Getting her to leave her boyfriend

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Interesting/controversial question:

Anyone ever have a girl leave their partner in order to start a relationship with you?

Back story:

I’ve worked with this girl for about 1.5 years, 10/10, a little awkward and shy but great person overall. We have insane chemistry, every word I utter makes her laugh and you can cut the sexual tension with a knife when we get into a deeper conversation. We are now at a point where the flirting is so obvious a couple of my male colleagues asked me if there’s something going on. Her and I have gone out for drinks 4 or 5 times in the last few months and the conversation turns massively sexual every time on one occasion she taunted me while talking about how tight she was.

There is no doubt in my mind that she’s in to me but she also has a boyfriend that she lives with and with whom she’s been for a few years. She’s never said a bad word about him and everything seems to indicate their relationship is going well. That said, frankly I like her better and after much deliberation I want to make a move. The thing is I don’t want to get involved in some scandalous affair, I actually like this girl and would like to be with her long term and if it starts out cheating that’s going to lead to insecurity issues down the road.

Now I know there’s no sure fire guarantee that she’s gonna leave her boyfriend but I’m looking for suggestions on what to do or how to approach this. I don’t need advice on how to make her interested as she’s already there I’m more interested in advice on how to talk to a women who’s in a relationship about having a relationship with you without forcing her hand or putting some kind of pressure or expectation there. Also not looking for moral judgements, I’m fully aware of the shaky ground I’m on.