PUA Video Analysis Discussion

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzmD8mZZKfc

This is an analysis of the video by TylerRSD, the PUA Hot seat 1/5, including what happened in the video and thought on them. It is structured by first writing down the touched subjects in the chronological order of the video and afterwards adressing the overarching mechanincs learned from the video. This analysis also shows what I've learned from this video and what I currently do not understand. It would be great if people gave input on these questions, or get their thoughts evoked by this post. Since I'm new to the scene, I don't know all of the terms yet, so excuse me for not being clear all the time and using some own lingo which is explained under the introduction. All input on both the post and resources I could use to immerge myself into the game are appreciated and encouraged!

As always, have a nice day!

Lingo:
Fc: Full combo/Fuck close/pull
Reatsu: personal output of influential pressure to the environment
SoC: Stream of Consciousness
??: I do not understand this at the moment and would like input or clarification
Hero: PUA in the setting

Makeup style meaning:
Bold: Overall mechanic or important realisation
italic: Topic of the alinea
Underlined: solution to a situation

Touched subjects in chronological order

- The reactions to Pickup attempts:
blowoff
neutral response
attraction no followup
attraction phone 50% Fc
- Peer group/jealous guy/friends /ccupied -> phonenumber
attraction sex 50% Fc
- often because best logistics most of the time

The idea behind pickups in general is to DGAF + Make it happen + have fun
Like to go in with Intent but remain free of outcome.

- Communicate through feel, not logic: nonsense can communicate feeling

- Girls responds to energy primarily: Good reiatsu

- DGAF makes you a source of validation (Flirty and playfull while providing the girl with a Challenge)

- DGAF is the opposite of Predictable, no mistery, no challenge, no emotion, which is a turnoff

- DGAF is rare, normal behavior is regular, so you stand out by DGAF

- Dont wait until you become yourbest self, not going to happen (already awesome to more awesome should be the main line of thought.)

- Leading should be normal, just a behavioral output, so why not do it.

- If you are the cause(instead of the effect??) of the effect of a lead scenario, this results in a sexual vibe

- Talking bullshit is letting go in order to communicate feeling, creating rapport, (feel out the situation and calibrate socially??) and comfort

- Disarm Obstacle friend or family through being fun and playfull

- More beautiful Girls(Read: more confident) can take more sexual tinted jokes: shows your more value, confident and unlike most people.

- Interact with the rest of the group to show lack of need

- Take to bar to lead again (not leading is showing that you don't have control and doubt yourself, shows that inside you are doubtful, and how you handle life:Weak behavior)(have a plan, lead and if it fails, apolgise and push again)

- Self qualifying -> DGAF = ?? (making a big deal out of a girl is creepy)

- With a Sassy/Cocky girl, you can make harder jokes (Social Calibration)

- Female perspective of girl2 SoC: Why does he want me, challenge , How do I get validation (Why would this girl want validation??)

- Frame of Girl1 is: The other girls are ho's and sluts, while I'm special (All girls want or think they are special, or want to be made feeling special)

- Line: Be real, don't be one of those Hollywood girls => Standard Hollywood girl response; all the other girls are bitches etc. (Gain of this line is rapport??/ feeling of understanding??/ you make her feel special??)

- Girl weak stop sign: "Dog tap" (During hug/kiss) Solution: takeaway at highpoint > Feeling of loss (You have to lose something to truely appreciate it (life lesson tier))(Doesn't this show that her action makes you go away and subjecting yourself to her will??)

- Sexual comments/jokes is playfull/cocky (just one of the ways to be fun, not required)

- The stallion guy making the horse sounds made me cringe so hard I almost clicked the X on the video, do I need to get used to this unconfortableness or was that over the top unnatural shit?? Also, the mom being there is also making me uncomfortable (Need to DGAF more)

- Recognise the person's wants at the moment and output that kind of behavior (just like you are a different person to different groups of people in your life), (Social Calibration)

- Girls can change emotionally very rapidly by the alteration of the purpose of what you are saying(change not the subject, but the "direction" your talk is going(idk how to say this, like redirecting the aim of what you are saying, needs rephrasing??)) Learn how to evoke what emotion, How to change a emotion into a other emotion, and what the pros and cons of these emotions and emotional changes are.

- Talk to the family member to make girl1 want your attention.

- If you get !playfull! threats ("I'll hit you playfully etc.), its a shit-test: Solution: Don't flinch > pass shit-test and be seen as "Real Man" (Learn when something is a shit test or when it's not and you gotta back off; Knowledge and basic human instinct should cover this for now).

- Even if you know you are not gonna Fc, make effort to get a Solid Number instead of a Weak Number.

