Just wondering....

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Just wondering....
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This past weekend I was out at the club. I had taken a break and was sitting at a table for a bit when a girl had come up to me and asked me to take a photo of her and her friends on the floor. I said I would and went over. I'm not really sure they were aware what was going on as she scrambled to get everyone together. So I took their picture and gave her her phone back and was about to go back to the table where I was at (my friend was there). She stopped me and said now I had to be in a photo with her group of friends. Caught me a bit off guard and I was unsure but I started to wonder if her, or one of her friends had liked me or something and this was their way of "opening".

I did get all three girls numbers but I haven't tried to take things further yet.

Post subject: Re: Just wondering....
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:04 pm 
King Among Mortals

What the hell are you waiting for?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am going to make plans for the weekend later. Since I am not sure which one is the one that likes me (or if any of them do) should I try to suggest a group outing or just isolate whichever one I like the most?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:42 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Since I am not sure which one is the one that likes me.

An old bull and a young bull stand on a hillside, overlooking a pasture. The young bull says to the old bull, “Hey, let’s run down and fuck one of those heifers.” The old bull replies, “let’s just walk down and fuck ’em all.”

Send them a multi text.

"It was fascinating meeting all of you! But if I could only choose one of you, who would it be? And why?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:17 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
This past weekend I was out at the club. I had taken a break and was sitting at a table for a bit when a girl had come up to me and asked me to take a photo of her and her friends on the floor. I said I would and went over. I'm not really sure they were aware what was going on as she scrambled to get everyone together. So I took their picture and gave her her phone back and was about to go back to the table where I was at (my friend was there). She stopped me and said now I had to be in a photo with her group of friends. Caught me a bit off guard and I was unsure but I started to wonder if her, or one of her friends had liked me or something and this was their way of "opening".

I did get all three girls numbers but I haven't tried to take things further yet.
If you don't think they like you, than the chances are they don't. Attraction is like a fire, if its not fed, it will fizzle out and cease to exist. Your mindset is a huge portion of that fire. The concept we teach here is to ASSUME ATTRACTION. When you believe people are attracted to you, you begin to generate behavior that causes them to be attracted to you. IF you believe like women don't find you attractive you will come across insecure and it will not have a positive impact on any attraction that may or may not already be present.

The man that thinks he can and the man that thinks he can't are usually both right. If a girl sneezes around me I assume she sneezed because she found my attractive, and I go find out whether or not its true.

It starts with you.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com