How to love the life you live?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So it's just gone 5am where I am, I'm laying in bed thinking about a few things whilst checking Facebook. As you get older probably most of you question life? As in why we chose certain paths. I see my friends, or people from school that are either getting married, traveling the world or have their shit together with a good job and a house.

A little bit about myself and this will make more sense. I am 24, with a good social group of friends and without sounding cocky but I do quite well with women. Even though I have not long broke it off from a 5 year relationship. I work a normal job and currently doing a course so I can study next year in university. I guess some would say I am a late bloomer, and I have only myself to blame. I'm not lazy, I work and study hard I might add but it all seems pointless, like I've left it too late! I live with my parents who I love very much, but fucking hate that I do because at the moment I can't afford to move out until I move away to university next year.

So as I lay here questioning this, I need some advice if you have ever or still are in the same situation as me? What can I do to get out of it? I know there is more to life than this, as a cliche I asked a close friends dad what if you could do anything different what would you have done at a younger age? and his reply hit me like a fucking truck " he said live and not care so much about his future at such a young age" he said that even though he had a good job nice house and car he regretted not traveling, not doing spontaneous stuff instead of listening to his parents and get a carrier so soon. I know 24 isn't that old but I feel life is just passing me by and I'm wasting every minute of it. I'm not depressed or anything like that I'm quite a happy person, but I want to live my life and not regret a single thing I've done. Yet I'm not sure how to get out of this shitty routine. I guess the best way of doing this is making money? But I don't know how other than working which until I finish uni I'll be stuck with shitty dead end jobs.

Anyway sorry for the longish post I just wanted to rant, and thought here is a good place to do it.

Thanks for reading AP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

That is indeed what most people lack when it comes to money. Its not talent or drive, its resourcefulness. Now, if you make your life just about money, you can be certain that you will have a shitty life. Let money be the natural result of you doing the things you LOVE doing. What are your hobbies? What do you love to do so much that when you are doing it, it feels as if nothing else matters and time has ceased to exist? What is it that keeps you 100% motivated and tireless at all times?

If you can answer this question, you will instantly know how to invest your life into making money in a way that will have you feel content and fulfilled. I personally tend to not regret anything i've done in my life, from the biggest success to the biggest fuck-up ive ever had. Live in the moment. Accept the things you can not change and change the things you can for the better. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. If today was your last day on earth, how would you live it to make the most of it? Try living like that every day and see the results for yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:21 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Enjoy, you're only 24. :D

Last edited by oceanx on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:34 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Let money be the natural result of you doing the things you LOVE doing. What are your hobbies? What do you love to do so much that when you are doing it, it feels as if nothing else matters and time has ceased to exist? What is it that keeps you 100% motivated and tireless at all times?
This is a large part of it, but sometimes it takes a while before we find those things. You can't expect that you will find the things you are meant to do without going thru life, struggles and doing things you don't want to.

Nowadays, I wouldn't go to school if it's not for something that has a good return. It's getting to be too expensive for the average student/average run of the mill degree. Student loans are the next bubble to burst I've read. My sister did English lit for example, as a TA she is barely making it. I'd recommend IT or Healthcare if going to school.

I decided for myself I am not content working for someone else for the rest of my life. So I work a lil each day on something else that can provide income. It often takes lots of failure to finally become successful. It is a hard road and difficult, but try to find others that think the way you do so you can brainstorm together. People working together can accomplish things much quicker and that often 1 person can not do themselves.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:38 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
he said that even though he had a good job nice house and car he regretted not traveling, not doing spontaneous stuff instead of listening to his parents and get a carrier so soon.
And had he done this, he would today be saying he wishes he had listened to his parents and got the career, because he's not well traveled, but doesn't have the money he would've had if we would've just took their advice. People that give those types of responses are not doing it because of there circumstances, its all a reflection of an internal feeling. When you're not fully happy, you'll rationalize anything around you as a testament to it. There is no "Greener Grass". Happiness is completely a state of mind.

