that flower game (4 ADULTS)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

you know the game youth are playing, the one with the toy lotus made out of paper that you put yo fingers in, count to a chosen number and then open one of its sides...
it reminds me of a story. buddists in the old used to meditate on
alot of different system and there was one simple one, one with three chakra points. one at the head, another at the heart and an other between the navel
and the pelvic bone. there is some coordination i found, a similarity of raising the kundalini energy from the backbone to the head by not ejaculating to
often to awaken the coiled snake. The same stuff mentioned in tre bibel i presume and is Called tre book of Life. I think it referrs to ones soul. it arouses the imagination. and finally comes to rest at the bottom of the belly. egyptians by the way, said it was healthy
to ejaculate and found a way to, not to lose the lifeforce of the seamen by ankhoring it properly, somehow in the heart i presume by making this energy rise
when you orgasm, go around in a loop around the head and into the heart, with the help of some breath technique. any way, you know what that place otherwise
reminds me of? a womans, thing that gives of the menstruational blood. whats been called unpure or, un holy by some. maybe bcuz its not exactly the same as
the blood pumping in the heart. that place, it looks like an ankh symbol. theres also a place underneath the brain that looks like that shape. it also reminds
me of an angel crossing her legs and spreading her wings.. or a key. my point is, holy men in the old days i read used to practise looking at dirty things, without getting
aroused. and the buddists, imagined a lotus being place under the navel. you know what is said about the flower? the beauty grows from a dirty place. no mud,
no lotus. how would we bless the flower..? what would we write on its petals and what colours would we paint them?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Love, me

Attachments:
17457378_1600907599934372_593342062586541222_n.jpg
17457378_1600907599934372_593342062586541222_n.jpg [ 35.89 KiB | Viewed 14907 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

N look, heres where i put the key.. its a place right above the heart chakra called, higher love... aand, it does barely not exist, just as an idea, 4 me. By the way, what do u guys know, about emotional intewlligence

Attachments:
File comment: Wish u well, sincerely
17795958_1742709219374654_3480001188240817277_n.jpg
17795958_1742709219374654_3480001188240817277_n.jpg [ 18.73 KiB | Viewed 14805 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

have you Heard of the expression of the kundalini, lifeforce that is, sexual i presume and, something about, the human soul on fire. spiritual fire i supose. have you Heard of the meditation where, you keep yourself, attached to a Candle?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

http://www.welchbrothersart.com/uploads ... 2_orig.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:45 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
you know the game youth are playing, the one with the toy lotus made out of paper that you put yo fingers in, count to a chosen number and then open one of its sides...
it reminds me of a story. buddists in the old used to meditate on
alot of different system and there was one simple one, one with three chakra points. one at the head, another at the heart and an other between the navel
and the pelvic bone. there is some coordination i found, a similarity of raising the kundalini energy from the backbone to the head by not ejaculating to
often to awaken the coiled snake. The same stuff mentioned in tre bibel i presume and is Called tre book of Life. I think it referrs to ones soul. it arouses the imagination. and finally comes to rest at the bottom of the belly. egyptians by the way, said it was healthy
to ejaculate and found a way to, not to lose the lifeforce of the seamen by ankhoring it properly, somehow in the heart i presume by making this energy rise
when you orgasm, go around in a loop around the head and into the heart, with the help of some breath technique. any way, you know what that place otherwise
reminds me of? a womans, thing that gives of the menstruational blood. whats been called unpure or, un holy by some. maybe bcuz its not exactly the same as
the blood pumping in the heart. that place, it looks like an ankh symbol. theres also a place underneath the brain that looks like that shape. it also reminds
me of an angel crossing her legs and spreading her wings.. or a key. my point is, holy men in the old days i read used to practise looking at dirty things, without getting
aroused. and the buddists, imagined a lotus being place under the navel. you know what is said about the flower? the beauty grows from a dirty place. no mud,
no lotus. how would we bless the flower..? what would we write on its petals and what colours would we paint them?
I feel like you smoke a lot of weed.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

how would you have been able to notice such a thing?

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:46 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Your Utopian disconnected mindset.

"How many times must the cannonballs fly, before they're forever banned? ...How many deaths will it takes till he knows that too many people have died?"

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Your Utopian disconnected mindset.

"How many times must the cannonballs fly, before they're forever banned? ...How many deaths will it takes till he knows that too many people have died?"
i am intrigued by this filosofic thought. what did you mean by Utopian mindset?