I need help treating all women the same

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey my bros,

I'll keep it relatively short. I've studied and practiced pickup and self improvement for about 2 years now. But there's one skill I still haven't fully conquered.

I need help understanding WHY I should treat the girl I'm interested in the same as the one I'm not. If I learn a new concept, I can put it into practice only if it makes sense and feels NATURAL. But this feels unnatural to me. Still, I understand it and know it works... I just have trouble actually doing it.

For example, if I meet a girl I'm into, and I know her boyfriend is right there with her, I don't give her the attention I normally would. I don't even try, and this increases her attraction for me.

I understand this works for attracting a girl I do want. But I don't get why it's natural for me to act this way. I know that acting indifferent shows I don't need her, my life is fulfilled already, etc. But hey, I think relationships are an important thing in my life and in most other men's lives, so how can I act like it's not? So if I'm with a girl, and I do want her, acting like I don't feels unnatural, deceptive, etc.

Another problem is a fear (probably irrational) that if I don't show some kind of interest, well, she just might think I'm not interested and she might be the type that won't make any effort because she's afraid of rejection.

Any advice? To answer my own question, I'd say that if I meet a girl I'm into, I should basically give the vibe that says "hey I'm into you if you're up for it, if not it's ok too". But still I know it doesn't work as well as acting uninterested. In fact I had an experience recently where I was feeling centered, and natural, and I gave off the vibe that I was interested but totally cool with her not being interested. She seemed really into me when I met her with her friends, but later never got in touch. I have a strong feeling that if I had acted uninterested, it might have driven her crazy and made her want me. So I don't get why the laws of attraction work like this!

Also, any advice for working on yourself so that you get to the point where you really don't feel affected by beauty? I probably know the answer but would love to hear what worked for others.

Thanks bros!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:26 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Also, any advice for working on yourself so that you get to the point where you really don't feel affected by beauty? I probably know the answer but would love to hear what worked for others.

Thanks bros!
Learn to flirt, then flirt with every female you meet, regardless of status. Make every girl desire you in some faction. When you add in flirting when interacting with women, you will be simply amazed at what happens.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hey my bros,
I need help understanding WHY I should treat the girl I'm interested in the same as the one I'm not.
I have a strong feeling that if I had acted uninterested, it might have driven her crazy and made her want me. So I don't get why the laws of attraction work like this!
Quote:
The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:41 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
Hey my bros,
I need help understanding WHY I should treat the girl I'm interested in the same as the one I'm not.
I have a strong feeling that if I had acted uninterested, it might have driven her crazy and made her want me. So I don't get why the laws of attraction work like this!
Quote:
The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'
To love one is too little; to love Everyone is superficiality; to know themselves and to love as many people as possible [...] it is enjoyment, it is to live.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Perfect !! :D
That's what I mean...
Not think to much, love them...

Edit: (fuck, edited 30 times)
But to love themselves... correct translation would be "oneself", means -> you...
I should know better myself and love women as many as possible...
That means to live... :D

Another edit:
By that Freud's quote I wanted to say, either he will think about "why she works that way" and after 30 years of research end up like the great pycologist dr. Freud, asking the same question, without (probably) getting any pussy...

And another edit, here I'll stop:
I do not say he shouldn't research, but he should search for "what works" (and improve it) and not "why it works"...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The full quote:
Quote:
To love one girl is too little; to love all is superficiality; to know oneself and to love as many as possible, to let one's soul conceal all the powers of love inside itself so that each receives its specific nourishment while the consciousness nevertheless embraces the whole—that is enjoyment, that is living.
The Seducer's Diary - Edited and translated by Howard V. Hong and Edna H. Hong