- Depending on the Confidence of the girl, you can make more confident statements/jokes(Social Calibration) calibrate to match the wants of the girl, and solve the puzzle on her level of confidence.

- Stronger Reality Wins: The person who shows that they think they are better, having more value and live in a Better Reality has control over the situation.

- Procastinating to stay : Passive IOI (girl1 invests time)

- Takeaway to show lack of need, but if the girl gives up (Thinking not needy, not gonna get him etc.), Solution: make up something to give her the opportunity to reinitiate the conversation (Joke/challenge).

- Know when to make it simple, and give in the frame you built up a bit (E.G. the plain ok I do want your number. It's not a big deal, and I am interested in you (shows Mutual interest and connection while giving validation and gaining the number. This also makes it feel like it is normal behaviour due to the otherwise exceptional feelings happening to her before. But watch out for dropping the Cat-string.))

- Learn microscale social nuances which show and dictate who is the "cool one (the one who the other person wants something from.)"

- Girls apparently give out a lot of fake numbers(might be a American thing or my amount of Cold IRL pickup attempts has not made this clear that this happens at every area).

- Being patient in pickup prevents being pushy, (makes you lead but not uncomfortably pushy) results to getting the close?? (I understand the general idea of pushy is uncomfortable for the girl but do not understand how to actively be patient, like I don't know when to do act and when not to act. Requires reevaluation and thought.??).

- Hint of where she is staying IOI Feeling attraction towards the Hero. (Girls use hints instead of direct communication, learn to pickup those hints.)

Learned overarching Game mechanics

Open + Lead (Not leading is creepy : Humiliation of female(implying shes a slut)?? Not sure this is correct, not leading being implication of sluttyness seems kinda over the top)

Lead options
Make the other person do something, make a choice, tell the other person to lead: put reiatsu on the other person to take an action or decision => what is the result of these kinds of actions beside not being creepy??

When whatching PUA video, or just analysing situations, think what the girl is experiencing(not thinking!)(example given Female SoC: He's leading, He's fun, He's letting go, Validation, Emotional experience, YEEYAZ) :: All macro level Feelings during SoC

Underlying framework: The girl wants him because of how he evokes her emotions through:
- Humor of the Hero
- Creating a need within the girl to want validation
- Leading

What to do in short:
Express yourself in a reverent, fun and confident way to create attraction within the target. Playful!

Every step should work towards Fc, If after feeling out you think it isn't going to Fc, settle with a Solid Number into followup or pivot.

Watchout not to ruin the vibe while pushing for the Fc.

It is important to work towards leveling up in both inner and outer game.

Thank you for reading, discussion is encouraged!
(If this is not the right place for this post, please guide me to the correct part of the forum.)

The Booted Cat

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If this is not the right place to post these kinds of analysis; please put a simple comment on where this belongs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWN-aCFQ9ZQ

This is an analysis of the video by TylerRSD, the PUA Hot seat 2/5, including what happened in the video and thought on them. It is structured by first writing down the touched subjects in the chronological order of the video and afterwards adressing the overarching mechanincs learned from the video. This analysis also shows what I've learned from this video and what I currently do not understand. It would be great if people gave input on these questions, or get their thoughts evoked by this post. Since I'm new to the scene, I don't know all of the terms yet, so excuse me for not being clear all the time and using some own lingo which is explained under the introduction. All input on both the post and resources I could use to immerge myself into the game are appreciated and encouraged!

Lingo:
??: I do not understand this at the moment and would like input or clarification

Makeup style meaning:
italic: Topic of the alinea

Chronological touched subjects
- open: grab and lift(lead)(discomfort is backoff, otherwise continue), where are you going?

- move with the target, until she decides she wants to stay. (her decision, not your force)(I will have to learn how to implement this, multitasking this sounds next level, so I think thats for a bit later.)

- shittest: I have a boyfriend Solution: Do you want to marry me? joke

- Joke + touch results in connecting your toch with the positive feeling from the joke. (Anchor)

- Conversation -> create rapport and guide the convo towards a more sexual direction. (How do you know how far you can take it without screwing up; use girl's confidence as a guideline)

- Target asks the Hero's name, which in combination with keeping pinching the hand and other IOI (maybe if I knew you, I'd marry you) gives green light to test how far you've progressed with the Target. (If you get IOD's, EJECT)

- A rudimentary way to test how far you've progressed: Hug and say "I love you" jokingly, to see the reaction, on which you can adapt and proceed. (I need to learn what signals open up which correct paths in the convo.)

