Any chance of a new PUA TV Show ?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It seems Pickup has joined the many "two or three" and then done road of several non mainstream pursuits which have bitten the dust

e.g.

Pick up - The pickup Artist, Keys to the VIP, the player

Parkour - MTV Parkour challenge, Jump City Seattle

Jousting - Knights of Mayhem, Full Metal Jousting

is there any chance at all of there being a new pickup tv show ?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I don't know if there will be another show on this topic. Personally I like it the way it is. I like that after about a decade that pickup has gone back into the underground and that the techniques can be used on another generation of women that are for the most part unaware of this stuff. When half-a-dozen guys peacocking walk up to a women and use the same canned openers and games that every other guy on the strip used on her last week she gets sort of bored with it and makes her a more difficult target. I lucky to live where I am at actually its like how other major cities were 10 or 15 years ago, like living in the past, you know. There are a lot of things that work out here that would never work in L.A., Hollywood or areas where PUA has become over-saturated. Not saying that PUA doesn't work in the heart of Hollywood anymore but in the small city I live in where there are very few PUAs it makes it easier for me to learn PUA and utilize it in the field of unsuspecting women. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

would be fun to watch
approve :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Probably not.

It has its run which was in my opinion piggybacking at the success of the book "The Game". Reality TV always needs to move onto something else. Like documenting the lives of Pawnbrokers or Lumberjacks or something new and novel. Then it moves on.

Males learning how to be more attractive dating prospectives is a universal. However not all guys have the energy or motivation to try to elevate to PUAs. Since it does take allot of work. So it makes it fairly niche in that regard.

However now we have so much Internet Video on PUA its our OWN PUA TV. Pretty much can spend hours on Youtube looking at one video after the next.

Stumped for a good opener at the bar? Check out the Pickup Buddy App - http://bit.ly/1pAxPT1
Quote:
It seems Pickup has joined the many "two or three" and then done road of several non mainstream pursuits which have bitten the dust

e.g.

Pick up - The pickup Artist, Keys to the VIP, the player

Parkour - MTV Parkour challenge, Jump City Seattle

Jousting - Knights of Mayhem, Full Metal Jousting

is there any chance at all of there being a new pickup tv show ?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I agree on this point.

I will use some of the classic Mystery Method techniques and they still work like a charm here in Toronto. The hometown where Mystery originated.

So I like it belonging in the underground. Where the is enough information and internet video etc. But not too much the average girl knows about it.

I mean I can't imagine if the "The Game" movie ended up coming out. It would be like the whole spellbook would be revealed and might make it more difficult. From using opinion openers, negs and peacocking etc.

Stumped for a good opener at the bar? Check out the Pickup Buddy App - http://bit.ly/1pAxPT1
Quote:
I don't know if there will be another show on this topic. Personally I like it the way it is. I like that after about a decade that pickup has gone back into the underground and that the techniques can be used on another generation of women that are for the most part unaware of this stuff. When half-a-dozen guys peacocking walk up to a women and use the same canned openers and games that every other guy on the strip used on her last week she gets sort of bored with it and makes her a more difficult target. I lucky to live where I am at actually its like how other major cities were 10 or 15 years ago, like living in the past, you know. There are a lot of things that work out here that would never work in L.A., Hollywood or areas where PUA has become over-saturated. Not saying that PUA doesn't work in the heart of Hollywood anymore but in the small city I live in where there are very few PUAs it makes it easier for me to learn PUA and utilize it in the field of unsuspecting women. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

There's a show on in the UK called Dapper Laughs. But be warned... it's supposed to be a comedy show, not a PUA show. And I'm aware of the fact that it's shit!

Dapper Laughs - On the Pull
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO1n70znXGA[/youtube]

But, still more entertaining than reality TV like Geordie Shore, Made in Chelsea, The Only Way is Essex and soaps etc. Awful chick TV does my head in.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:26 pm 
English Muffin

Geordie whores is great!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Bump this old thread

SO we really haven't had any more PUA related TV shows have we for a while ?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

https://outlook365login.co.uk/ sign in

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:24 am 
Dedicated Member

Might be able to release a new one