GF broke up because she doesnt trust me

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So a few months back i commented on one of her friends that is hot, and she heard it and got mad. We talked and we went past it, she was over it, or so i thought. The relationship was still good after that and we had an awesome time for the last two months, but today she broke up with me because that incident has been playing in her head since it happened and now she finally snapped and cant take it anymore. She thought she would eventually get over it but did not. She said that she tried but just cant trust me and will never be able to trust me again and we have to break up. I even showed her messages with my friend where i said that i would never cheat on her but it did not help, she will never trust me and that is final. I feel strange. I know i fucked up but i mean, is it all on me or does she have some deep rooted issues?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It's all you.

You have not established a position of power in your relationship and she has lost all respect for you.

It's not about the "cheating", she doesn't respect you. When you're the leader in the relationship, she won't question you for ANYTHING, much less for minor bs like making a comment.

You compounded your mistake when you tried to "prove yourself" to her. Your logic is that you're trying to "prove" (what exactly actually?) but all that's being subconsciously communicated to her is "I can walk all over this guy without resistance". MAJOR TURNOFF.

Forget and move on.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:05 pm 
Dedicated Member

This is the funniest shit I've read in a while. I sincerely hope since you two broke up you'll get your balls refunded as well.

When you're of any real value as a man, a girl will even accept you fucking other girls. But she broke up with you because of a comment? I'd understand if it was an accidental blowjob and she can't take it, but this is just ridiculous.

My suggestion is to first read no more mr nice guy.