Being the HOST - throw a party

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Here is a simple yet powerful tip:

In my experience, the easiest way to get female attention is to be the host of a party. Get into the habbit of throwing parties - (this will cost some money, but it's worth it). The thing is, when you are the host of a party, you are naturally the king of the room. The alpha. Everybody want's to say hi to you and every attendee wants to thank you and treat you like gold (both men and women).

People will naturally introduce you to all sort of women. "Hi awixas, this is Alana." "Kate, this is awixas, he's the host of the party."

Another great thing about being the host is that you usually throw the party at your home or a place that you have access to and is essentially yours. That means that you already have a perfect place to get laid.

A couple of years ago i threw a Halloween party at a loft i rented for the weekend. (this did cost me a bit, but it was determined to have a great weekend for halloween). Anyways, I met two girls that night and they ended up staying over and I had a 3some! They treated me like the king of the castle from the moment they met me. We also had a 3some relationship for a number of months after and I still have booty calls with both of them (although mostly on a 1-on-1 basis).

Point is... BE THE HOST OF THE PARTY.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Interesting post! This is really helpful for me. I like it! Thanks for sharing color switch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I got a really nice. I like it.
free gift code generator ||
free gift codes generator ||
free gift codes generator