What is my next move?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: What is my next move?
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Need serious advice here.

Basics:
-Known this girl for several years.
-Only recently started catching up again.
-She is in a relationship of 2 years. She is unsure if she loves the guy.
-Her relationship sounds very uneventful and filled with arguments.
-She was visiting me daily for a few hours at a time; lying to her boyfriend each time.
-We hang out, get along f##king great.
-I went cold for a couple of days, made her attention to me even stronger. She chased.
-Had sex.
-Continued hanging out daily/nightly.

It has been about 3 weeks since we started catching up again so all of the above is relatively fresh. Now, the past 2 days, she has gone cold. She was barely contacting me and in fact over the past 24 hours she hasn't contacted me at all. My sister, who is her good friend, told me she is having a couple of minor dramas at home. I don't want to seem like the chaser and keep trying to contact her.

With her not contacting me, I feel like the hunted has become the hunter in that I am eager as f##k to see her again but I don't want to seem to be chasing her; don't want to lose this one.

What's my next move?

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I mean once you've had sex already then its more of a relationship type of issue. I assume you've connected with her enough that its not like some random one night stand you are trying to bang again that you barely knew in the first place.

You have to be careful because you don't want to look like the hungry puppy crawling back for seconds. You have to keep a strong frame. Her situation may be legitimate and she is having to sort things out and isn't ready to deal with some new guy she is not sure she can commit to yet. I would just keep a strong frame and not in any way show eagerness towards her.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:54 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
-She is in a relationship of 2 years. She is unsure if she loves the guy.
Irrelevant.
Quote:
-Her relationship sounds very uneventful and filled with arguments.
Irrelevant.
Quote:
-She was visiting me daily for a few hours at a time; lying to her boyfriend each time.
-We hang out, get along f##king great.
-I went cold for a couple of days, made her attention to me even stronger. She chased.
-Had sex.
-Continued hanging out daily/nightly.
Important, lol.

Quote:
in fact over the past 24 hours she hasn't contacted me at all.

OMG!!!!! A woman, whom you're not exclusive with, hasn't contacted you for 24 hours. OMG!!!!

Neurotic as hell, and very, very common for men getting a taste of pussy. Get your emotions under control and center yourself.
Quote:
My sister, who is her good friend, told me she is having a couple of minor dramas at home. I don't want to seem like the chaser and keep trying to contact her.
You were so worried you talked to your sister about her 24 hour absence?

Quote:
With her not contacting me, I feel like the hunted has become the hunter in that I am eager as f##k to see her again but I don't want to seem to be chasing her; don't want to lose this one.

What's my next move?
Read. Go to the gym. Do man stuff. This is where you learn how to give women space when they signal they want it.

When you master patience, you will become very enticing to women.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:00 am 

I'm gonna piggy back on Arch and say go fill your time with whatever the fuck you want to do here.

You're too needy this is happening because you aren't going out and diong shit for you. Get the fuck out of your house go watch some sunsets, hit a hike, go camping, read a book, you got better shit to do than sit around on the couch and wait for her to call or text.

The problem is you don't seem to have anything else in your life but wait for her to text... not going to get you fucking her again. Do your own thang... have fun... love life, accomplish your goals if that's start a business, or whatever else.

You should be having your passions filled by doing things you're passionate about.

For instance my life :

Gym
Reading
Blogging
Online store
Photography
Dancing/lessons
pool league
Random Walks
Dating multiple women

My time isn't me sitting around waiting for some chick to call... I got better shit to do... Things I love doing, things that make my week better.

Now you got to go out and do shit for you, so that your passions are being filled and your happiness is happening because you're doing shit for you... that you're being loved because you're loving you. After that you'll be good dude.

Wait for 2 weeks if she don't contact you good for you got a good old fashion nail and bail. However you're just going to fuck everything up if you're looking for a relationship right now beause you need the relationship... check you're fucking ego and do some shit for yourself... perhaps even add in some daily meditation and you'll be much happier and not nearly as fucking needy.

THe meditation is kinda important for you, you need to learn to control your emotions. You're letting your mind influence your emotions... you can use your mind to calm them. Meditation helps with that.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Guys. I get way you are saying. You suggest go do sh#t and what not?

I work two jobs. One is full-time in an office environment. The other is part-time as a Personal Trainer. I am a single-father to one child. Trust me, my time is full. If I am not working, I am making a life for my son. Every second night, I have either a relative visit or a female friend [mostly the girl in question here].

My schedule is f#cking full, but I get what you saying. Even at work, I am checking my phone and sh#t for contact from her.

I am going to let this one be. There is always a small queue waiting; always. I am just fixated on this one woman and don't really know why.

Leaving it for now. Cheers for the advice.

PUANINJA, you have some solid advice bro!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:06 am 

Quote:
Guys. I get way you are saying. You suggest go do sh#t and what not?

I work two jobs. One is full-time in an office environment. The other is part-time as a Personal Trainer. I am a single-father to one child. Trust me, my time is full. If I am not working, I am making a life for my son. Every second night, I have either a relative visit or a female friend [mostly the girl in question here].

My schedule is f#cking full, but I get what you saying. Even at work, I am checking my phone and sh#t for contact from her.

I am going to let this one be. There is always a small queue waiting; always. I am just fixated on this one woman and don't really know why.

Leaving it for now. Cheers for the advice.

PUANINJA, you have some solid advice bro!
well you're schedule sounds full but it doesn't sound like you're doing enough for you... if you have a lot going I feel you man, I'm not going to sit here and tell you I know how hard it is because I have no clue what you're going through. That said you do need to figure out a way to give yourself some YOU time. You need to find a way to fill your needs, that doesn't mean just your time... it means do stuff for you.

I know you're saying but how... well you have to answer that. If you have family members coming over... why can't some watch your kid 1-2 times a week so you can do some stuff for you. They will understand I promise. It doesn't have to be anything crazy for instance, I watch a sunset at the beach once a week, that takes a whole 80 minutes or so but it's something I do for me... you need to find something like this.

Still meditation is important and something you can find the time to do even 5-10 minutes daily.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com