matador

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

Post subject: Re: matador
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:04 pm 
Dedicated Member

I wont call him names, but I haven''t seen any real contribution from him. Something that is genuinly his. Look at RSD and how far have those guys come, and if you listen Matador, even in Revalations, he is still babling the same stupid story he used to tell 10 years ago. It makes you wonder has he grown at all during all those years...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:25 pm 
The Coach

Quote:
I wont call him names, but I haven''t seen any real contribution from him. Something that is genuinly his. Look at RSD and how far have those guys come, and if you listen Matador, even in Revalations, he is still babling the same stupid story he used to tell 10 years ago. It makes you wonder has he grown at all during all those years...
RSD is a completely different style. They are all about being the "loud, social" guy... Matador is very calibrated and theory based. I like Matador alot. (I like RSD too) but Matador has some great shit to learn from.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
total fag.

seriously, all you retards that think he is cool, you're also fags.

Whats with the negativity?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

Maybe cause i works? hmm.. Thats just me.
Lets line up how many each of them have, i believe RSD only 70.. Which ismt much for a man at his level. I will give him some credit.. He has one hell of a marketing campaign.