balancing financial success and romantic success - how ?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

How do you guys balance financial success with dating success. Recently I was thinking that the more I get strives toward my goals and achieving financial success the more my dating skills (skills with women) go down.

Perhaps because financial success is a very linear thing and dating/PU is opposite.

On the other hand if I just let my self to flow - get more relaxed and "keep it cool" kind of. But then the problem occurs that the money end and I need to get to my goals to make more of them.

What is your experience on that. Is there an ideal place where you are equally financial successful and successful with women.

And is there some one that is business successful and successful with women too. ( i don't talk about celebrities and holy wood stars) Can both coexists ?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:41 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Recently I was thinking that the more I get strives toward my goals and achieving financial success the more my dating skills (skills with women) go down.
only for you.
Quote:
Perhaps because financial success is a very linear thing and dating/PU is opposite.
it's not. you are wrong. PU is linear, the more you do it properly, more you get a lot better.
Quote:
On the other hand if I just let my self to flow - get more relaxed and "keep it cool" kind of. But then the problem occurs that the money end and I need to get to my goals to make more of them.

What is your experience on that. Is there an ideal place where you are equally financial successful and successful with women.

And is there some one that is business successful and successful with women too. ( i don't talk about celebrities and holy wood stars) Can both coexists ?
yes both can coexist and they should. I currently am a CEO and run a successful business and I'm in charge of over 30 people. My pua skills never decreased.
In fact they don't have any correlation with each other despite me mixing things a lot. I game clients and business associates too.
maybe you should look into time management.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well if u r gud at Game, then u can have a perfect balance. U work all day, go out at night n sarge. U bang the girl n u get satisfied. Even u become more efficient in ur work if u r sarging at some time in ur day.

Problem arises when u cant get success in Game... thats when u need to spend more time on Game n the balance just gets screwed...
Thats all wat ive seen.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. Thank you very much for this informative post.
https://www.prismalink.co.id/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
Equipment Leasing