cocky, not funny

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: cocky, not funny
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i'm having a hard time being funny and am probably coming across as too cocky. any tips?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

bump

Post subject: Being Funny
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: none
AOL: none
I never thought I would write down this down, but here it is:

Being funny seems to come in three forms. Pick which one is best for you...

Form 1: "The World sucks and doesnt get it". This is the mantra of the sarcastic. Sarcasm is great, women like it. But it should be a shell only, dont be thru and thru mad at the world. You should be cockily trying to get the girl in a game that you have playing against "them". It ends up being funny. Be careful because this can and usually will turn slightly racist. Racism is usually found to be pretty funny, and once sarcastic people find it, they rarely give it up. Be above that part of it at least.

Comedic Examples: Seth Green, Jerry Seinfeld, Dane Cook.

Form 2: "I don't get it". This is the mantra of the eccentrically funny. This works, kinda, this is the style Mystery uses. But people start hating it eventually. Basically this is just talking "over" people about something fascinating or mysteriously perplexing. It comes off as funny and entertaining, but in the end objectifies you to the other person. PUAs should avoid this unless they can periodically learn to make fun of themselves so that the other person sees that they know whats going on.

Comedic Examples: Lisa Lamponelli, Kathy Griffin (although she wishes she could pull off sarcasm), a lot of B class comedians.

Form 3: "I don't care". This is the mantra of the 'funny because they go against blatant social norms' type. This is a mix of the other two types. Its the funny stoner, the beat-down perverted old man, the mean old woman next door. All funny, but because they have the Awe factor of the Eccentrically funny, but the edge of the Sarcastically funny. Once again, if you are this type of funny, you need to personalize yourself by making fun of your lack of caring. Something so that people know ur real.

Find ur mantra. Being funny is a pretty big responsibility. LOL ;)

Post subject: Re: Being Funny
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I never thought I would write down this down, but here it is:

Being funny seems to come in three forms. Pick which one is best for you...

Form 1: "The World sucks and doesnt get it". This is the mantra of the sarcastic. Sarcasm is great, women like it. But it should be a shell only, dont be thru and thru mad at the world. You should be cockily trying to get the girl in a game that you have playing against "them". It ends up being funny. Be careful because this can and usually will turn slightly racist. Racism is usually found to be pretty funny, and once sarcastic people find it, they rarely give it up. Be above that part of it at least.

Comedic Examples: Seth Green, Jerry Seinfeld, Dane Cook.

Form 2: "I don't get it". This is the mantra of the eccentrically funny. This works, kinda, this is the style Mystery uses. But people start hating it eventually. Basically this is just talking "over" people about something fascinating or mysteriously perplexing. It comes off as funny and entertaining, but in the end objectifies you to the other person. PUAs should avoid this unless they can periodically learn to make fun of themselves so that the other person sees that they know whats going on.

Comedic Examples: Lisa Lamponelli, Kathy Griffin (although she wishes she could pull off sarcasm), a lot of B class comedians.

Form 3: "I don't care". This is the mantra of the 'funny because they go against blatant social norms' type. This is a mix of the other two types. Its the funny stoner, the beat-down perverted old man, the mean old woman next door. All funny, but because they have the Awe factor of the Eccentrically funny, but the edge of the Sarcastically funny. Once again, if you are this type of funny, you need to personalize yourself by making fun of your lack of caring. Something so that people know ur real.

Find ur mantra. Being funny is a pretty big responsibility. LOL ;)
Thank you for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Post subject: Educators
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Physical education is a process targeted to solve specific informative duty. It is goal to improved physical finesses of an individual https://www.topratedessayservice.com/be ... au-review/ or any one in the world or societies. Because physical education so much important for the any society and human fitness.