who was the first PUA

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:43 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

From warped mindless(not me, he is a member):"Seems some of you could use a refresher to community history. Mystery most certainly did not start the "seduction community."

[Taken from an old post of mine]:

--------------------
The Beginning
--------------------

The true beginning starts with Casanova and Don Juan. These two historic greats recorded their chronicles of seduction and had been studied by many men sense. It would be wrong to say these two have no part in all of this.

--------------------
1980's
--------------------

Although most credit the beginning of the modern seduction community to Ross Jeffries they would be incorrect. The actual beginning of the modern seduction community would be the day Eric Weber's book, "How to Pick Up Girls" was published. This book was read by many men, some who later would go on to become veterans of the seduction community.

A few years later Ross Jeffries (RJ) hits the scene with his own seduction influenced style of NLP which he calls "Speed Seduction (SS)." Towards the end of the 1980's he published his first book which detailed his philosophy and method for laying desirable women.

--------------------
--------------------
In 1994 a student of RJ, Lewis De Payne, founded alt.seduction.fast, one of the first internet based groups based solely on seduction. This helped spawn an entire network of websites (a popular one being 'Cliffs List') and discussion forums across the internet based on PU.

alt.seduction.fast quickly became infested with spam and to combat the problem Moderated alt.seduction.fast (mASF) was formed. Many of the big name gurus posted on there back in the day. Mystery, David DeAngelo, Badboy, Shark, Tyler Durden, Stephan Nash, Hypnotica, Zan Perrion, Steve Piccus, Juggler, Swinggcat, and Carlos Xuma.

--------------------
--------------------

Although RJ has been giving seminars sinse he started his company it wasn't until around this time that "gurus" started taking their students out into the bars and clubs. The first to do this was Juggler of Charisma Arts.

Juggler style didn't focus on canned material but at the time wasn't very natural either.

Soon after Juggler, Mystery followed suit. These two gave birth to the modern bootcamps the Gurus have today.

--------------------
2003 - 2007
--------------------
David Deangelo's ebook "Double Your Dating" gets mass marketed to great success.

2004 saw a small shift in the community. A user that went by the name of WoodHaven (Vin DiCarlo) posted a series of revolutionary post on mASF detailing what he called "natural game."

In 2005, Neil's book "The Game" came out. It was a national best seller. He was featured on talk and radio shows all over North America. The community, at this point, had been exposed more than ever.

This caused a huge surge in guys logging onto the internet looking for answers to their problems with women.

Along with a surge in popularity, a surge in "gurus" came about too. And with the gurus came the massive load of products.

In 2007 Mystery's show "Vh1 The Pick Up Artist" hit the air. Again, this caused an even bigger surge in the number of men studying PU.

--------------------
Current Day
--------------------

The Seduction community is now bigger than ever and shows no signs of getting smaller or even slowing down.

Vins original post inspired a movement and now the community has experienced a big shift in thinking. Many people have now traded their canned scripts for newer, better inner game beliefs. The community in now divided up between three differnt schools of thought. Speed Seduction, Canned Game, and Natural Game.

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

"The true beginning starts with Casanova and Don Juan. These two historic greats recorded their chronicles of seduction and had been studied by many men sense. It would be wrong to say these two have no part in all of this. "
skills360

I agree with you man. There have always been PUAs and there always will be. Each country will have a different answer on who was first. in our time its Ross, Mystery, Style. Just my opinion.
Naithiz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It's good to see some educated factual history from bubblesort and skills360. I feel like I just went to class. Other than all this fictional Adam method BS. I don't think being the only guy on the planet in a fable qualifies you as a pua.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:35 am 

Quote:
From warped mindless(not me, he is a member):"Seems some of you could use a refresher to community history. Mystery most certainly did not start the "seduction community."

[Taken from an old post of mine]:

--------------------
The Beginning
--------------------

The true beginning starts with Casanova and Don Juan. These two historic greats recorded their chronicles of seduction and had been studied by many men sense. It would be wrong to say these two have no part in all of this.

--------------------
1980's
--------------------

Although most credit the beginning of the modern seduction community to Ross Jeffries they would be incorrect. The actual beginning of the modern seduction community would be the day Eric Weber's book, "How to Pick Up Girls" was published. This book was read by many men, some who later would go on to become veterans of the seduction community.

A few years later Ross Jeffries (RJ) hits the scene with his own seduction influenced style of NLP which he calls "Speed Seduction (SS)." Towards the end of the 1980's he published his first book which detailed his philosophy and method for laying desirable women.

