Calling a girl out on neediness and boyfriend SPAM

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have a friend who i have hooked up with in the past and still on the odd occasion do. She doesnt want to be my girlfriend but i would like her to be mine. She is sometimes needy and if i dont reply to her messages she often chases me.

I dont mind her chasing me but would calling her out on her being neediness work in my favour to make her want me more or is it likely to make her back off?

I'm tempted to also tell her that she can't get the boyfriend SPAM where i reply all the time unless she wants me to be her boyfriend. Would this work in my favour or would this then make me look needy?

Basically shes been getting the boyfriend SPAM for awhile and i know eventually she'll find someone else so dont personally want to be hurt but if i can make it work i would like to try.

Any help would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Google+: +miWak
YouTube: miWak
In any gathering of mystery writers, Tim Dorsey would be the resident jester, providing more laughs per page than virtually anyone else. His amiably psychopathic protagonist, Serge Storms, is a modern-day Don Quixote, tilting at the windmills of politics, ageism, sexism and any other –ism that happens to catch his fancy. In his latest adventure, No Sunscreen for the Dead, Storms invades a Florida retirement community in the wake of a very public sex scandal featuring a 68-year-old retiree and her much younger boy toy. There are two reasons behind Storms’ invasion, one being that he is perversely fascinated by this salacious news item, the other being that he wants to find an interesting place to live out his golden years. He has all the necessary gear for that, including plaid shorts and knee-length black socks. And the white belt, without which the ensemble, well, c’est incomplète. As the plot develops, Storms gets conscripted into the investigation of some big-dollar swindling in the old folks’ community, and high jinks ensue. And because it is Dorsey chronicling said high jinks, be prepared for mirth—lots and lots of mirth.