Is RSD (Tyler) any good?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: Is RSD (Tyler) any good?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:02 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

So I've been trying out a number of material from different PUAs and i got good results with some and not so good results with others.

Perfect. I'll just keep trying other stuff.

So this time, I wanted to take a look at Natural Game, starting with Real Socal Dynamics. I've seen plenty of videos about tyler durden and they look really fuckin awesome. He looks like he's just having a lot of fun in his seminars.

Before I try out his material, I wanted to know if I you have had any good experience with Tyler's stuff. If not, then I'll just move on to another PUA. Simple.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

For me personally the principles Tyler teaches has been a total game changer for me. I couldn't recommend The Blueprint Decoded DVD anymore.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/103607160/Blu ... oded-NOTES - that's most of the DVD content in note form.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:51 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm watching a lot of his stuff on youtube now. Not really tried it yet in the field tho. But I know it's defintely worked for him and a lot of others, and some of that shit is so funny you just have to laugh. Like walking past a girl and arm checking her, or just walking straight up and staring her blankly in the face and not saying ANYTHING! Sometimes that really creative far out stuff can actually work very well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

hes awesome

but keep in mind he's ab 10+ year veteran in pick up

so his shit is HARD and takes alot of work to learn

but if you get it down you'll be amazing..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:32 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Cool. I'll look into it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've discovered RSD recently, and I'm very impressed. They operate on a totally different level than the form of pickup that is discussed in other places.

RSD also has a lot less to do with the technical aspects of what to do with a girl and more to do with inner game, and how you're approaching the situation. Also, those guys are going out night after night endlessly working to improve their game. When you spend so much time "in field", you really start to see things on a deeper level, and stop micro analyzing the few approaches you did.

The videos in which they start making out with a girl are particularly impressive and mind expanding. It really opens up your mind as to what is possible if you're willing to step up and go for what you want. That's also one of the key points of the RSD method. Get physical fast and don't spend too much time waiting for "permission". It really makes you question everything you know about "game", but in a good way, a way that can take you further than anything else has before.

And Tyler really knows his stuff. If there's anyone that's a master of pickup- someone who has internalized concepts and ideas and made pickup like breathing- it's RSD Tyler. And I'm sure anyone who's been to one of his bootcamps can confirm this.

Basically, RSD is where it's at right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yes he is fucking good. Plus he posts new videos every week! Its obvious he ACTUALLY goes out unlike 90 percent of the community

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Website: http://game-avatar.net/tai-avatar/avatar-197-tai-avatar-197-1675/
Yahoo Messenger: ngocanh@yahoo.com
Quote:
So I've been trying out a number of material from different PUAs and i got good results with some and not so good results with others.

Perfect. I'll just keep trying other stuff.

So this time, I wanted to take a look at Natural Game, starting with Real Socal Dynamics. I've seen plenty of videos about tyler durden and they look really fuckin awesome. He looks like he's just having a lot of fun in his seminars.

Before I try out his material, I wanted to know if I you have had any good experience with Tyler's stuff. If not, then I'll just move on to another PUA. Simple.
Thanks for your voluntary contribution :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:46 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Firstly, I'm new here, so hi :)

A few weeks ago, a girl recommended Neil Strauss's 'The Game' to me (I suppose she meant I needed it, even though I did make out with her afterwards). When some other girl talked about this as well, I started reading. I loved it. In the book, Strauss describes Tyler Durden as a social robot, far from the opposite of a 'natural'. This made me curious as to whether this was true. I saw a video from him today in which he explained how naturals supposedly approach girls. He gave an example. It looked very unnatural.

I'm not saying that he doesn't know what he's talking about, far from it, but I just don't think he's a natural at picking up girls. So I doubt you could learn that from him. Then again, isn't that an oxymoron anyway: learning how to be a natural?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Considering The Game transpired in 2003, and it's now 2012, and Tyler was like 23 back then, and he went through a major realization after the release of The Game, and had years and years of pickup experience since then...I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss him based on what Style wrote about him long ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Considering The Game transpired in 2003, and it's now 2012, and Tyler was like 23 back then, and he went through a major realization after the release of The Game, and had years and years of pickup experience since then...I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss him based on what Style wrote about him long ago.
I'm not, I'm sure he's great at what he does. I was just saying that one video workshop showing him acting like 'a natural' looked slightly forced and awkward to me. Of course, I've seen only the one video and I was primed by Strauss; that may have led me to misjudge this. Still, there are financial interests to consider as well, so I'm just saying 'buyer beware'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:25 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

We all know it works for him. The question is will it work for YOU?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

RSD is very different now. They used to do routines and canned game, just like everyone else at the time, but now they're evolved, and are more about internalizing principles of pickup that are largely based on a strong inner game. The skills they teach now are more life skills and personal actualization rather than memorizing routines.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well, if you ask me, RSD is simply incredible. I love their shit. Just love it. Lots of people can relate to Tyler, cause he was a dark newbie, like all of us, pretty much, before we found out about the game. I recommend subscribing to their yt channel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm not a fan of Tyler but I do like a couple of the guys under him at RSD.

after RSD and LS split from MM, he's switched from outter game guy to inner game guy, and for inner game I could recommend someone who does that 10x better. He takes forever to get to the point, he farts around with a lot of ancillary non-germane stuff, and he is over broad: the salient data is likely to get lost in the white noise, especially for beginners.

To sum it up is he legit and worthwhile, Yes. Are there better options, Yes.