Lifestyle suggestion list (add yours!)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Haven't been here, see I missed a couple of great replies.

Bumping and updating soon. I'm seriously thinking of writing a book on this. It has huge potential to make people more confident AND interesting.

Also the balance between being available and being "always too busy" is very interesting.

Great input guys!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Fresh gay images
http://blackgay.net.spam?profile.gian
william gay gay pride parade free gay chatroom is drake gay gay dating free

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It's important to have a nice apartment generally but I think having a bedroom that you're proud of is particularly important because it represents you from a personal prespective and demonstrates you have your shit together.

Learning the basics of home decorating and interior design go a long way to improving each space. Typically, the three essentials for amateurs are adding art to the walls, a rug for the floor (of bedroom or living room) and some plants. If you add those elements, the room is going to look awesome. Here's a guide to improve the interior design of your bedroom.

I think starting a hobby is important but I don't think the actual hobby itself matters too much. The importance is in how you dedicate your energy and time to something productive and doing your best each time you do it. There's a certain aura that surrounds people who are really good at something, even if you don't care for the hobby yourself.