help me get this girl I go to school with

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

trying to figure out the right way to close this girl I go to school with.

so I go to school with only 50 people 25 of which I see everyday and the other 25 I only see once a week sometimes 2 times.

I'm really into this girl that I see once a week but I'm not sure how to approach because I like her has a person a lot but I also want to take it further. and if things don't go right I still have to see her every week because of school.

any advise in how to approach and let her know I'm in to her and see if she is to. so at the end of the day weather it goes good or bad to still be friends after?

We have known each other for about 2 months now and just friends not to close.
And every week i see her i just talk to her and get to know her better and just talk to her as a person.

I should also mention that i get the vibe from her that it takes her time to start to get comfortable around people and to get to know them better to fully give herself to the friendship.

Last edited by Goku15 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:00 pm 
The Grand Puba

How well do you know her and for how long?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
How well do you know her and for how long?
We have known each other for about 2 months now and just friends not to close.
And every week i see her i just talk to her and get to know her better and just talk to her as a person.

I should also mention that i get the vibe from her that it takes her time to start to get comfortable around people and to get to know them better to fully give herself to the friendship.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:23 pm 
The Grand Puba

My fault for not being clear.

One mistake guys make are that they meet girls and then later decide that they want to show a girl that they've known for a while that they are interested. The majority of the time it's a bad idea unless the girl has already decided that she is interested in you. The reason is that you've established what the relationship is and she's agreed to it (not verbally, of course). Now all of a sudden you want to change what has already been agreed to and if the girl doesn't already like you like that then it makes you an unattractive option.

So if "simple friends" means that you guys sit down and chat about stuff when you do see her and it's not flirtatious conversation then you'll have difficulty changing what's already there. You're best route would be to flirt with her without any expectations for a little while. If "simple friends" means you see her and don't really have conversations then your move would be to start a conversation with her, flirt with her, and then plant the seed of doing something after class or a day when the two of you are free to meet up.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

At the moment i would say that “simple friends” is the second way you mentioned it. We dont really have much conversation. The Most of our conversations are about class, school related stuff .ect

I also don’t believe that we have gotten to the point where she already mentally agreed this is just a friendly relationship(as you mentioned)

But if she has then what would be the best road to determine if she has. And what would be the road to take if she has.

And as far as start to flrt with her I guess my only concern is what kind of flitting because i want her to know im intrested but at the same time if she takes it the wrong way i still want to be friends with her because of school

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:15 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
And as far as start to flrt with her I guess my only concern is what kind of flitting because i want her to know im intrested but at the same time if she takes it the wrong way i still want to be friends with her because of school
Just simple, light flirting. Basically, teasing and playful mixed with indirect compliments during the flow of a conversation.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thank you for the tips!!