Simple Advice: Eye contact

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:53 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Chances are that women that are not interested in you are going to shut you down, especially if your approach and attention is unwanted. Additionally, other women either directly notice or indirectly get the feeling that your needy if you go around hitting on every girl in the room.

You are better offer approaching women that are open to being approached or are interested in you. Furthermore, trying to build a connection with women that are interested is immensely easier than those that are not.

Simple Advice: When you go out be alert for women whose eyes are darting around the room looking for attention. Make eye contact with them and maintain eye contact. If they quickly break eye contact, and then return eye contact once more, there's your invitation to approach. Once you get that invitation, do not hesitate, approach immediately.

Just introduce yourself, and express your interest in her. Approach women in this way, and the chances they reciprocate your interest will be much higher.

That's it. Nothing special and no fancy lines.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If you like a girl and want to talk to her simply go talk to her. Do not wait for her to give you some invitation to go chat with her, just go do it. Rather than sitting around waiting.

OP has good advice though, if you make continual eye contact with a lady, you must absolutely go approach. Approach everyone, at all times, just do it!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Eye contact can be a two-edged sword because eyes "transmit" a big amount of information about the frame of mind of the person. So my tip would be, instead of making eye contact just for doing it, train the ability to have a good, solid eye contact.A good I contact is one of the most powerful ways of showing your value without open your mouth. :shock:

Body language is something hard to train and dominate, but it is really important to do it, because communications are 7 percent verbal and 93 percent non-verbal. I don't mean that words don't matter, I'm just saying that the rest matters more than you think.

But like the other guy said in the thread, you shouldn't depend on the person looking back for you to approach her, this is what normal people do.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:01 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

A lot of women often naturally shutdown when they see that you are starting your approuch due to personal shyness or the kind molded in their mind from social conditioning.

I do agree that confident nonverbal and verbal approaches can pull a woman in strong enough for her to ignore possible people watching.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

To clarify, I am not suggesting being passive. If you see a girl you like, move into her field of vision, make eye contact, smile, and then approach.

I just see a lot of guys crash burn because they do not get a woman's attention before they approach.
Some examples would be that the guy seems to pop up out of no where or approach women unexpectedly for behind. I believe that most people not just women get uncomfortable when a stranger suddenly appears in their personal space.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:28 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Regarding holding eye contact...

I know there is no one rule....but when holding eye contact, Im never sure if to stay serious, smile, or make a goofy gesture....?

thoughts?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

I know there is no one rule....but when holding eye contact, Im never sure if to stay serious, smile, or make a goofy gesture....?

thoughts?
be smiling before you make eye contact.. dont have a hard serious face.. not many people pull that off well and youll probably make them feel uncomfortable. then just dont keep the eye contact for too long, itll become weird.. turn back to your friends or bar and then shortly put yourself back in a position where you can make eye contact again.. then move in.

to be honest, for people that aren't used to it eye contact can be kinda tricky.. but not thinking about it is the best way to go. as soon as you start thinking about what you are doing and what you should do you'll begin to feel awkward and that will show

Slay your dragons and let others tell your tales

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

thoughts?
be smiling before you make eye contact.. dont have a hard serious face.. not many people pull that off well and youll probably make them feel uncomfortable. then just dont keep the eye contact for too long, itll become weird.. turn back to your friends or bar and then shortly put yourself back in a position where you can make eye contact again.. then move in.

to be honest, for people that aren't used to it eye contact can be kinda tricky.. but not thinking about it is the best way to go. as soon as you start thinking about what you are doing and what you should do you'll begin to feel awkward and that will show
Hahah reminds me of a girl I went on a date with recently...I'm not the best when it comes to eye contact, but this girl made it so awkward..not even joking her eyes were locked onto mine the entire date, never would look away...creeped me the *** out. Never seen anything like it. All about moderation..she was forcing it and it killed my attraction toward her...I'm guessing she was practicing her eye contact that date

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Chances are that women that are not interested in you are going to shut you down, especially if your approach and attention is unwanted. Additionally, other women either directly notice or indirectly get the feeling that your needy if you go around hitting on every girl in the room.

You are better offer approaching women that are open to being approached or are interested in you. Furthermore, trying to build a connection with women that are interested is immensely easier than those that are not.

Simple Advice: When you go out be alert for women whose eyes are darting around the room looking for attention. Make eye contact with them and maintain eye contact. If they quickly break eye contact, and then return eye contact once more, there's your invitation to approach. Once you get that invitation, do not hesitate, approach immediately.

Just introduce yourself, and express your interest in her. Approach women in this way, and the chances they reciprocate your interest will be much higher.

That's it. Nothing special and no fancy lines.
It may or may not work for everyone. Some women may look at you because they have never seen you before in a particular place.

Click Here to get your FREE report now!

Post subject: chibi
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A lot of people are paying attention and so do I. thank you for sharing.
the impossible quiz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

There is a method I read about and I will link a video to this too. It's called The Non-Verbal Hello or Eyebrow Flash.

What you do is, make eye contact (in a café or on a bus, train or something as bars / clubs aren't probably gonna be as good for this as it may be too dark and too much external distraction etc)

You are supposed to look the lady in the eyes for 4 seconds (as this is long enough for her to notice you are definitely making eye contact but not too long to be creepy) and then you look away for 4 seconds again then look back. If she is looking at you when you return looking, you smile (and are supposed to do a very quick eyebrow raise / flash) and if she smiles back, you know she likes you. Then you simply approach her and no gimmicks or cheesy lines, just simply ask, "Do you mind if I join you?". She should say yes as she has shown positive interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D85L1_ZPeM&t=95s

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

SPAM Fuel is a powdered enhancement intended to enable you to remain brimming with vitality. It is intended to help your regular day to day existence by giving fuel or a wellspring of usable vitality to your body.And this what your body needs definitely when you are following a SPAM Fuel diet!When you quit eating sustenances containing sugars according to the essential guideline of the SPAM Fuel diet, the principal thing that happens is you deny your body of its prepared wellspring of fuel!Carbohydrates are the fuel on which our body works. Carbs give a moment wellspring of vitality that your body can use to perform different functions.Well… But fats also are a wellspring of vitality for our body.
http://www.jbngroups.com/SPAM-fuel/