An attractive Career

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject: An attractive Career
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I have been in the game for a few years now and most of the info all boils down to being a more desirable person or having your life in order more importantly than the skills/tactics used. The essence of inner game and it took me a long time to really understand this. Over the last couple years working on my inner game and self development, a lot has changed and that includes my career. This isn't a sales pitch, but I found a program that I wanted to share that taught me a new skill of closing deals that is highly profitable, time flexible and can be performed from anywhere. Home, office, hotel, car or even the beach with a laptop and internet connection. It is also much more than that in that it teaches communication and confidence which translates directly to the pickup community. Once again, this isn't a sales pitch or scam, but an online course that I wish I had found years ago that gave me a huge leap in my attractive lifestyle.

https://www.fumoney.com/webinar?affilia ... view=false