I am a natural and here is how I get women

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
How do you make them horny (specifically what kino etc, how long)?
And when do you know when they are (as that cinema balcony chick)?
Caressing her neck is the easiest way. Usually they get turned on very fast just pay attention to when they start giving you the 'just fuck me now' look.

That cinema girl told me that I look like her cousin. That's how I knew she would be down for some action. Two of the lamest pick up lines women use to express sexual interest are 'You look like someone' and 'Are you from around here?' So if u happen to hear these, your radar should go 'DTF girl detected'.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:14 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
How do you make them horny (specifically what kino etc, how long)?
And when do you know when they are (as that cinema balcony chick)?
Caressing her neck is the easiest way. Usually they get turned on very fast just pay attention to when they start giving you the 'just fuck me now' look.

That cinema girl told me that I look like her cousin. That's how I knew she would be down for some action. Two of the lamest pick up lines women use to express sexual interest are 'You look like someone' and 'Are you from around here?' So if u happen to hear these, your radar should go 'DTF girl detected'.
lol! yes now that I think in the past a little this chick at my job told me that I looked like an old boyfriend of her.
week later I got laid.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I started learning a few natural game tips aswell, to be honest this video helped me a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2H9o6z1oKU&t=938s

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Ok I can shed some light on this mysterious 'something' about naturals. The thing is women can easily tell if you are experienced with women or not. Many DTF women are looking for a good time with no consequences. They worry about stuff like 'This guy looks like he hasn't been with many women, if I sleep with him will he fall in love and start stalking me??' A man who has laid 50 chicks acts and behaves differently than someone who has just 2. And they can tell. That's why it seems they flock to naturals for no reason. So you have to rack up experience to start getting that vibe where women know what to expect from you. And you need some creative ways to get that experience fast.

Going to loud venues with 20-25 old hot women probably won't work. That's a very rough crowd to target and most are attention seekers anyways.
Yes, I think that women might not necessarily think "he hasn't had many women". I think it'd be more that you don't come across as natural and fluent and they'd pick up on the subtle aspects in your body language that give it away. The inexperience will tell in your body language.

As for bars and clubs, yes, they aren't the places where typically success will be easy. Women go out for a good time, they aren't looking for hooking up with guys necessarily. Also, when you enter a club and see a hot woman, you may approach and get rejected quickly. That was because you didn't know that she's been hit on several times already and is already on the defence.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hello everyone. I am what everyone would call a natural and there is no one that I personally know who is as good at it as me. I am 5'7, 150 lbs, average looking. So what I am doing here? Well one of my friends reads pick up books and made me aware of this community. I have been reading stuff for a month or so and decided to post my methods and philosophy about women.

I will compare and contrast some ideas and criticize others. This is not to bash or glorify any line of thought but more to reflect on what I know personally and from other natural friends. I will discuss some myths and some rules i follow too. You might see some stuff that's not discussed in mainstream dating or Pua. Ok here we go...

Myth no.1 : Hot women are difficult and average ones are easy. Not true at all. Some of the 10s I banged were the easiest. I have been rejected by butt ugly and average chicks but accepted by superhot ones. How easy a woman is has nothing to do with her anatomy but more to do with her personal beliefs, environment and upbringing.

Myth no.2: Nice guys don't get laid a lot. Biggest bull ever. I don't know who or what started this myth. Perhaps its go to do with that fact that people always focus on what jerks/assholes/loud mouths are doing and ignore everything else. Reality is when that hot chick started dating the jerk he acted like a nice dude. After 2 months he started showing his true colors.

There is no way to tell simply by looking at a guy whether he gets laid or not. Some of the best I know are very average and u would never guess. Nice guy naturals just fly under the radar and dont raise any red flags. Thats what makes them dangerous. If u saw me talking to your girlfriend, you wouldn't think much of it. Also i know many guys who consider themselves 'nice' but don't know they come off as creepy. I doesn't matter what u think in ur mind, its important how the woman perceives you.

Myth 3: You have to be honest all the time. In my opinion, if u wanna get laid with tonnes of women u have to lie/embellish truth upto an extent. Obviously this doesnt work if u are looking for a relationship, but just to get laid? Who cares what u say. No average guy has the lifestyle/resources to interest lot of women so u have to make some stuff up. Its just that your stories need to be grounded that's all. Like if u play an instrument, you can say u used to be in a local band. Everything in life is a racket so don't feel like oh thats not me.

Ok now onto to my rules of pickup:

1. Shut your mouth. Now this might seem weird especially when so many men are learning how to talk to girls. Yes u must be able to say a few things here and there but in my experience nothing makes the women run away more than you running your mouth. Ask a question or two, give some info on yourself but thats just 10%. 90% let the woman talk.

2. Dont cold approach: Its too much of a numbers game. You will get shot down a lot and too big of a hit on the ego/energy. Neither me or any natural friends cold approach. Let the DTF girls come to you. And come they will in droves if u know what to do.

My suggestions are do some activity and make it look like fun. Going to a regular bar or club and just standing around like an idiot with drinks is the worst u can do. I am good at pool. Me and my buddies go to places where they have pool tables and fuseball and we just play and have fun. DTF chicks will come ask if they can play with us shortly. Another natural buddy is a dancer. Another one sings kareoke and chicks go to him. And no he is not a good singer if u r wondering. Another natural hosts parties with sexual themes. You get the idea.

3. Less is more: Too much texting/calls most always will lead to a flake. Doesnt matter if u r not desperate or being funny. Keep it very minimum. Also keep in mind that after you set up a meeting don't contact her the day of the meeting. This might cause her to reply 'OH, sorry something came up'. Women are very flaky even in non-dating situations so never chase her. If a girl has to respond to you by saying 'Sorry, blah blah..' means you have chased too much.

I feel most people who think they are not chasing don't realize they r still chasing. We only say sorry when we can't deliver something promised. So what do I do? I text them the day before and set up the meeting time and place but don't text the next day. The girl will eventually text 2 hours before meeting time 'We are still on for tonight correct'? And then I reply " Sorry! Of course, I am getting ready to head out soon". Whos chasing who here??

If the girl never texts you, it means she woulda flaked anyways. also if u must text the same day, use the word CONFIRM. Like 'Hi, confirming for 8 PM tonight'. U will see flaky ones wont confirm. This will save u a lot of frustration and anxiety.

4. Keep her in suspense: I think this is a big mistake most people make. When you set up a meeting most guys go " u know xxx, awesome place. They have mechanical bull and hookah. U should come". Guys think if they describe something awesome the girl will be more likely to come out. Whereas she goes "that sounds awesome! But in her mind she thinks meh I hate hookah and ends up flaking. No matter what u think u can offer a hot girl probably has a better offer from someone. So what to do? appeal to her desires and psychology. when a girl asks me where we will be going I just reply " Let it be a surprise!" .

Side note: PUA covers this well. Never go on dinner date and some crap like that. If you are comfortable u can even invite her straight to your place. But remember most women will give high resistance to that and if r not smooth, it will backfire.

Once a woman meets up with u, escalate physically quickly. Don't be afraid or hide your desires. If she gives resistance or says somethings making her uncomfortable, just slow it down a little bit. As long as she is enjoying the whole thing, u have nothing to worry about. But its highly important that you make her horny. Once she is turned on, she will be ready to bounce back to your or her place. You only need to say "I have this wine/weed/beer back at my home". Always keep some pot in your place reserved if u r into that. I have never gotten a NO from a stoner chick when I ask if she wants to smoke at my place.

Also when inviting a girl back just say something like "One of my roomates might be in another room but she will be asleep so no problem". This is to make her feel safe knowing there might be another girl within earshot. Of course u may not have any roommates at all but like i described earlier this is just a lay and not your wife and she would forgot everything u said the next day anyways.

This brings me to my final point. You cannot rack up a lot of lays with logic and reason. You have to bullshit to cut corners and escalate the process may times. If a girl asks seems like she is questioning your intentions or details just ignore it or change the subject. Usually they forget what or why they asked something. Most often a girl doesnt even know why she rejected you or was hesitant. If an average guy sees me pull girls and how fast I do things he will simply say 'I dont know why she is letting him do this, he is a pervert'. Recently I met a girl at an event and had a boyfriend but still was down to hook up. This was daytime like 2 PM and we were far from our home. But she was horny so we had to find a cozy place, ended up going to a nearby movie theater and started fooling around in the balcony upstairs. Often women buy me dinners and stuff after we have had sex as to show her appreciation. This is the kind of success you will start to see once you get good at it. As one joke goes "Studies show 60% of women like One night stands". My question is " Where are they?"
Great post boss. First and foremost you are doing a great job informing the community that you do not need routines and gimmicks to be successful. You are right about the majority of the stuff you write. I too will list my stats since you did, and I since I am a cocky S.O.B that wants to brag. 6'0, 170lbs with a body that looks like its craved out of stone (ex boxer and ball player). Around 50 different chicks in the last few years. I lost count of the exact number.

The only parts of your post that I take issue with are myth 1 and myth 2. In my experience this is how I see it:

How easy a girl is depends on her self-esteem. Fortunately, most of 9's and 10's of the world have low-self esteem. They are much more worried about being 5 pounds over weight, having the right clothes, and perfect hair. The 5's and 6's are the ones that describe themselves as "thick" and trick themselves into thinking that their fat "curves" are attractive. They are often the loud mouth sassy individuals.

Assholes and Jerks get laid by hot chicks because they use the the low self-esteem dynamic to their advantage. The really hot girls are used to nice guys trying to please their way into her pants. The asshole comes along and she sees him as a challenge because one he do not down play his masculine and attempt to kiss her ass, and two he brings her self-esteem even lower. Bottom line is that girls with low self-esteem are much more likely to sleep with you in order to get your approval, especially the 9's and 10's that are used to having chumps eating out of their hand.

-my 2 cents. I am an unapologetic asshole, and the hottest chicks I have sleep with are ones I treated like crap and made clear I did not care about.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hello everyone. I am what everyone would call a natural and there is no one that I personally know who is as good at it as me. I am 5'7, 150 lbs, average looking. So what I am doing here? Well one of my friends reads pick up books and made me aware of this community. I have been reading stuff for a month or so and decided to post my methods and philosophy about women.

I will compare and contrast some ideas and criticize others. This is not to bash or glorify any line of thought but more to reflect on what I know personally and from other natural friends. I will discuss some myths and some rules i follow too. You might see some stuff that's not discussed in mainstream dating or Pua. Ok here we go...

Myth no.1 : Hot women are difficult and average ones are easy. Not true at all. Some of the 10s I banged were the easiest. I have been rejected by butt ugly and average chicks but accepted by superhot ones. How easy a woman is has nothing to do with her anatomy but more to do with her personal beliefs, environment and upbringing.

Myth no.2: Nice guys don't get laid a lot. Biggest bull ever. I don't know who or what started this myth. Perhaps its go to do with that fact that people always focus on what jerks/assholes/loud mouths are doing and ignore everything else. Reality is when that hot chick started dating the jerk he acted like a nice dude. After 2 months he started showing his true colors.

There is no way to tell simply by looking at a guy whether he gets laid or not. Some of the best I know are very average and u would never guess. Nice guy naturals just fly under the radar and dont raise any red flags. Thats what makes them dangerous. If u saw me talking to your girlfriend, you wouldn't think much of it. Also i know many guys who consider themselves 'nice' but don't know they come off as creepy. I doesn't matter what u think in ur mind, its important how the woman perceives you.

Myth 3: You have to be honest all the time. In my opinion, if u wanna get laid with tonnes of women u have to lie/embellish truth upto an extent. Obviously this doesnt work if u are looking for a relationship, but just to get laid? Who cares what u say. No average guy has the lifestyle/resources to interest lot of women so u have to make some stuff up. Its just that your stories need to be grounded that's all. Like if u play an instrument, you can say u used to be in a local band. Everything in life is a racket so don't feel like oh thats not me.

Ok now onto to my rules of pickup:

1. Shut your mouth. Now this might seem weird especially when so many men are learning how to talk to girls. Yes u must be able to say a few things here and there but in my experience nothing makes the women run away more than you running your mouth. Ask a question or two, give some info on yourself but thats just 10%. 90% let the woman talk.

2. Dont cold approach: Its too much of a numbers game. You will get shot down a lot and too big of a hit on the ego/energy. Neither me or any natural friends cold approach. Let the DTF girls come to you. And come they will in droves if u know what to do.

My suggestions are do some activity and make it look like fun. Going to a regular bar or club and just standing around like an idiot with drinks is the worst u can do. I am good at pool. Me and my buddies go to places where they have pool tables and fuseball and we just play and have fun. DTF chicks will come ask if they can play with us shortly. Another natural buddy is a dancer. Another one sings kareoke and chicks go to him. And no he is not a good singer if u r wondering. Another natural hosts parties with sexual themes. You get the idea.

3. Less is more: Too much texting/calls most always will lead to a flake. Doesnt matter if u r not desperate or being funny. Keep it very minimum. Also keep in mind that after you set up a meeting don't contact her the day of the meeting. This might cause her to reply 'OH, sorry something came up'. Women are very flaky even in non-dating situations so never chase her. If a girl has to respond to you by saying 'Sorry, blah blah..' means you have chased too much.

I feel most people who think they are not chasing don't realize they r still chasing. We only say sorry when we can't deliver something promised. So what do I do? I text them the day before and set up the meeting time and place but don't text the next day. The girl will eventually text 2 hours before meeting time 'We are still on for tonight correct'? And then I reply " Sorry! Of course, I am getting ready to head out soon". Whos chasing who here??

If the girl never texts you, it means she woulda flaked anyways. also if u must text the same day, use the word CONFIRM. Like 'Hi, confirming for 8 PM tonight'. U will see flaky ones wont confirm. This will save u a lot of frustration and anxiety.

4. Keep her in suspense: I think this is a big mistake most people make. When you set up a meeting most guys go " u know xxx, awesome place. They have mechanical bull and hookah. U should come". Guys think if they describe something awesome the girl will be more likely to come out. Whereas she goes "that sounds awesome! But in her mind she thinks meh I hate hookah and ends up flaking. No matter what u think u can offer a hot girl probably has a better offer from someone. So what to do? appeal to her desires and psychology. when a girl asks me where we will be going I just reply " Let it be a surprise!" .

Side note: PUA covers this well. Never go on dinner date and some crap like that. If you are comfortable u can even invite her straight to your place. But remember most women will give high resistance to that and if r not smooth, it will backfire.

Once a woman meets up with u, escalate physically quickly. Don't be afraid or hide your desires. If she gives resistance or says somethings making her uncomfortable, just slow it down a little bit. As long as she is enjoying the whole thing, u have nothing to worry about. But its highly important that you make her horny. Once she is turned on, she will be ready to bounce back to your or her place. You only need to say "I have this wine/weed/beer back at my home". Always keep some pot in your place reserved if u r into that. I have never gotten a NO from a stoner chick when I ask if she wants to smoke at my place.

Also when inviting a girl back just say something like "One of my roomates might be in another room but she will be asleep so no problem". This is to make her feel safe knowing there might be another girl within earshot. Of course u may not have any roommates at all but like i described earlier this is just a lay and not your wife and she would forgot everything u said the next day anyways.

This brings me to my final point. You cannot rack up a lot of lays with logic and reason. You have to bullshit to cut corners and escalate the process may times. If a girl asks seems like she is questioning your intentions or details just ignore it or change the subject. Usually they forget what or why they asked something. Most often a girl doesnt even know why she rejected you or was hesitant. If an average guy sees me pull girls and how fast I do things he will simply say 'I dont know why she is letting him do this, he is a pervert'. Recently I met a girl at an event and had a boyfriend but still was down to hook up. This was daytime like 2 PM and we were far from our home. But she was horny so we had to find a cozy place, ended up going to a nearby movie theater and started fooling around in the balcony upstairs. Often women buy me dinners and stuff after we have had sex as to show her appreciation. This is the kind of success you will start to see once you get good at it. As one joke goes "Studies show 60% of women like One night stands". My question is " Where are they?"
Great post boss. First and foremost you are doing a great job informing the community that you do not need routines and gimmicks to be successful. You are right about the majority of the stuff you write. I too will list my stats since you did, and I since I am a cocky S.O.B that wants to brag. 6'0, 170lbs with a body that looks like its craved out of stone (ex boxer and ball player). Around 50 different chicks in the last few years. I lost count of the exact number.

The only parts of your post that I take issue with are myth 1 and myth 2. In my experience this is how I see it:

How easy a girl is depends on her self-esteem. Fortunately, most of 9's and 10's of the world have low-self esteem. They are much more worried about being 5 pounds over weight, having the right clothes, and perfect hair. The 5's and 6's are the ones that describe themselves as "thick" and trick themselves into thinking that their fat "curves" are attractive. They are often the loud mouth sassy individuals.

Assholes and Jerks get laid by hot chicks because they use the the low self-esteem dynamic to their advantage. The really hot girls are used to nice guys trying to please their way into her pants. The asshole comes along and she sees him as a challenge because one he do not down play his masculine and attempt to kiss her ass, and two he brings her self-esteem even lower. Bottom line is that girls with low self-esteem are much more likely to sleep with you in order to get your approval, especially the 9's and 10's that are used to having chumps eating out of their hand.

-my 2 cents. I am an unapologetic asshole, and the hottest chicks I have sleep with are ones I treated like crap and made clear I did not care about.