Stoner zone

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: Stoner zone
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:57 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey gang,

I doubt anyone has the answer to this "issue" I experience.

When ocassionally I smoke a little weed, and Im talking 1-2 light puffs so as not to be uber high....my spontaneous humor in the zone is spot on. Its real, funny, one after the other, unscripted. It just comes to me in social situations. I can see and find humor easily and its not because I feel less inhibited. It has to do more with creativity triggered by weed.

Of course, Im trying to tap into this creativity when not high which does occur when not high, but not as easily or on command. Its whenever it wants to come out.

Can anyone relate and have a suggestion on how to transpose this issue?

Thank you

Reflex

Post subject: Re: Stoner zone
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

well drugs lower your inhibitions. If you are anxiety free you say whatever you want. Don't know what to suggest to you though. If you aren't as outgoing , spend time building your social circle and go out WITH them. That definitely makes you more fun and outgoing. Just don't go memorizing shitty PUA lines hoping it'll have the same effects.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:45 am 
English Muffin

Could be a placebo but if you think it's helping you then go for it

I will continue to stretch my lucky rubber band that turns me into Tony Stark

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

It's really common. The same effect is true of alcohol. The only difference is you like who you are more on weed. Drugs serve to teach us one lesson. Our "sober" mindset is only an illusion of a stable perspective with a stable personality. When we use drugs, such as weed, our perception changes and so does our personality. More or less, your focus has changed to see things differently. That is your answer. It isn't that weed makes you better it is that weed showed you who you'd like to become when you're sober. The only differrence is buying into the idea that you can be that person anytime if you decide to believe it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:03 pm 
King Among Mortals

You should try methamphetamine, it really make you funnier than weed.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

no,well very rarely,i get shoved inside my head and overthinking

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The feeling your chasing is called feeling good. Youve gotta get to the point where your having a blast while your picking up women. When trainers talk about "getting in state" thats the excercise you need to get where you want to be. The more you practice putting yourself in that state of being ready to recieve a good time the easier and more powerful itll get. Look up videos on techniques to get into state for pickup

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

thank you all!

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:13 pm 
Read My Book

It's a crutch my friend.

I know exactly what you mean. I smoked when I was younger, and couldn't wait to smoke in social situations because of how creative and funny I would instantly become. However whenever there wasn't weed and/or I was in a situation in which I wanted talk to a chick sober the idea that "if I only I had a toke or two" was impairing my game. Weed is a cheat. It's playing creativity on "easy mode". But you never actually become as skilled as the guys who start start game on "hard mode" an then learn the ropes.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:00 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
It's a crutch my friend. But you never actually become as skilled as the guys who start start game on "hard mode" an then learn the ropes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hahaha you're dreaming .
Whether you think it is or you think it isn't, you're correct.
We can talk ourselves in, or out, of anything....¥
Best of luck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey gang,

I doubt anyone has the answer to this "issue" I experience.

When ocassionally I smoke a little weed, and Im talking 1-2 light puffs so as not to be uber high....my spontaneous humor in the zone is spot on. Its real, funny, one after the other, unscripted. It just comes to me in social situations. I can see and find humor easily and its not because I feel less inhibited. It has to do more with creativity triggered by weed.

Of course, Im trying to tap into this creativity when not high which does occur when not high, but not as easily or on command. Its whenever it wants to come out.

Can anyone relate and have a suggestion on how to transpose this issue?

Thank you

Reflex
First off, I'm replying to your OP but answering every single post, because I could relate to all of them. I mean, bro, it's like you're quoting me.

Luckily, I've been chewing on this for a while now. Hope I can give some useful insights.

Every guy who said weed is all but a crutch? They're right. You can't and don't want to be know as Captain Stoner: "Want sum weed?". Shitty reputation. Here's the thing, though:

I like to explore my mind, find its limitations, and crushing them. And when I'm high I'm the Marco Fucking Polo of psychology (my own, at least). And when you're, say doing chores high (not Yoda-talking high; a minor to medium buzz) while listening to PUA podcast, you can generate some solid, coherent ramifications of what's being said, how it correlates with that line you said tht time by accident and got a great (or abismal) reaction, and it all makes sense. All of it.

Yeah, that's a big selling point of weed: Big, orgasmic moments of cosmic clarity and mind-bending epiphanies, only to sober up in a while and go back to being you old, boring self. That's not where I'm going.

My point is, I got that. Sober and all, you brain still doesn't forget what it's learned. You have to use the push it give you to find the answers, get the fundations of those neural connections in place. I experienced in the flesh how, all of the sudden, the right words. The right attitude. The right frame. I'd be like you're conditioning your brain to behave and respond a certain way. Best way is, you know, actually going out sistematically and work on your social skills in field, trial and error. But we're on weed, and I see it as a tool. One I can use to undestand and display enhanced PUA behaviour. But a hammer can build a treehouse, or it can crush your skull. Gotta use the tool responsibly.

Yeah, smoke at parties. But be ok either way.

You already got your tools.

Read the manual high and go use them.

Good luck mate.

PS: I'm high right now

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

thank you @diudddddddd.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

for example, Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3 and planned the diversion around three lead heroes to develop on the center structure of its ancestors. A great part of the advancement work established the open gta 6 game free download for android mobile

Post subject: ska
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The natural games are highly appreciated and played by them. You can play more games here the impossible quiz