seems not working :(( what can I do now?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
In market there is an Indian Oil named Kesh King. It is perfect to stop Hair Fall. I am using it from just 3-4 days back and it helps me to stop 50% of hair fall. It has so simple procedure meubles design. Daily massage with at night and wash hair in the morning. This oil also useful to make hair healthy and long. You must use it.
Merci pour cette information. Nous ne manquerons pas de suivre.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
In market there is an Indian Oil named Kesh King. It is perfect to stop Hair Fall. I am using it from just 3-4 days back and it helps me to stop 50% of hair fall. It has so simple procedure meubles design. Daily massage with at night and wash hair in the morning. This oil also useful to make hair healthy and long. You must use it.
Merci pour cette information. Nous ne manquerons pas de suivre.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey, i am facing a serious problem of hair fall since 2 years. I have tried many products to stop them but failed. Does anybody have suggestions about how to stop my hair fall.
Same boat as you. I just ordered Quantum Xmetics product hoping it will work for me. But whatever man balding isn't that bad. Just shave bald and honestly if you dress up and gain some muscle a bald look goes very well (Speaking from experience).

Hair is like 10% of the equation only, not as big of a deal as you might think.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:48 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Shave your head and hit the gym.

It's a more dominant frame. Thin hair makes a man look weaker than he is.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Its great post and help me a lot. please keep continue posting articles on your great site.
free gift cards code generator and free gift cards code generator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Website: https://www.cosmeagardens.com/product-category/congratulations/
Facebook: CosmeaGardens
Twitter: CosmeaGardens
Most of the people suffered from hair fall problems these days. Eat nutritional diet in daily routine, which enriched of vitamins, proteins are good for hair growth. Proper hair washing with shampoo within 2-3 days and hair massage will definitely benefit you.