--------------------
--------------------
In 1994 a student of RJ, Lewis De Payne, founded alt.seduction.fast, one of the first internet based groups based solely on seduction. This helped spawn an entire network of websites (a popular one being 'Cliffs List') and discussion forums across the internet based on PU.

alt.seduction.fast quickly became infested with spam and to combat the problem Moderated alt.seduction.fast (mASF) was formed. Many of the big name gurus posted on there back in the day. Mystery, David DeAngelo, Badboy, Shark, Tyler Durden, Stephan Nash, Hypnotica, Zan Perrion, Steve Piccus, Juggler, Swinggcat, and Carlos Xuma.

--------------------
--------------------

Although RJ has been giving seminars sinse he started his company it wasn't until around this time that "gurus" started taking their students out into the bars and clubs. The first to do this was Juggler of Charisma Arts.

Juggler style didn't focus on canned material but at the time wasn't very natural either.

Soon after Juggler, Mystery followed suit. These two gave birth to the modern bootcamps the Gurus have today.

--------------------
2003 - 2007
--------------------
David Deangelo's ebook "Double Your Dating" gets mass marketed to great success.

2004 saw a small shift in the community. A user that went by the name of WoodHaven (Vin DiCarlo) posted a series of revolutionary post on mASF detailing what he called "natural game."

In 2005, Neil's book "The Game" came out. It was a national best seller. He was featured on talk and radio shows all over North America. The community, at this point, had been exposed more than ever.

This caused a huge surge in guys logging onto the internet looking for answers to their problems with women.

Along with a surge in popularity, a surge in "gurus" came about too. And with the gurus came the massive load of products.

In 2007 Mystery's show "Vh1 The Pick Up Artist" hit the air. Again, this caused an even bigger surge in the number of men studying PU.

--------------------
Current Day
--------------------

The Seduction community is now bigger than ever and shows no signs of getting smaller or even slowing down.

Vins original post inspired a movement and now the community has experienced a big shift in thinking. Many people have now traded their canned scripts for newer, better inner game beliefs. The community in now divided up between three differnt schools of thought. Speed Seduction, Canned Game, and Natural Game.

lol, I forgot I ever wrote that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:36 am 
PUA Forum Leader

CASSANOVA/DON JUAN - this is so obvious....why doesn't anyone know this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I feel like PU and seduction has been around for a very long time back to ancient time. The first PU book date back to 43 BC by a poet by the name of Ovid. The name of his book is Ars Amatoria(The Art of Love). At first I was going to over look the book but after reading it I found it has a lot of helpfully simple tips. You can find downloads of the book online.

:"While you’re still free, and can roam on a loose rein,pick one to whom you could say: ‘You alone please me.’She won’t come falling for you out of thin air:the right girl has to be searched for: use your eyes." Ovid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Adam definately.

He knew god, social proof.
He had an ex, Lilith, preselection.
He was the master of the garden of eden, leader of ... men?
He was not afraid to walk around naked, center of attention.

Above all, he closed all the women in the world! 100%
LOOOOOOOOOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Adam definately.

He knew god, social proof.
He had an ex, Lilith, preselection.
He was the master of the garden of eden, leader of ... men?
He was not afraid to walk around naked, center of attention.

Above all, he closed all the women in the world! 100%
LOOOOOOOOOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Well we know it was nobody here, they havent become PUA's yet.

The answer is obvious, Ancient Aliens. They were more advanced, and knew how to seduce the primitive females of our planet.

In fact, archaeologists found ancient scrolls describing how to pick up women. And early caves were said to contain writings on mid-game and kiss closing technique.

It's also theorized that Stonehenge, was a bar that the Master PUA'a would use to teach how to pick up. This theory has been disputed, however, and it remains highly controversial.

In 1946, Professor Limpert A. Dicke and his team of researchers uncovered some interesting finds on the origins of PUA.

They detailed the grounds and found that more sperm had been released by the male population in areas closest to the Ancient Greek city of Arsenas.

This finding led other researchers to conclude that, the Greeks, more specifically the "Arseholes" must have had knowledge of pickup, but it wasn't widespread knoweldge, only populations in close proximity to Arsenas, consistently got laid.

This was the first cause and effect relationship ever proposed for learning PUA material and getting laid. And even today, "Arsenas" is considered to be the birth place of PUA.

Makes you proud to be an Arsehole doesnt it?

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ross Jeffries was officialy first after he wrote his book "How to Get the Women You Desire" in 1992