- Hero keeps Leading("Let me walk you" instead of cornering (A way to lead a Target is to get to know where the Target is going, and then say: Let's go to location [destination of the Target]. (Keeps the framework of you leading intact))

- Hero calibrates to the characteristics of the Target: Keeping the talk topics low level and piggyback in order to build connection. Hero feels that the girl already likes you, so you don't have to push further, just don't fuck it up(Let the Target talk in this stage, to continue the current positive vibe and enable the Target to create rapport + connection for you).

- Target brings up the topic of sex, which is a great sign; even if this is in the line of "You were thinking you were gonna fuck me, didn't you?"/ "We're not going to have sex tonight"/etc. shows that you are on the right track.

- Sign of discomfort from the girl. Solution: backoff; walk back a bit and reinitiate convo playfully.

- If the The target talks about trivia on a subject, she is trying to validiate to you.(Showing her intelligence/expertice) Solution: let her talk about it. (creates connection)

- Hero already established Value, and continues to just enjoy the vibe and chat casually with the Target(maintaining tension is important).

- By knowing that the Target has a BF but she still wants to interact with you in this way, you know that the BF is doing something wrong, and Social Calibration allows you to pick up those things in conversation. (I do need to learn to find out what the girl is missing in her life and how I can provide that feeling the Target is missing; How do I covertly gain this information??)

- The going home together is assumed at this point.

- Closing words from Tyler:
Be the cool guy, go with her, be the guy who gets it. Just be cool and she'll take you home. If you are the guy who "gets" it you don't have to do a lot because she's already horny. Game is about how to + awareness.

- Discomfort of the girl -> backoff & say sorry(this shows confidence and being socially sensitive)

- If you've already shown enough value, just give the Target space to talk and show her value to you. (Showing value is a two-way dynamic, too much of one side results in Rejection)

- Bragging is Low value; the Target should feel you are high value, but verbally claiming you are shows you are not high value.

- The Target should be comfortable at all times around you.

- General frame: you show that you want to add value, and not take value because you don't need it. It needs to be Win-Win. Your mentality should be giving, not taking! A "taking" vibe gives a toxic feeling.

- Energy is a container term about what feelings and signals you give off to a Target or surrounding. The over coupling outcome off all the positive and negative feelings created by your game. Reiatsu.

- Girls hate being manipulated, so be genuine or manipulate unnoticed; The actions you take should be aimed at being Win - Win and make the Target Feel good at all times! Have fun.

The Booted Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pdoFNlaDNI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a88SnRrEcKI

This is an analysis of the video by TylerRSD, the PUA Hot seat 3/5 and 4/5, including what happened in the video and thought on them. It is structured by first writing down the touched subjects in the chronological order of the video and afterwards adressing the overarching mechanincs learned from the video. This analysis also shows what I've learned from this video and what I currently do not understand. It would be great if people gave input on these questions, or get their thoughts evoked by this post. Since I'm new to the scene, I don't know all of the terms yet, so excuse me for not being clear all the time and using some own lingo which is explained under the introduction. All input on both the post and resources I could use to immerge myself into the game are appreciated and encouraged!

This analysis is shorter because these two videos are aimed more towards inner game explanation, which takes longer to explain and also because the videos are aimed more twoardsd marketing his product, and I did not want to focus on how RSDTyler is using his skillset to persuade the viewer to buy his product. (It's obviously ok that he tries to sell what he can offer.)

Lingo:

Makeup style meaning:
italic: Document structure

Chronological touched subjects

From the 3/5 Video

- You can put pressure on people by asking them why they feel the need to do a output of behaviour. Reiatsu in work. Tyler explains this with the "im already in your head" analogy. This can be countered by being "ok, thats good; what can we get out of this situation; wtf is this guy doing?
- Power of intent
- If you truely want a girl to stop, your outer reaction to the Target will be genuine, which results in higher success rate (Full throttle) instead of holding yourself back by fear/AA/ineffective game/unhappy lifestyle: If you think what can I learn instead of what if I lose/do bad
- Read Power vs Force

From the 4/5 Video

- Open: say "You" and extend arm; when the Target grabs the arm, pull her towards you in order to lead.
- Followup with Bullshit joke "I've missed you".
- A strat to convert to Kc After Enough IOI, is to all of a sudden get silent while the Target is talking, and look at her mouth + eyes; the Hero in this case follows up with moving the target's head up straight slow and steady, hand at the cheek and fingers positioned so that the thumb is on the cheekbone, and the rest of the fingers behind/under the ear (leading), and initiate the kiss.
- Open strat: stand still before the Target and peer into the girls eyes.

- Thinking about the outcomes of a situation will disable you to express yourself fully(full throttle) Solution: Eliminate decisionmaking fatigue, persona fatigue and selfjudgement fatigue by not thinking about it (3 second rule is a example of this) and achieve DGAF.

The Booted Cat