Getting tired at parties

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject: Getting tired at parties
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I hope its ok that thread is here.

For example: yesterday we had company party. It was plannned to start in the morning and go back next morning.

Once there was about 6 PM, I already felt annoyed, and not happy anymore. And if I try to force my smile, it makes me even more annoyed. If I would sit sad, people would start thinking or maybe asking what is wrong.

So I went home with car, maybe 2 hours road. I had not drank alcohol, because I knew I will want to go home earlier because it will be not fun after some time.

Even when I drink alcohol, its the same, I get tired and not happy even when drunk after some time. There were things to do even without alcohol, so it was not like boring.

There were hot girls and cool guys which would be good to find new friends, there was like 200 hundred people. Not that many girls, like 10 % but there were hotties. They were wearing bikinis. The place like in paradice.

I am sure many people had fun after I left. But I could not anymore.

WHen I sit to my car and drive alone, then start getting relaxed. And then after I am back home I browsed internet for 1 hour and went to sleep.

After sleeping, I feel like born again and much happier again and now there is a nice day outside and I am planning to meet friends. I should go say hi to the street also.

I am not sure if I can solve this problem. If my body needs rest, I cannot be happy. I am nervous, annoyed. And socializing while being nervous and annoyed I am not sure is it good. It might be that I might annoy other people then buy being not fun and happy.

Any advive?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

actually not only at parties, but also when chilling with good friend near lake. It should be a chill and give energy. But after few hours near lake, there was nice hot day today, I feel having lower energy now and having headache :(

It is very likely becuase of sun/hot air, because its not the first time.