The Power of Smell: The Secret to Attracting Women

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I just wrote another article briefly talking about why vanilla oil is something every player should have in his medicine cabinet.

There is nothing more primal than the sense of smell. Smell can invoke the most vivid of memories. This is why you don’t want to smell like a dirty, gym sock. Smell has been scientifically proven to arouse the higher level of consciousness and provoked a strong emotional response in both men and women.

How many of us remember our grandmothers wearing a distinct perfume? Something only she would wear. Years later, even today just a whiff of that perfume instantly brings you back to a time when times were more pleasant. Of coarse, this is assuming you have fond memories of your grandma.

Check it out the rest of the article at my site and tell me what you think!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:20 am 

Quote:
I just wrote another article briefly talking about why vanilla oil is something every player should have in his medicine cabinet.

There is nothing more primal than the sense of smell. Smell can invoke the most vivid of memories. This is why you don’t want to smell like a dirty, gym sock. Smell has been scientifically proven to arouse the higher level of consciousness and provoked a strong emotional response in both men and women.

How many of us remember our grandmothers wearing a distinct perfume? Something only she would wear. Years later, even today just a whiff of that perfume instantly brings you back to a time when times were more pleasant. Of coarse, this is assuming you have fond memories of your grandma.

Check it out the rest of the article at my site and tell me what you think!

Well, if you really want to get into the primal concept you most definitely want a little bit of smell for natural sexual stimulation. Smell has proven to create a sexual attraction. I have seen girls say a guy smells "funny" but were all over him, in fact sat on his lap, and just was all sorts of attracted to him even though she was married.

The other thing you have to keep in mind is if it stimulates bad memory you look really bad. I use to use a lotion where a girl told me it reminded her of work and she hated it. A girl won't want to wait around a person who has a smell stimulating bad memories.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I remember talking to a girl about this a couple years ago. She said that her best lay was from a guy that wore a certain cologne. She said she almost orgasmed everytime she smelled the cologne since. The cologne she was talking about was Fierce by Abercrombie. Not that it's magic potion or anything but smell certainly brings on an emotional response.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:47 am 
Dedicated Member

pheromones my friend pheromones...they give you a little advantage...but you gotta know what to buy and do some research about it and definitely not overdose and basically its whole new science which will help you out in many situations(especially on dates)(useless for clubs since many people + large space=little effect) But wouldn't recommend them for daily use...maybe on the first 2 days to help you create right impression, or business meeting+don't forget..they'll lose effect after some time and no matter how good your smeel is she will lose the attraction caused by it. You gotta make her invest I think, because this can really put you in a bad position. Bottom line: if you know how to use it-use it : everything is important : sight, smell hearing touch taste. We got only 5 feelings + intuition which also can be used)) affect all of them and you are THE MAN!(I'm total AFC by the way so please give your feedback, I'm very interested)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:50 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I use this nivea body spray stuff in a blue bottle. I dont know why but women love it. My Last ex went apeshit for it. Girls at work go apeshit for it "omg u smell amaahzzzinggg!!" Even when i opend a door for a guy i always get the "OMG, im so jealous of sarah" (current fling).

Then when in this set i was working sat night, my target turned around while i was hi-5'ing someone and she literally sounded like she came haha "ohhh my gaaawwddd" .

Smell is definitely important

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My most recent girlfriend told me I always smelled incredible.

My scent? Dial soap and Axe deodorant. She swore I was lying when I told her that's all I wore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Why vanilla oil?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:46 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Random question.

Isn't it true that if you wear a scent similar to a womans fathers' smell, your chances of success are higher?

Remember hearing that somewhere, might be B.S

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm telling you, Jean Paul "Le Male". Trust me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You guys might think I am fucking crazy but when i hunt for females I no longer use men's perfume. I use instead baby cologne. It's a powerful magnet for getting females close to me. I don't know what that shit has that drives them crazy. I usually don't shave and dress like very casual-elegant with a hint a wild boy and my precious baby cologne.

The cologne brand is called "Agustin Reyes" sometimes I blend it with: Hugo Boss to variate the scent a little bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

[quote="Serial Killer"]I'm telling you, Jean Paul "Le Male". Trust me.[/quote]

Co-sign above, This is a classic sent that has lasted many years. I have never had a woman not complement me on this scent. Also, Chanel "Allure" is another of the ladies favorite scents. It's also true that a fragrance will smell different on each person. This is mainly due to body chemistry and diet. I frequently have women tell me they love the way I smell. Keep in mind what you eat will come out when you sweat....so if you eat crap and junk all day then this will show up in your scent. Speaking of this I just watched a Docu on the science of sex appeal on Netflix the other day. I would say its worth checking out. The forum won't let me add the link but just search for "the science of sex appeal discovery channel."

Sidebar: I just had a girl I F-closed ask me for one of my shirts so she could smell me when I am not with her. She was afraid to ask me for it because she didn't want to sound weird... its not the first time this has happened so I gladly let her borrow it with the condition that she give it back. :D needless to say she spent the night again after she returned it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I say avoid famous perfumes cos they might remind her of a bastard in her past. Go to the basenotes forum, google it and make sure you check out perfumes which aren't famous but are soooooo gooo. Like Body Kourous by YSL... Automatic pussy spreader

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Isn't it true that if you wear a scent similar to a womans fathers' smell, your chances of success are higher?
only if her father never showed her much love. Not that you wouldnt arouse suspicion :'your daddy was a bastard, huh? What cologne did he wear?'

three days later.....

'wow, you smell like.....WAIT A MINUTE!'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've noticed some talk about pheromones in this thread. Sorry (that word :roll:) to burst your bubble, but it seems the effect of pheromones on women is a myth. Humans no longer have the receptors to properly process them.

Vanilla oil sounds nice though. Or should I say, smells nice? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sex Panther.

60% of the time, it works every time.