Girls ask why i walk with a limp, best way to deal with it

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So the case is that i have a minor degree of cerebral palsy, which means i walk with a limp. It's not a problem when i first approach girls because they don't immediately notice, however, as soon as i move her she pops the question, and it's always the same "Have you hurt your leg"/"What happened to your leg".

I've tried some different stuff like just casually saying it's something i'm born with, and just initiated an other topic. Recently i even told some shit about it was a dog that bit me (ofc in jokingly manner).

What would you guys do? I feel like the honest answer kills mood because she feels sorry for asking, and the joking about it leaves her annoyed that i don't tell. I really don't care talking about it, and i joke a lot about my limp around friends, so it's not that i don't want to tell whats up, but i just feel it doesn't do any good.
(I have no clue if it relevant in any way, but i'm 17 years old. So deep conversations is not my "go to" trick ;) )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:46 pm 
The Grand Puba

I would honestly tell them what it is but not try to comfort them by joking around about it afterwards. My answer would be totally scripted, in this case, by following up with one or two things that I had to overcome so that I'd come out looking like a champ. Before she could jump in and give any praise or sympathy, I'd change the subject to keep it from being a topic to focus on.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:24 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Depends how you feel about it internally. I'd probably reply that I was injured while fighting a warlord in the Vietnam war.

Jokingly of course. If she insists on knowing then tell her the truth. But if you do, do as JZ said and don't allow it to kill the mood.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:39 pm 
Read My Book

The only way you'll kill the mood with a honest answer is if you say it in a way that one would look at you sympathetically. IF you confidently tell the truth and move on from the topic you shouldn't have a problem.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:18 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

^ this OP.

I've had a rough childhood but I never let that be an excuse.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:44 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Since you asked about not bringing the mood down, I feel like the situations you're talking about might be the time where you make an obvious joke "Well, I was fighting this pit viper, you see..." something that sounds over-the-top macho.

I suppose they'd press for the real answer - you could string it out, make it a mystery.

But eventually yeah, no reason to ultimately keep the truth away, and no reason for the mood to go down - you show them you want to keep the mood light, they'll go along with it. :) Just state the facts - and maybe follow it up with "But it gives me a bad-ass pimp walk!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Are you trying to get laid? Of course you are! So keep it light hearted and playful. If you're consistently getting laid from this chick, you'll probably have told her what's the real deal by then. But if it's a first time I met you type of thing, fuck that why would you give information about yourself? Ask questions - Let her do the majority of the talking. Get her to invest. You listen and be playful.