Dance floor flake

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Dance floor flake
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

At a small rnb club, my energy is good, talked to a few girls and had some dances already and I'm with a bunch of mates.

I see two HB7s dancing together, about half or so later they kind appear in front of me, I tap the one with her back to me on her shoulder, say hey, and she engages positively.

Went something like:

chat about blah can't recall
intro to friend and my wing
wing and her friend chat for 30 seconds then he ejects
how do u guys know each other, uni
went to my uni
chat about going to the same uni
work
blah this is boring lets have some fun
I spin her around and we start dancing holding hands, shes liking it
I back away a bit to see if she holds on, but we release
chat a bit more
offer to buy a drink (regretted soon as I said it)
you don't have to buy me a drink
I know I don't I have to... (assertively not agro)
chat a little bit more
she talks to friend but doesn't shift back to me
I say I'm going for a drink and eject
They stay together for the rest of the night pretty much dancing the two of them

1) Should I intro my wing or should he pay attention and approach the other girl himself?
2) Should I address the two of them for a bit once introduced, to build some rapport with her friend?
3) Should I have just kept dancing rather than going back to talking?
4) Should I re-engage at any point?

Any other thoughts welcome.

Post subject: Re: Dance floor flake
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The offer to buy the drink mistakenly revealed in her mind that you were a supplicative male (i am not saying that you are in fact you are not because you are posting in this forum in 2017 when most men are anything but - point being, lesson learned). You are equal to a woman. I know what you were trying to do but it is a fucking dog eat dog world and they want you to challenge them and be a challenge. Again lesson learned. No worries boss, move forward and be more aloof while showing your intent next time. Slight error, nothing to write home about.

Think about the cornucopia of women available today for a man who is a fucking man when most humans with a penis are today acting more feminine than humans with a vagina. Embrace being a man and go after what you want in a socially calibrated fashion.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:25 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
The offer to buy the drink mistakenly revealed in her mind that you were a supplicative male
Yep.
Quote:
they want you to challenge them and be a challenge.
Yep.

Quote:
Think about the cornucopia of women available today for a man who is a fucking man when most humans with a penis are today acting more feminine than humans with a vagina. Embrace being a man and go after what you want in a socially calibrated fashion.
Yep.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Me:offer to buy a drink (regretted soon as I said it)
Her: you don't have to buy me a drink
A modern woman, who's trying to set you straight. Good for her!

This "buy the girl a drink" shit is ancient pickup. It comes off as a bribe for her princesses's time, and it's weak.
Quote:
I say I'm going for a drink and eject
Why?

Get her to dance with you, and escalate to dirty dancing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:04 pm 
The Grand Puba

The problem, IMO, is that your friend left you instead of helping you out. I'm not saying that you need a wing but when you approach more than one girl your goal is to become part of the group dynamic so that you may change it and then pull the one you want away.

You were primarily focused on the one girl while the friend was left in an awkward position. This caused the girl that you were interested in as feeling kind of responsible for her friend. If you focused on both of them for a bit you would have taken the responsibility from the girl that you were actually interested in and you would have become part of the group. Once you had become part of the group you could then focus on the girl that you liked and it wouldn't have been as awkward for them.

You see two girls, flirt with both of them. Have a little fun by letting them try to figure out which one of the two you are more interested in. That little game right there will spark just enough competition between the two of them that can lead to you appearing as more attractive.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
You see two girls, flirt with both of them. Have a little fun by letting them try to figure out which one of the two you are more interested in. That little game right there will spark just enough competition between the two of them that can lead to you appearing as more attractive.
While I rarely engage in "gaming" more than one woman at a a time, this is a fabulous technique and it is crazy to see a group of say 5 women have no clue which one (or ones) of them you're interested in. Hell, sometimes I don't even know, or care, or may be interested in all 5 lol.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah thanks guys, the offer to buy a drink was almost a Freudian slip and I realised straight up that it was bad and instead of owning it I tried to back pedal and it def put me on the back foot.

Will def keep with the dancing and fun flirty talk next time.

Also agree I needed to talk with both of them once my wing bailed cause she was standing on the df on her phone.

Thx bras