Should I add her on Facebook?



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game




Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:24 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 8:57 pm
Posts: 1
I met this girl at a College house party around this time last year. I think she was into me and my friend even told me he thought so to. She was gonna go to the club with all the rest of them and I think if I had of went I would have gotten with her. The problem is that my friends had to get a taxi home early and needed me to help chip in so I didn't leave them for her. We didn't talk too much just introduced and flirted a tiny bit but I think she still remembers me from it.

I didn't meet her all Summer but she was in a couple of my classes the past year and I never really spoke to her outside of group conversation when mutual friends are around, but I didn't see her too much even though we shared some lectures. The past couple of months I managed to get more conversation with her and I still feel she is attracted. The problem is that after my exams are finished in 2 weeks there's probably going to be one more big night out where I might meet her and if I don't then we may never see each other again. Should I throw all of my eggs into the meeting her that night and trying it on or should I add her on Facebook to try and persuade her into going out?

We didn't share any classes this semester so I don't think we'll be able to meet over the exams. I really don't know this girl too well apart from the fact that she is really good friends with another girl in my class who I don't really talk to but could engage more with over the exam period to try and get invited to her place? I don't want to come off as too desperate as I think my lack of interest kept the excitement alive. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:21 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2540
Quote:
I met this girl at a College house party around this time last year. I think she was into me and my friend even told me he thought so to. She was gonna go to the club with all the rest of them and I think if I had of went I would have gotten with her. The problem is that my friends had to get a taxi home early and needed me to help chip in so I didn't leave them for her. We didn't talk too much just introduced and flirted a tiny bit but I think she still remembers me from it.

This is already incredibly weak.

Quote:
I didn't meet her all Summer but she was in a couple of my classes the past year and I never really spoke to her outside of group conversation when mutual friends are around, but I didn't see her too much even though we shared some lectures.
bla bla bla holy fucking oneitis for a girl you've never even kissed!

Quote:
The past couple of months I managed to get more conversation with her
You've been talking to her for two months and never asked her out? Great way to friend-zone yourself.

Quote:
and I still feel she is attracted. The problem is that after my exams are finished in 2 weeks there's probably going to be one more big night out where I might meet her
Jesus christ this is weak. Why not just ask her out you know, when you actually talk to her???

Quote:
and if I don't then we may never see each other again.
Only because you're a pussy!

Quote:
Should I throw all of my eggs into the meeting her that night and trying it on or should I add her on Facebook to try and persuade her into going out?
I think you need to go outside and toll around in the dirt. Go walk through the woods, get scraped up by some branches. Try to catch a deer, or get a catfish with your hands. Go to a mechanic shop and ask them if you can help change oikl on a few cars. DO ANYTHING other than couches and video games.


Quote:
We didn't share any classes this semester so I don't think we'll be able to meet over the exams. I really don't know this girl too well apart from the fact that she is really good friends with another girl in my class who I don't really talk to but could engage more with over the exam period to try and get invited to her place? I don't want to come off as too desperate as I think my lack of interest kept the excitement alive.

I want you to read the sentence I bolded several times, and then tell me if it makes sense for a girl you've never flirted with, never asked out, and never touched.

Do you think it looks dominant and masculine to chicken out on asking a girl out to her face and then adding her on Facebook to her "friend's list?"

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:07 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 2817
My only suggestion would be to do the opposite of everything you've said you've done so far.

_________________
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” ~Audrey Hepburn


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link