Confidence...Cocky

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: Confidence...Cocky
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Okay most of the time i talk to girls they call me cocky and really i think that it is a turn off to them.

what are ways i can show and they can feel that i am confident instead of showing off arrogance and cockiness.

I say cocky and funny stuff but sometimes i think i go overboard with it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Dear Tyler,

I am afraid I will not be able to answer your question. First at all I had to know you.
Secondly it is less crucial what other people say about your personality. This is often ridiculous.
It apparents you don not hear for the first time being cocky. I can only assume that you do not develop empathy for the girls. Can you assemble more rapport?

Best wishes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

tyler-are you comin off joking or bein serious? are you saying these cocky funny lines through text rather than in person or over the phone or even better, face to face? just as a general rule i go by, in a text, i almost never am cocky funny. maybe at the most alittle sarcastic, but it will be followed by a smiley face to let the target know that i'm not trying to be a threat. but over the phone or in person, you can afford to be cocky funny because you have all the sub communicate going on that the woman is picking up on.

hope this helps....go get 'em big guy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

thanks i guess i do it sometimes over text without a smiley face. i say it face to face tho. twice a girl told me in person that im too cocky for her. i was like okay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:37 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

bump

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Like Cornflakes said, it's very difficult to get your true intentions across over text. I prefer to keep texting and instant messaging to a minimum for this reason. These kid of interactions can very easily drop you into the friend zone.

You obviously need to portray confidence when talking, not just with women but with men as well. You can't be a stuttering pile of nerves! From my understanding, correct me if I'm wrong, the concept of cocky funny is to be able to portray that confidence but in a joking way. The joking style of the delivery stops you sounding arrogant. Let's be honest, who wants to be around somebody who is arrogant? Certainly not me. You need to remember that all though you're trying to be the centre of her attention, relationships are a two way thing. She needs to be able to get a word in a feel like she is part of it. After all, everyone's favourite subject, themselves.

Obviously, take my words with a pinch of salt as I am no expert. Hope the advice helps though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Like Cornflakes said, it's very difficult to get your true intentions across over text. I prefer to keep texting and instant messaging to a minimum for this reason. These kid of interactions can very easily drop you into the friend zone.

You obviously need to portray confidence when talking, not just with women but with men as well. You can't be a stuttering pile of nerves! From my understanding, correct me if I'm wrong, the concept of cocky funny is to be able to portray that confidence but in a joking way. The joking style of the delivery stops you sounding arrogant. Let's be honest, who wants to be around somebody who is arrogant? Certainly not me. You need to remember that all though you're trying to be the centre of her attention, relationships are a two way thing. She needs to be able to get a word in a feel like she is part of it. After all, everyone's favourite subject, themselves.

Obviously, take my words with a pinch of salt as I am no expert. Hope the advice helps though.

I like your post and.. yea i really never text much anymore cause it does seem like you slip in the friend zone having often contact

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

I like your post and.. yea i really never text much anymore cause it does seem like you slip in the friend zone having often contact

Post subject: https://SPAM.com/
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Teal Farms SPAM This fruit has been used for lots of years to hold people healthful and trim on the grounds that it includes an first-class compound in the rind of the fruit And this hydroxycitric acid (HCA) compound can paintings on the cell measure to drop these kilos out of your physique considering that it might block an enzyme in the fats production manner Now claim your trial present Now what does using Marvels of look like And does it paintings with a hectic agenda good it's designed certainly for busy humans very like you So which you could count on to appear consequences no matter how a approaches alongside to your weight reduction journey youre And it doesnt require rigorous weight loss plan and pastime seeing that it realizes that people dont constantly have the time or cash for fitness center memberships extended exercising sporting activities and high priced weight loss program meals. https://SPAM.com/