Kino on a first date

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Kino on a first date
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Got this girl’s number a few days ago (see this thread viewtopic.php?p=492658#492658) and went on a date with her yesterday evening. We went for drinks in a bar and then for a meal at a different venue (the meal wasn’t planned).

I’ve been practicing kino on various girls at work lol and have become far more comfortable with it. With this in mind, yesterday was the perfect opportunity to try it out for real. So, while we were sitting on the couch next to each other having drinks, every now and again I would touch her knee or her arm (nothing too prolonged). There was no kino in return from her but she didn’t seem to be uncomfortable with my kino. In the end, as there was no kino from her I decided to ease off with my kino and leaned back.

In situations like mine, what would have been the right way to play it?

Moreover, what is an appropriate level of kino on a first date? After all, I don’t want to seem too desperate lol!

I can say that during the entire date we did get on pretty well (not really a spark though) and the whole thing (drinks and meal) lasted over 4 hours. We did exchange kisses at the end (she kissed my cheek while I kissed hers) but this was difficult as we were saying goodbye on the train home and she got off at an earlier stop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

You handled it pretty well. Acting distant when she doesn't return kino or doesn't appreciate it is the best way to go. After a while restart the kino again and she how well she takes it then but don't ever give up on kino. You should escalate further and further so that a kclose/fclose seems natural to her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Its good that you didn't prolong the kino, but its bad that you didn't keep on going.

You got discouraged because she didn't return the kino, which is the wrong mentality to have. The only time you need to act distant is when she actually gets uncomfortable. Not because she simply didn't return the kino. As long as shes not tensing up or moving back, feel free to keep escalating your touching.

You're right about starting and stopping and not prolonging it, but you just needed to keep going. Keep starting and stopping, but keep making bigger moves. Don't be discouraged just because she wasn't touching you back. If she took time out of her day to go on a date with you, she pretty much likes you, so don't worry about it.

And don't worry about seeming desperate. The only way you would look desperate is if she got uncomfortable or she made it obvious that she wanted you to stop and you didn't stop.

This is also why qualification is important. (I feel like I have to harp on qualification every single time I post). If you don't express that you like her and the REASONS why you like her (other than her looks) then she might get uncomfortable with your kino because she might just think you wanna get laid just for the sake of getting laid, not because you actually genuinely like her. When you qualify properly, kino often times becomes SUPER easy.

Dig it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Its good that you didn't prolong the kino, but its bad that you didn't keep on going.

You got discouraged because she didn't return the kino, which is the wrong mentality to have. The only time you need to act distant is when she actually gets uncomfortable. Not because she simply didn't return the kino. As long as shes not tensing up or moving back, feel free to keep escalating your touching.

You're right about starting and stopping and not prolonging it, but you just needed to keep going. Keep starting and stopping, but keep making bigger moves. Don't be discouraged just because she wasn't touching you back. If she took time out of her day to go on a date with you, she pretty much likes you, so don't worry about it.

And don't worry about seeming desperate. The only way you would look desperate is if she got uncomfortable or she made it obvious that she wanted you to stop and you didn't stop.

This is also why qualification is important. (I feel like I have to harp on qualification every single time I post). If you don't express that you like her and the REASONS why you like her (other than her looks) then she might get uncomfortable with your kino because she might just think you wanna get laid just for the sake of getting laid, not because you actually genuinely like her. When you qualify properly, kino often times becomes SUPER easy.

Dig it?
Thanks for both replies.

Re this one. Though, as it was only a first date, I felt my approach was enough to show her I'm sexually attracted to her and that I'm confident enough (well, I hope I am!) to do something about it. It felt that if I just kept going and going and doing bigger moves that maybe I'd appear like I'm on heat lol or that I'm only interested in one thing. Don't get me wrong, I pretty much was only interested in one thing (plus using the date for the practice), but I don't know if it's best that she knows that lol!

By the way, are you sure about using bigger moves? Even if my kino is still getting a neutral reaction from her? And by bigger I presume you mean more prolonged etc?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Thanks for both replies.

Re this one. Though, as it was only a first date, I felt my approach was enough to show her I'm sexually attracted to her and that I'm confident enough (well, I hope I am!) to do something about it. It felt that if I just kept going and going and doing bigger moves that maybe I'd appear like I'm on heat lol or that I'm only interested in one thing. Don't get me wrong, I pretty much was only interested in one thing (plus using the date for the practice), but I don't know if it's best that she knows that lol!

By the way, are you sure about using bigger moves? Even if my kino is still getting a neutral reaction from her? And by bigger I presume you mean more prolonged etc?
That is exactly why I said you need to qualify her. Give her reasons you like her other than her looks, so it won't seem like you only want her for one thing.