You feel how you feel because you're just not happy. On my happiest days i love everything and everyone around me, on others not so much. You're probably just too "comfortable" because of the foundation you have from your parents. You want excitement? Get uncomfortable. Say fuck Uni, move to New York, with whatever money you have in your bank account and figure it out. Although there no security in risk, but there is excitement. The unhappy secure guy will wish he choose excitement over security; the unhappy spontaneous guy will wish he choose security. The happy of either will be thankful they made the decisions they made.

Just don't go chasing happiness. You'll have to find it inside. It ain't in New York, nor is it in your home. It's in You.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:04 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
So it's just gone 5am where I am, I'm laying in bed thinking about a few things whilst checking Facebook. As you get older probably most of you question life? As in why we chose certain paths. I see my friends, or people from school that are either getting married, traveling the world or have their shit together with a good job and a house.

A little bit about myself and this will make more sense. I am 24, with a good social group of friends and without sounding cocky but I do quite well with women. Even though I have not long broke it off from a 5 year relationship. I work a normal job and currently doing a course so I can study next year in university. I guess some would say I am a late bloomer, and I have only myself to blame. I'm not lazy, I work and study hard I might add but it all seems pointless, like I've left it too late! I live with my parents who I love very much, but fucking hate that I do because at the moment I can't afford to move out until I move away to university next year.

So as I lay here questioning this, I need some advice if you have ever or still are in the same situation as me? What can I do to get out of it? I know there is more to life than this, as a cliche I asked a close friends dad what if you could do anything different what would you have done at a younger age? and his reply hit me like a fucking truck " he said live and not care so much about his future at such a young age" he said that even though he had a good job nice house and car he regretted not traveling, not doing spontaneous stuff instead of listening to his parents and get a carrier so soon. I know 24 isn't that old but I feel life is just passing me by and I'm wasting every minute of it. I'm not depressed or anything like that I'm quite a happy person, but I want to live my life and not regret a single thing I've done. Yet I'm not sure how to get out of this shitty routine. I guess the best way of doing this is making money? But I don't know how other than working which until I finish uni I'll be stuck with shitty dead end jobs.

Anyway sorry for the longish post I just wanted to rant, and thought here is a good place to do it.

Thanks for reading AP
Bro i feel you. I've been thinking about my life alot lately as well, and where i want to go from here. The self-development part (as opposed to pickup) is what i'm going to focus on the most this summer. Just stepping up in as many areas in my life as i can (fitness, style, my independence, knowledge, money, business, more hobbies, traveling, better social skills, networking, and of course..hotter women. Lol). Trust me dude..you're not that much of a late bloomer. I'm 33, and i didn't start to wake up until my late 20s. What you can implement right now, which is what i will do also..is work on and improve on the different areas of your life that i mentioned (fitness, style, independence, money, hobbies, traveling, social skills, networking, etc...) everyday of the week. Even if it's just by 1% a day, for each category. The important thing is that you're building up momentum and improving yourself little bit by little bit everyday. The amount or the speed to which you are improving yourself doesn't matter as much. As long as you're moving forward everyday. Every little bit of improvement will add up to alot of improvement over time. Take baby steps, but also step outside of your comfort zone and take risks every now and then (try doing something new and challenging that you've never done before, every now and then to broaden you're horizons and possibilities..experiment!). If you keep doing what you've always been doing..you'll keep getting what you've always been getting. Just think of it as "I'm investing in myself" with my time, in the same way that you would invest in something with your money.

I definitely think that your main priority should be working towards moving out of your parents house. That's just a no brainer. But if you're financially unable to do so right now..then start saving money, picking up extra hours at work, be more frugal with your spending, for the next several months until you feel like you're ready to afford your own crib. Start looking now for an apartment that's affordable and within your budget. It will be very difficult, but the end result will be far much more rewarding and well worth all of the blood, sweat, and tears that you had to endure to get there. :D

-G

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Fitness changes life style.We came the world in a short time.So,we should must enjoyed our life fully. It is fitness and fun site.Fun is most important of our health.It's keeps our mind very fresh which health for good job.It's site gives you many many interest for your live. Apply on there :

best fitness tracker

waterproof fitness tracker

fitness tracker reviews