How important is fitness and body?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

How important is fitness and body to get women? Do women like muscular guys or not?
Since I increased my muscle mass it seems that women are actually disliking me. Before they just didn't care. Could it be so or am I halucinating or something?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
How important is fitness and body to get women? Do women like muscular guys or not?
Since I increased my muscle mass it seems that women are actually disliking me. Before they just didn't care. Could it be so or am I halucinating or something?
For girls, things like personality and social status are far more attractive than looks. You can be a really overweight dude and still pull chicks (although it is made a bit harder.)

But looks do matter. A good body shows you have the physical characteristics to protect her and her possible children. It also signals good genes, making you an ideal partner to mate with. But being one of those huge muscly guys can sometimes make you seem more threatening also.

I doubt the problem is with your muscle dude. Just how big are you? Any chance it's down to a flaw in you game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm 200lbs at 6'1, was 175 before.
As I mentioned in my introduction post in the introduce yourself section, no girl has ever liked me, but now it seems they actually dislike me. They just look at me like they dislike me not say something, so I don't know why.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:38 pm 

some girls like muscular guys, some don't, depends on the girls in question, and the guy in question

think of it like the same but reversed

most guys like ''fit'' girls with an emphasis on low body fat, and musculature being within a reasonable range, at a certain point the lean mass starts to supersede a person's frame and it starts to look gross

most girls like a ripped fit guy with a low body fat % (aesthetically optimum is probably between 6-10% for most people), but at a certain point there is such a thing as ''too big''

just like most guys find girls who look like pro body builders disgusting, most girls find guys who look like pro body builders disgusting

same with guys who are skinny to the point of being emaciated, and girls who are skinny to the point of being emaciated

looks are subjective, and are a matter of taste between both men and women

if no woman has ever liked you, chances are it has more to do with your personality then your looks, likability is more of a social thing, then a being good looking thing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

For my height I need to be 280-300lbs to be a pro, so it's a long way to go.
Maybe I'm just imagining that they dislike me, who knows, not so important anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Most of the women's like muscular guys. Fitness and exercise is very important for all.Its prevent from several disease etc.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Darwinism and survival of the fittest at their best.

A well cared for body gives off the impression of less deseases and health problems. Things people look for in a mate.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Long long time ago I used to think it was very important...
then I discover the PU world and started to believe that fitness was almost no important.

Now I think it is very important, but surely nothing that will determine your success on PU.

There is something we need to understand every girl is a little different and everyone of us is also a little different.
If we are nerdy and a little social awkward being cocky and funny, and negging might give us a chance to be seen and respected by the hottest girl of the club.
If we are the owners of the club, super fancy dressed and good looking, and we act cocky and funny around the same girl we will become a jerk.

if we are short and have a baby face, an aggressive body language and some bad boy looks will help us to give the impression to the girl that we can protect her and she can be safe with us...
On the other hand if we are 6'1 and muscular maybe it would be a good idea to carry a body language that is not so aggressive and maybe even wearing something that shows your sensitive side, would be a good idea so that she gets an idea that she can be safe around you.

Your looks now that you are stronger transmit another vibe than the one you used to have before, probably they are even more turned on by your looks now, but also scared...
I mean probably you are not hallucinating you are attracting more looks from girls than before because they like what they see, but once you look back if do not show that you are harmless, they'll get scared.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:52 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

One of the main reasons you should work out is the feeling you get from it. You actually invested time in making yourself healthier, and it feels great.

You also get more energy throughout the day, and you''ll avoid 90% of all lifestyle diseases. Even though you're not built, just working out also shows women that you take care of yourself and your body, thus, you'll be able to take care of them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Extreme's attract. If you are extremely muscular then you may pull a girl who's crazy for you because she has a big thing for very muscular men.

Last night at a club I saw this guy who was very muscular and a girl basically fell for him in no time, he didn't seem to be making much effort but just hugging her. Some girls seek security, they see this can and think he can provide.

But I do think it's only when you are extremely big it makes a difference. But you do become more attractive from being muscular and toned and healthy. A healthy man has a presence, a sort of glow. He has more energy, faster thinker and generally improved mood.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:19 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Some girls like chubby, some like the ripped, and some like skinny, some like Teddy bear look(like poeticlyskuak)... but all of them like tall guys.. if i have to pick a % body fat that most women like i would say 13%-15%

A lot of girls DO NOT LIKE RIPPED, specially 24 and over, they get a bit intimidated by it.And almost no women like body builder types.

Go to "minute 20" in this video, it is absolutely correct:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDXlO53FVs[/youtube]

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Health is very useful to all of the people. If your health is not well then you can not do properly work. So you should do exercise in the morning. It is very helpful for your health. If you do this every morning then you have never problem for health.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sorry Skills I agree with most things you write here, but do not with what Tyler says...

He did a terrible comparison. In scientific terms he did a comparison of results between 2 variables that have no correlation with each other.

A cool experiment would be to put a skinny guy, a fit guy and a very muscular guy, the 3 of them standing in a bar a couple of nights standing still with a boring face and see after a couple of nights who gets more attention.

Then you ask again to a skinny, a fit and a muscular guy to be with a nice cool attitude in a bar and see who gets more attention and closes...

If you see no difference between the attention received and the number of closes each guy had, then you probably can come to the conclusion that fitness is not important when it comes to pick up girls in a bar...

