Why are Jersey Shore idiots so popular with the ladies?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ok this is something that has been bothering me for a while now and I think I have a rough idea. Now I am really talking about "Geordie Shore" the UK version of Jersey Shore in particular a character named "Gaz" (I think he was called I don't watch reality tv at all). Basically this guy has been coming to the local towns in my country and the girls are going apeshite over him. He came to my town the other week and my Facebook was plagued with girls getting photographed with him, the most shocking was a girl who was very sought after in high school, very good looking (easily a 10) who was pictured at a hotel room with him (she definitely fucked him infact I think he fucked a few girls that night).

Out of interest I gave the guy a watch on YouTube he just seems like a normal guy with decent game nothing special.. I'm guessing he does well because he has social proof and pre-selection due to being a reality tv star?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

he only gets the dumb girls who are looking for a story and tell their friends they fucked gaz, they see the camera and want him, a proper girl your looking to game wont go for anyone like that, the girls who do go for guys like that arent challenges i like to try and game girls who are just fun and looking to have a laugh.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:46 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yep, just Social proof and preselection. That's all it is.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:07 pm 
Dedicated Member

I guess it's core confidence and high self-esteem. He doesn't mind being sexual and letting his desire show to other people. And social proof offcourse, he just owns the whole room.

Wallie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I figured as much.. essentially he is no different to an experienced PUA on this forum ie. he goes out and has a good time with lots of women. Although he has the upper hand because the video cameras are socially acceptable (probably DHV him actually) along with the fact that millions of girls across the globe are watching his portfolio of pickups on a daily basis.

Now this got me thinking.. It would be interesting as an experiment to take a group of PUA wings to a venue a little bit out from home and have one of them dressed as a cameraman with a professional camera. The amount of reality bullshit that's on TV just now I doubt anybody would object.

(Will perhaps try this in the future if I can get enough bodies)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It's not pick-up but some regular guy did a similar thing where he faked celebrity status by getting fake photographers and creating a bit of a "buzz". Soon people were lining up for autographs even though they didn't have a fucking clue who he was, just because he was apparently famous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYU1a0lTTTw

Pretty crazy (and kinda sad.)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
It's not pick-up but some regular guy did a similar thing where he faked celebrity status by getting fake photographers and creating a bit of a "buzz". Soon people were lining up for autographs even though they didn't have a fucking clue who he was, just because he was apparently famous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYU1a0lTTTw

Pretty crazy (and kinda sad.)
LMFAO! :P

I knew it would work

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

He's got huge preselection and good game. You should watch geordie shore season 3 (chaos in cancun) he pulls off some really nice stuff there :) I personally like Gaz, and geordie shore in general, gets me in the mood before i go out :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
He's got huge preselection and good game. You should watch geordie shore season 3 (chaos in cancun) he pulls off some really nice stuff there :) I personally like Gaz, and geordie shore in general, gets me in the mood before i go out :D
To be fair I haven't really given the show much of a chance I just kinda decided I hated it after 15 minutes of watching it. I will give "chaos in cancun" a check out though man and see what the boy can teach us.

If I'm honest the show in general reminds me of the clubs I don't enjoy where everyone is caked in fake tan, sporting silly hair cuts and prancing around in designer clothes acting like dickheads. Where the girls are nothing special and fall into the lazy borderline fat makeup whore category who show as much of their boobs as possible to try and eliminate their flaws. I shouldn't stereotype but I have found people who fall into this category the least friendly to be around. I prefer student venues where folk can hold a reasonable conversation and don't take playful banter too personally or try to start fights over menial situations. I was in such a club a couple of months ago and got talking to an average looking blonde she thought Dubai was a country in Africa and didn't know who David Bowie was and she only knew what was in her boring little party circle of boozing and flashing tits. Within two minutes I was surrounded by angry AFC AMOG's who demanded I stop talking to her even though she wasn't dating any of them. Of course I just laughed at the idiots and moved onto the next set but overall my night wasn't as enjoyable as the student venues where I seem to just socialize with everyone and don't need to worry as much about arseholes getting jealous.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:18 pm 
Dedicated Member

Yeah, hate that too when girls can hardly find their own ass if it wasn't attached to their body.

Wallie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

the rumour is gaz doesn't pull these women! he gets a researcher to ask them if they want to have sex with gaz and be on tv? one woman apparently got asked if she would pretend to be the head waitress and get chatted up by gaz she said no

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
the rumour is gaz doesn't pull these women! he gets a researcher to ask them if they want to have sex with gaz and be on tv? one woman apparently got asked if she would pretend to be the head waitress and get chatted up by gaz she said no
They almost never actually show these guys using their game, just them getting off and banging them. So wouldn't surprise me at all. I watch the show, but don't know why because they guys are the biggest douche bags going. Although to be fair I saw an interview with that Gaz cretin once were he said the best time to ask a girl back to yours is after you've made her laugh, cos it's difficult for them to go from a positive emotion to a negative one that quickly. Which I guess is probably true.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I can almost guarantee that the girls he gets aren't ladies, most likely far from it!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:19 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quite sad really but I think this reality tv crap is setting a very bad example for young women here in the UK.
It's basically making "non-achieving layabout" a valid job title as some sort of media hate figure these people don't care how ridiculously thick they are because they are making money from all the equally retarded viewers.

What happened to being talented? so many talented musician's out busking in the streets, starving artists trying to make a living while homeless. Yet these high school drop outs are getting paid to drink booze and cake themselves in beauty products because its an easy way out to become famous and thousands of girls in Britain who are equally as fat, lazy and stupid jumping on the bandwagon idolizing these plebs. I guess its the same for the AFC guys with the silly haircuts thinking they can be like gaz and use his increasingly poor patter on women when in reality he has some sort of undeserved celebrity status. Also I'm pretty sure most of these guys take steroids because no one living a party life eating pizza and drinking beer gets a physique like that.

The other thing that annoys me is the number of girls showing cleavage and getting likes on Facebook, holly hagan is not attractive and I refuse to give out likes to any fat orange girls who don't deserve it. I only like picture of girls who are into fitness and have a natural attractive look to them and I suggest other guys start doing the same. Lets not encourage this pathetic behaviour.

If I am honest though this widespread culture has already infected so much of my homeland I think if I am looking for a girl for a serious relationship she will need to be eastern european or Asian.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

People will say its because of personality but these guys have great phsyiques and that plays a huge part in why they are attractive.