How do you make money?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject: How do you make money?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm sitting in a hotel room on the last night of a business trip watching CNBC and I started to think about how great the market is doing today. Looks like alot of people are making money today (I'm making a little as a stock tip I got from a friend is starting to pay off...one year later). It really makes me wish I knew more about playing the market and how to make money doing it.

I'm a Consultant/Auditor for KPMG - it's a professional job (more like a career). I've even been known to impress a girl or two with it (mostly students). But it's really about how I sell it (big shot with an expense account vs. nerdy accountant).

What do you guys do for work? I can't believe there are some people who make money teacing us how to pick up girls. I definetly wouldn't mind an outside the box job like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:23 pm 
Dedicated Member

I repair lighters :lol: i do International exports/Imports ( dont ask of what)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: ImmortalGropher
AOL: ImmortalGropher
I'm a Producer/Recording engineer. I'm still in school for it, but I've put out an EP already and I'm fixing to do a full length with the same guy. Got another friend I'll be doing an album with as well.

If any of you have audio needs feel free to PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm a college grad, majors in psych and soc, (surprising how much the game makes sense when compared with these subjects), modelling and hopefully, acting quite soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:28 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Grocery stock clerk and taking some classes at community college.

I honestly believe my work experience and experience and expertise in the natural foods industry, and connections I make are way more important than school tho. Cuz college education does not guaruntee a higher income source or stable career, and you don't need to go to get a degree to make $$$$££££. Its like I'm studying to enter a higher paying field and waiting to find the right people and opputunities
I take classes now that are prtty much relevant to any thing and applicable everywhere, mostly in the business/communications field. It could take twice as long as a full time student (8+more years) to get a uni degree while working full time

Right now just trying not to fuck-up much at work and getting a college education while waiting out the economic slump in the US.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:41 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm a college grad, majors in psych and soc, (surprising how much the game makes sense when compared with these subjects), modelling and hopefully, acting quite soon.
Make sure to sign up for the actors guild and AFTRA and those sorts of organizations.

That's how you collect royalties and such in case you didn't know. www.aftra.org

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:17 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: Coreyko_2003
Dishwashing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I work as an Electrical Technician on an Oil Rig out in the Atlantic Sea...

easy to impress women with, and excellent conditions to meet them..
its a dangerous job (which the women love to hear about) and pays pretty well.. and at 2 weeks on 3 weeks off - its just a goldmine of potential PUAs..

pity, for a young guy like myself - everyone i work with is usually a 45+ divorcee.. and male.

but it makes the boys into men..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I work as an Electrical Technician on an Oil Rig out in the Atlantic Sea...

easy to impress women with, and excellent conditions to meet them..
its a dangerous job (which the women love to hear about) and pays pretty well.. and at 2 weeks on 3 weeks off - its just a goldmine of potential PUAs..

pity, for a young guy like myself - everyone i work with is usually a 45+ divorcee.. and male.

but it makes the boys into men..
That's a hell of a hard job im sure. Well, at least to someone who's NOT doing it lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Male prostitution (straight only)

and a pharmacy paid internship.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I work in the Oil Patch in Alberta. Make really good money, it also is a little dangerous. Im going to switch to a roughneck next year and after a year going to Offshore because $$$$$$$ is amazing on a offshore rig.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I work at Best Buy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:47 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey guys how would someone go about getting into a offshore gig. Im a pipefitter/welder by trade and have worked mostly in high rises and some oil refineries but hear that the pay going over seas is great. Any insight?

Post subject: careers
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I like the networking on here that links to work aswel, we can all help each other in work, sarging, everything and rise in everything together.

I'm an actor with my own production company, currently preparing feature film to begin principal photography next year.

hopefully meet some you guys out there!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I'm sitting in a hotel room on the last night of a business trip watching CNBC and I started to think about how great the market is doing today. Looks like alot of people are making money today (I'm making a little as a stock tip I got from a friend is starting to pay off...one year later). It really makes me wish I knew more about playing the market and how to make money doing it.

I'm a Consultant/Auditor for KPMG - it's a professional job (more like a career). I've even been known to impress a girl or two with it (mostly students). But it's really about how I sell it (big shot with an expense account vs. nerdy accountant).

What do you guys do for work? I can't believe there are some people who make money teacing us how to pick up girls. I definetly wouldn't mind an outside the box job like that.
Besides hearing what people do for their jobs I would not expect to get much insight into other methods everyone uses to generate cashflow - as demonstrated by reaper's first reply to this thread.

There's competition in buying and selling, and competition in stocks. You won't get any hints and tips on these things other than doing your own research, buying low and selling high.

I trade online through dropshippers, I've been doing it a year now and I'm starting to get enough.

For my day job, I work at a leisure center mainly as a lifeguard and occasionally in the gym. I've considered quitting as I'm making more in 2 hours of work an evening now, but working there is HB gold. :roll: