Predictable compliments or trying new ones?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good morning!
When should you compliment the girl?

Say you are with a girl that has beautiful eyes, and everyone compliments her for them, but at the same time she has other good features but that people tend to 'forget' a bit, for example she has a really cool hair or a good stylle, whatever... If you were to make her a compliment which one would you go for?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:01 am 
The Grand Puba

It's not choosing a compliment to go for. It's about her wanting the compliment from you. If you have presented yourself in a way that is attractive, any compliment that you give she'll eat up. If you are just a guy she's just met on the street and you open her up with a compliment, it will mean nothing to her unless she can identify that you have value just by your appearance alone.

I explain it in more detail here: pua-lounge/compliments-compliments-comp ... 97968.html

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Lots of people have different views on this. During the daytime when girls are alone, I prefer to open with a compliment.

Check out videos of James Marshall, he says compliments like "you're beautiful," "you have great eyes," etc. etc. (like you say, the generic compliments) do not go over well. He goes pretty specific, you'll see it in his videos.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:17 pm 

All you need is to watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_d3W99Hpn4

Nothing else. Just watch this video. This teaches you to deliver an awesome compliment in any situation and to any type of person (so you can use it to flatter other people as well).

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I don't compliment that much but giving unique compliments is always better than mainstream ones.

Instead of: You have beautiful eyes say I love those blue/green/.... eyes of you.

If she has beautiful cheeks compliment her on that.

A good thing is to focus on her earrings for example during your date and later on when you text her you can tell her "I loved your red (or whatever color they were) earrings".

Shows you paid attention to her during the date.

Cheers.