Cool ideas to decor home

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject: Cool ideas to decor home
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Can anyone provide some cool home decor ideas. When i come home I'm really tired and the interior of my home is also not that good. It does not make me feel fresh after i come back after a tight schedule.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello..
Why don't you try some wall arts of natural color combination. It will give a new look to your home and also make fresh environment in the house. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Maintain the colours of the surfaces and walls natural. Add colour to the accessories instead it's simple and economical to decorate when you get fed up with it. Ensure you provide flexible lights and spread it around. Nothing can uplift a space as much as the right light does.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You should give your house an oriental influence by inserting Japanese screen Bethesda MD as it help to calm your soul.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:59 pm 
Dedicated Member

I seriously never FULLY cared about the design of my room/dorms or whatever you call it, but I have some ideas in mind.

Get a plant and direct a colored light under it, maybe a green light or a yellow one.
If you have enough money, get a decent sound system.
Change your bed covers to a different color, curtains apply too.
Hang some nice/interesting pictures/certificates on your walls.
Get a bookshelf and put your favorite books in it.

Most importantly: Stay organized and clean, it'll make you feel better.

Good luck

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Can anyone provide some cool home decor ideas. When i come home I'm really tired and the interior of my home is also not that good. It does not make me feel fresh after i come back after a tight schedule.
try bright and light colors like beige or yellow or blue, it is refreshing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

if you want to have some elegance in your room definitely go for the PURPLE.
now a days really its in great position for this type of work.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Get a lava lamp :-)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Functional furnature really makes things more interesting and gives you a lot to be proud of.

End tables that turn into coffee tables when you have company otherwise they act as an end table so its out of the way. that same coffee table turning into a dinning table for 2.

A coffee table that has a top which lifts up revealing a 32 inch flat screen for love seat movie watching close up rather then the flat screen on the wall.

A love seat that has a pull out feature like a typical sofa/bed but it lifts, rotates 180 degrees and the users both use the arms of the couch as the butt seat, their feet rest on the surface that the cushions typically sit on and the table top that is reveled is a shellacked wood surface with Velcro on the bottom holding the couch cushions so you don't have to handle them at all.

Start with French cleats and utilize your wall space in a way where you can rearrange things on the cleats daily, weekly, or monthly just to keep things fresh. You can always have something different when someone revisits you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

When I moved into my current home I bought lots of furniture in the Home Expert. I live here for like 3 years now and furniture are still perfect! You can click here for more information I'm sure you'll be pleased with their offer!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey! Recently I got a really nice home refurbishment offer from the Home Expert. I'm wondering if you've ever heard of them or if you've got their fixture? I'd like my home to look stylish and modern and their projects seem te perfectly match my style! Any opinions?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I got a really nice
free gift card generator ||
free gift code generator ||
free gift code generator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Free, holds tight being among the direct a space content materials of our let go. I consider remarkable pride in your things and expect basically LyricSoup.com additional I like the required key highlights you surrender your substance.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Excellent post on the cool ideas to decor home. Similar ideas and designs were shared at https://magiclinen.com. I have been looking for DIY home decor, this post can surely be a great help, thanks for the share.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A dedication of appreciation is all together for a dazzling offer Your article has showed up anticipated work and experience you have in this field. Tremendous.I regard it looking.