Should I add her on Facebook?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I met this girl at a College house party around this time last year. I think she was into me and my friend even told me he thought so to. She was gonna go to the club with all the rest of them and I think if I had of went I would have gotten with her. The problem is that my friends had to get a taxi home early and needed me to help chip in so I didn't leave them for her. We didn't talk too much just introduced and flirted a tiny bit but I think she still remembers me from it.

I didn't meet her all Summer but she was in a couple of my classes the past year and I never really spoke to her outside of group conversation when mutual friends are around, but I didn't see her too much even though we shared some lectures. The past couple of months I managed to get more conversation with her and I still feel she is attracted. The problem is that after my exams are finished in 2 weeks there's probably going to be one more big night out where I might meet her and if I don't then we may never see each other again. Should I throw all of my eggs into the meeting her that night and trying it on or should I add her on Facebook to try and persuade her into going out?

We didn't share any classes this semester so I don't think we'll be able to meet over the exams. I really don't know this girl too well apart from the fact that she is really good friends with another girl in my class who I don't really talk to but could engage more with over the exam period to try and get invited to her place? I don't want to come off as too desperate as I think my lack of interest kept the excitement alive. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:21 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I met this girl at a College house party around this time last year. I think she was into me and my friend even told me he thought so to. She was gonna go to the club with all the rest of them and I think if I had of went I would have gotten with her. The problem is that my friends had to get a taxi home early and needed me to help chip in so I didn't leave them for her. We didn't talk too much just introduced and flirted a tiny bit but I think she still remembers me from it.

This is already incredibly weak.

Quote:
I didn't meet her all Summer but she was in a couple of my classes the past year and I never really spoke to her outside of group conversation when mutual friends are around, but I didn't see her too much even though we shared some lectures.
bla bla bla holy fucking oneitis for a girl you've never even kissed!

Quote:
The past couple of months I managed to get more conversation with her
You've been talking to her for two months and never asked her out? Great way to friend-zone yourself.

Quote:
and I still feel she is attracted. The problem is that after my exams are finished in 2 weeks there's probably going to be one more big night out where I might meet her
Jesus christ this is weak. Why not just ask her out you know, when you actually talk to her???

Quote:
and if I don't then we may never see each other again.
Only because you're a pussy!

Quote:
Should I throw all of my eggs into the meeting her that night and trying it on or should I add her on Facebook to try and persuade her into going out?
I think you need to go outside and toll around in the dirt. Go walk through the woods, get scraped up by some branches. Try to catch a deer, or get a catfish with your hands. Go to a mechanic shop and ask them if you can help change oikl on a few cars. DO ANYTHING other than couches and video games.

Quote:
We didn't share any classes this semester so I don't think we'll be able to meet over the exams. I really don't know this girl too well apart from the fact that she is really good friends with another girl in my class who I don't really talk to but could engage more with over the exam period to try and get invited to her place? I don't want to come off as too desperate as I think my lack of interest kept the excitement alive.

I want you to read the sentence I bolded several times, and then tell me if it makes sense for a girl you've never flirted with, never asked out, and never touched.

Do you think it looks dominant and masculine to chicken out on asking a girl out to her face and then adding her on Facebook to her "friend's list?"

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:07 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

My only suggestion would be to do the opposite of everything you've said you've done so far.