Tyler compared the big aggressive gorillas who stand in a corner with an angry face showing his muscles against the super social guy who happens to be in perfect mood that night.

Also the context of a bar is very important, if you change the venue and time and the results probably will change dramatically.

The other conclusion he made that guys who go to the gym and train hard have harder times to get "in the flow" than average looking guys because guys who train a lot are very concerned on how they look it is complete BS... Again he is comparing the big gorilla that is always in the bar with a grumpy face against the smooth player... But most guys are average looking are also concerned a lot on how they look and probably in a bad way and end up acting as this big gorilla, but Tyler just do not take them into count in order to come up with his amazing, revolutionary theories and conclusions.

Nothing against you skills, really your comments and videos are very helpful... its mostly just personal against Tyler and all other Self claimed gurus who make believe guys in vulnerable positions that they know the on and only holy truth about picking up women.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:30 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
Sorry Skills I agree with most things you write here, but do not with what Tyler says...

He did a terrible comparison. In scientific terms he did a comparison of results between 2 variables that have no correlation with each other.

A cool experiment would be to put a skinny guy, a fit guy and a very muscular guy, the 3 of them standing in a bar a couple of nights standing still with a boring face and see after a couple of nights who gets more attention.

Then you ask again to a skinny, a fit and a muscular guy to be with a nice cool attitude in a bar and see who gets more attention and closes...

If you see no difference between the attention received and the number of closes each guy had, then you probably can come to the conclusion that fitness is not important when it comes to pick up girls in a bar...

Tyler compared the big aggressive gorillas who stand in a corner with an angry face showing his muscles against the super social guy who happens to be in perfect mood that night.

Also the context of a bar is very important, if you change the venue and time and the results probably will change dramatically.

The other conclusion he made that guys who go to the gym and train hard have harder times to get "in the flow" than average looking guys because guys who train a lot are very concerned on how they look it is complete BS... Again he is comparing the big gorilla that is always in the bar with a grumpy face against the smooth player... But most guys are average looking are also concerned a lot on how they look and probably in a bad way and end up acting as this big gorilla, but Tyler just do not take them into count in order to come up with his amazing, revolutionary theories and conclusions.

Nothing against you skills, really your comments and videos are very helpful... its mostly just personal against Tyler and all other Self claimed gurus who make believe guys in vulnerable positions that they know the on and only holy truth about picking up women.

Yea i got you, i know what you are saying the video point was not tyler but the girl that likes the chubby dude, i was making a point (not about tyler, but what he says about women thinking that when he got his body % to 8, they got a bit intimidated)... It was more about the girl in the audience. Dude, do you know how frustrated is for me to work out(i am about getting to 10% body fat) my goal is 8%. But have women tell me that they do not like ripped look, it sucks after all the hard work. But my point is just like i am not attracted to the community typical 10 (model types), my 10 is a curvy Kim kardashian type. Most girls almost i would say 50% or more if they are over 24 are not really into the ripped look. With that being said i am getting ripped cause i am doing it for me, specially for martial arts reasons. See guys judging guys looks is the problem, most dudes get fit to impress other dudes, not for women... Women like ass, chest, broad shoulders, not a big belly, but not a 6 pack either. Notice some dudes voted, remember dudes don't count. Just like dudes that think poeticklyskuak does not get women cause they do not like his look( i laugh at those dudes). When i show his videos to women, they all love him. Anyways here:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 750AAbWTnB

and

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 251AAb6Sam

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:34 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Yea i got you, i know what you are saying the video point was not tyler but the girl that likes the chubby dude, i was making a point (not about tyler, but what he says about women thinking that when he got his body % to 8, they got a bit intimidated)... It was more about the girl in the audience. Dude, do you know how frustrated is for me to work out(i am about getting to 10% body fat) my goal is 8%. But have women tell me that they do not like ripped look, it sucks after all the hard work. But my point is just like i am not attracted to the community typical 10 (model types), my 10 is a curvy Kim kardashian type. Most girls almost i would say 50% or more if they are over 24 are not really into the ripped look. With that being said i am getting ripped cause i am doing it for me, specially for martial arts reasons. See guys judging guys looks is the problem, most dudes get fit to impress other dudes, not for women... Women like ass, chest, broad shoulders, not a big belly, but not a 6 pack either. Notice some dudes voted, remember dudes don't count. Just like dudes that think poeticklyskuak does not get women cause they do not like his look( i laugh at those dudes). When i show his videos to women, they all love him. Anyways here:
First I know this is completely out of topic but for the way he talks, I have the feeling that tyler has never been close to 13% body fat, I think he went once or twice to the gym, read some forums on the internet and created his own story in his head about girls reacting to his 8% body fat....

Second my experience with girls and gym is that the image that they have in their head of a fit person and a ripped person is completely different as ours... I remember a friend recommending her girlfriend to do some weights to get a better body and she saying no because she taught that immediately she would get the body of a professional bodybuilding.
For me most actors that appear on the movies with a six pack are already ripped, for the girls I know and I've asked they are just fit... for them a ripped guy is a professional bodybuilder. They do not know the work and time that it requires to become like that and they like you better now than if you get the body of a professional bodybuilder. So do not pay much attention to what they say, get below 10% they'll still love it.

Third I totally agree if you want to get ripped, or to earn a lot of money, or to get a PhD, or to get many girls it should always be for yourself and never to try to get acceptance, admiration or recognition from others...