Yes, I'm sure about making bigger moves. (I'm not just some dude. I teach this shit). You're not gonna get laid by NOT making bigger moves. Until, she backs away or seems uncomfortable, don't be afraid to touch her.

And when you qualify her and express real interest in her, you will often see her body language open up to you, making a lot easier to touch her more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Oh, and no, by making bigger moves I don't mean more prolonged (although that CAN be part of it).

I mean starting out small and getting bigger. So, you start with playful touching (high fiving, poking her, hip bumping her) then you can put your arm around her, wipe her hair out of her face, touch her thigh. While you're walking you can walk arm in arm, hold her hand etc. I like to wrestle with girls (which by the way is my favorite way to kiss close) I'll play wrestle with them and then eventually I'll just pin them down and kiss them, or push them against a wall and kiss them or just grab their face and kiss them.

My wingman always does this thing where he talks about how he took a human sexuality course and then he talks about how the whole body is a sexual organ and he'll lightly rub the girl's arm and even more if she lets him.

But also you need to escalate logistically. Did you ever take her to a place where you could potentially have sex with her?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

KINO is gold. I always use it during a first date and try to use it with women I'm generally interested in. Touch is an amazing thing for a woman and I've had them tell me some time later that the way I touched them the first time sent shivers down their spine!

Shoulder, small of the back (my fav), hip, leg.

It makes escalation all the easier because they want more of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for both replies.

That is exactly why I said you need to qualify her. Give her reasons you like her other than her looks, so it won't seem like you only want her for one thing.

Yes, I'm sure about making bigger moves. (I'm not just some dude. I teach this shit). You're not gonna get laid by NOT making bigger moves. Until, she backs away or seems uncomfortable, don't be afraid to touch her.

And when you qualify her and express real interest in her, you will often see her body language open up to you, making a lot easier to touch her more.
Makes sense, just need to think of some good qualification examples now lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:28 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
KINO is gold. I always use it during a first date and try to use it with women I'm generally interested in. Touch is an amazing thing for a woman and I've had them tell me some time later that the way I touched them the first time sent shivers down their spine!

Shoulder, small of the back (my fav), hip, leg.

It makes escalation all the easier because they want more of it.
Please share lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Oh, and no, by making bigger moves I don't mean more prolonged (although that CAN be part of it).

I mean starting out small and getting bigger. So, you start with playful touching (high fiving, poking her, hip bumping her) then you can put your arm around her, wipe her hair out of her face, touch her thigh. While you're walking you can walk arm in arm, hold her hand etc. I like to wrestle with girls (which by the way is my favorite way to kiss close) I'll play wrestle with them and then eventually I'll just pin them down and kiss them, or push them against a wall and kiss them or just grab their face and kiss them.

My wingman always does this thing where he talks about how he took a human sexuality course and then he talks about how the whole body is a sexual organ and he'll lightly rub the girl's arm and even more if she lets him.

But also you need to escalate logistically. Did you ever take her to a place where you could potentially have sex with her?
A lot of that seems rather bold. Think I’ll have to practice on dates with girls that I’m not really into. That way, I won’t mind if I screw up lol!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:54 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:

A lot of that seems rather bold. Think I’ll have to practice on dates with girls that I’m not really into. That way, I won’t mind if I screw up lol!
Yeah, I mean if you wanna have a crazy sex life, you gotta be a little bold...

But if you wanna practice on dates that you care too much about, I highly suggest doing some internet dating. You can get some easy dates with girls who aren't always the best looking, but not neccessarily bad looking either (there are also hot girls on there too) with little effort... Do you have a plentyoffish or OKcupid account?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, I mean if you wanna have a crazy sex life, you gotta be a little bold...

But if you wanna practice on dates that you care too much about, I highly suggest doing some internet dating. You can get some easy dates with girls who aren't always the best looking, but not neccessarily bad looking either (there are also hot girls on there too) with little effort... Do you have a plentyoffish or OKcupid account?
That's a really good idea lol. I do have a plenty of fish account but not really written a profile etc and I'm new to online game. When I have more time I will certainly pursue this online dating as it seems the best and most frequent way to practice with girls that you don't care about.

Post subject: Re: Kino on a first date
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sometimes it is what's more a reasonably fine text that him and i unquestionably liked investigating. Not always every day which will have fun with the probability to see a supplement. Capital Gains Tax London

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Effortlessly these pages will likely irrefutably probably become well-known concerning several sites people, to be able to the thorough content or even thoughts. technology

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

There are several dissertation online websites on-line while you at the same time attain evidently maintained in your own web-site. DISC training