Mystery's clothing

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

Post subject: Mystery's clothing
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:20 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I've seen Mystery uses quite a unique style in clothing... The hats, the googles, the necklaces, all the rings ...
But I'm what I'm mostly curious is in those 1700's shirts .. And the coats he uses...
Does anyone know a website where I can find some of that? They look like their custom-made ... But I'd still like to give it a shot at finding a website, that offers this kind of "exotic clothing"...
Thanks in advance...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:32 am 
Dedicated Member

I would advise you not to dress like mystery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I somewhat expected a reply like that hehe.
I knew it was going to be misunderstood ...
I don't wanna dress like him, hell, we dress up pretty similar anyways, except he is just a total misfit in dressing.. haha...
I just really like those kind of shirts, and I've always wanted one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: ab0vethegame
google "Theater clothing"

or "Theatre clothing"

depending on where you're from.

Ha ha ha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I wouldn't advice to wear clothes similar to his. I saw a movie on youtube were even the great mystery was initially laughed at for his clothes. At the end he got the girl but his clothes made it more difficult for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

The reason he uses clothes like that is because he is originally a magician, and lives up to it. Ofcourse it has its upsides and downsides when picking up girls, but wouldnt it be kinda "late" for mystery to change his clothing style by now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The 5 watches down the arm look only suits so many people!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

He said at one point that he started dressing so outrageously to make it harder for him to pick up girls. He wanted more social challenges and wanted to work at becoming the best he could be.

Post subject: peacock theory
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

he uses peacock theory (which is outstanding from the rest when it comes to apperance) but also mystery doesnt recomend to go crazy like him, he says: just wear at least an interesting item. i actually wear eyeliner and other bunch of bracelletes and necklaces, but that's how i went this far ( i wont recomended ) 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Costume shops are great for weird clothing. Every city has one somewhere. Sometimes shops will come and go seasonally around Halloween but any decent sized city will have one (or more).

Professional theater costumes are usually custom made by people who spend their whole careers designing and building costumes. I don't know of any theaters that sell items from their prop/costume shop unless they disband or go out of business - even then the actors and crew take most of that stuff home. Most costumes get put away and either recycled into future shows or saved for posterity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:02 am 
Dedicated Member

I like how you got loads of unasked for advice and only one person half seriously answered your question... Looks like you are going to have to find a way to contact Mystery if you want an answer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I like how you got loads of unasked for advice and only one person half seriously answered your question... Looks like you are going to have to find a way to contact Mystery if you want an answer.
Haha, wern't you the dude conducting social awareness experiments? :lol:

Stop arguing with people who posted their coments years ago and then you could fit into society more. You also never answered the question after having a go at people for it lol.

So...on the mystery thing if anyone is reading this thread...DON'T DO IT...too many new pua's start with mystery and think it is how they should dress!

He dressed like that because he originally dressed similar before, kind of gothic, so he was a lot more comfortable with it.

"Do I look like a gentleman to you in this shirt and these pants?"

"I know you from some place."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:11 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Haha, wern't you the dude conducting social awareness experiments? :lol:

Stop arguing with people who posted their coments years ago and then you could fit into society more. You also never answered the question after having a go at people for it lol.

So...on the mystery thing if anyone is reading this thread...DON'T DO IT...too many new pua's start with mystery and think it is how they should dress!

He dressed like that because he originally dressed similar before, kind of gothic, so he was a lot more comfortable with it.
Yes that is me. I am not sure where you evidence is for either of your rude comments. If you really wanna get on my dick then I suppose we could exchange contact info, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:06 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Dude this is the kind of stuff I'm talking about...wtf?!?! :lol:
Quote:
If you really wanna get on my dick then I suppose we could exchange contact info
You have been like this with everyone on this forum. Just chill man. Do you have an opinion on mystery's clothes like I did or are you just spamming

"Do I look like a gentleman to you in this shirt and these pants?"

"I know you from some place."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:49 pm 
Dedicated Member

Do you have a reason for interest or are you just hitting on me?