Many successful "victims", yet this one is stumping me!

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I never like to push things, I gave my opinion and that's it... but in this case I have two reasons to do it:
First is that similar to this (your scenario) happens to me a lot. And I understand completely why. She want's to be sure about your intentions... That's all. Though I never showed them that I'm being serious, because I wasn't, and It didn't bring me any success - she wants to be sure about your intentions (and doesn't want to cheat - this might also be for your opinion, you wouldn't be serious about her if you knew she has already cheated once).

The second reason is this great coincidence that happened to me: I also participate in a french forum on the same topic - seduction, and last night I saw there the same "problem" you have, and the same explanation as mine, but more precisely and much better explained, by some forum user.

I'm not sure about posting links but i'll quote and translate (you also can, though google translate is not accurate, but it's enough to get what it's about, and the spelling is not quite good at some places...):
Quote:
" Une femme c'est comme un singe ... ça ne lache jamais une branche sans en tenir solidement une autre"

Elle te test surement pour voir ce que tu veux avec elle , elle ne veut surement pas prendre le risque de gacher une relation de 10 ans et le confort qui va avec pour un mec qui ne lui offer aucune garantie.
Toi de ton coté tu veux quoi ?
Deja moi je continuerai le game pour FC avec elle car avant ça ... on ne sait pas trop si elle veut jouer , se rassurer ( oui je plait toujours) ou autre..
J'ai deja eu à faire a ce genre de femme , il faut jouer ton game a fond pendant 1 temps define si ca ne marche pas ... passé à autre chose sinon tu vas te pollué les idées.
Translation:
"A woman is like a monkey ... never let's go (or leaves?) a branch (a thin part of a tree) without holding firmly another branch."
She surely tests you to see what you want from her, she doesn't want to take a risk to ruin a 10 years old relationship, and the comfort that comes with it, for a guy that offers her no guaranty.
What do you want?
Still I would continue the game for FC with her because before that ... you don't know if she wants to play, to reassure herself, or something else... I have already done this type of women, you have to play your game and after some time see if it doesn't work ... go for another thing (women) or otherwise you'll polute your ideas (haha these last few words I really don't understand so I can't translate appropriately).

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:59 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Read this site for a while but similar happened to me.

You need to be careful that she doesn't see you as an escape route and someone who after she leaves uses you to build her confidence back up then move on. You cannot allow yourself to be available to her on demand as you will just end up as that escape route.

Women that have suffered violence will take time to feel comfortable, it can take months. Once she's away from him, she will need to nice guy SPAM for confidence and comfort until a point she's ready for the alpha. Don't be the nice guy.

My advice is if you want her as yours then you need to stop chasing her. Let her get herself sorted. Being the nice guy and saving her will mean you will fail.

DV victims are often isolated. Someone else ideally needs to do the work to build her confidence, then when she is at a point move in for the kill. As bad as it sounds let someone else do the hero work and be the nice guy, then snatch her away from him. Sounds horrible but it works and I learnt a lesson from it.

I got her out of it, from broken woman to the point we slept together and did it, then I went away with work and she found her alpha and I was friendzoned but I moved on fairly fast. Never again will I waste that amount of time, let another guy do that.

Good luck though thought I'd share

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Read this site for a while but similar happened to me.

You need to be careful that she doesn't see you as an escape route and someone who after she leaves uses you to build her confidence back up then move on. You cannot allow yourself to be available to her on demand as you will just end up as that escape route.

Women that have suffered violence will take time to feel comfortable, it can take months. Once she's away from him, she will need to nice guy SPAM for confidence and comfort until a point she's ready for the alpha. Don't be the nice guy.

My advice is if you want her as yours then you need to stop chasing her. Let her get herself sorted. Being the nice guy and saving her will mean you will fail.

DV victims are often isolated. Someone else ideally needs to do the work to build her confidence, then when she is at a point move in for the kill. As bad as it sounds let someone else do the hero work and be the nice guy, then snatch her away from him. Sounds horrible but it works and I learnt a lesson from it.

I got her out of it, from broken woman to the point we slept together and did it, then I went away with work and she found her alpha and I was friendzoned but I moved on fairly fast. Never again will I waste that amount of time, let another guy do that.

Good luck though thought I'd share
Fk bro this is some serious sh#t. That last paragraph resonates with me.

She isn't subject to DV well not physically. Apparently, he torments her mentally and emotionally. She told me can't go out with him much because he puts her down while they are out.

In a way, she sees me as "alpha" because I beat her up, yes literally. I wrestle with her and friendly spar with her, which results in leg kicks and rib punches [don't worry, she loves it] which further results in some serious bruising which she has to awkwardly explain to her bf. I apologise for the bruises but she says she has so much fun that she doesn't care. I rough her up...stuff that doesn't happen at home but she enjoys.

However...again, that last paragraph gets me because she does think I am a really nice guy and I could actually believe what you said could happen; in that she has me save her and then goes and finds her next "alpha".

I can hear the..."I know I left him and said I would be with you but I think I want to be single for a little while now and just do my own thing." .....which basically means "thanks for saving me but now I am going to go find someone who was just like the guy I left."

Thanks for the post bro.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:42 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

That's the problem with consorting with chicks who are already in fucked up relationships with some other dude. Because all that dysfunction flows downhill and lands in your lap.

I really don't like how she is using you as a play toy to roughhouse with, then goes back to some whiney needy guy and fuck his brains out, then comes back to you to tell you how messed up her situation is.

I'm also still not sure why in all of your tussling and manhandling why you haven't gotten her titties to pop out or something, or why you haven't held her down and started kissing her neck and doing other highly sexualized shit like that. You have to be willing to go a little too far (in her eyes, not yours), in order to test her to see whether she is actually receptive or not.