she calls me love, but what does it mean

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

Basically I've been with a girl for about 2 months. We had fantastic sex for about 1.5 months and everything is perfect, but we are not official yet. Yesterday she told me I am the man of her life and the best man ever. Then she said she *will* fall in love with me. In a while I put a love song on my PC, then started to kissing me till the song ended with that spark in her eyes I've never witnessed before. Then she put her love song and kissed me again.

Today I got a sms from her:
Her:<my name>!!! How are u love???......
Me:<her name>, your love is exhausted :) ....
(but I did not call her love)

Afterwards she called me and we had a casual talk. But I noticed she was very upset and did not talk much so I ended the call, but she did not even send me a kiss over phone as she usually does. So I sent her another message:

Me:"I miss you love xxx"
Her:":) me too honey...xxx"
Me: :)
Her: <3
Her: I want to eat you...
Me:Ok but give me a bit of love before you proceede :)
Her:mmm I have too much love for you...
Her:I want to kiss u, starting with your ear, then your neck, and I would lick your whole body slowly with my tongue till down...
Me:That is my technique:) U copy it haha
Her: haha silly...so u prefer I can start from down to up

Does it all mean we like said to each other "I love you", so I can tell her next time "I love you". Or it is just an innocent flirt?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sounds like she is developing feelings for you.

No advice for you, but that's what it sounds like.

-Bluesy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:59 am 
Dedicated Member

People here say that never be the first to say "I love you".

Personally my last two longer relationships I've said it first. But I was damn sure it is gonna be reciprocated.

If you have concerns saying it, then don't she will eventually and there is nothing you can loose by saying it.

At the end I think if the relationship is ok, then it's not gonna matter.

If you say it however :
- don't do it over text
- say it after sex
- look into her eye say "I love you" and then just wait. That's it

I think it's quite a confident thing to do.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What really confuses me is the fact she called me "love" in a message. Then in another message she said she has too much love for me. Is it equal as if she said "I love you"?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Girls in general don't even mention the word love in a relationship unless they think they are prepared to say "I love you".

Now im not saying those messages are the equivalent of "I love you" , but im sure she's developing those feelings though.

Don't stress about it though, in time, if you both development mutual feelings of love, you both will be able to say I love you comfortably and naturally.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Interesting topic, and I'm actually in the same boat. 3 months, not official, and everything has been pretty amazing(outside of the initiating plans topic I created). She too will text me using love. "Hey love... or Thank you for tonight love." I've never thought of it as her being "in love" with me or whatever. I think, she is just interchanging love, sweetie, honey, baby, etc. because she calls me all of those at times too.

Does your girl call other people love? I have witnessed my girl call her little cousins, nieces and nephews love, but not anyone else in front of me at least.

The part where she talks about too much love is funky though.

Last edited by Pizza Man on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:06 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Saying something along the lines of "thanks, love" is simply the equivalent of a pet name. It's not necessarily her saying she loves you, although it's certainly a step in that direction. My advice is to wait for her to say it first. Women lead emotionally.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:42 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Learn some girlie speake.
  • I miss you. = I've been thinking of your cock a lot lately.

I love you. = I want you to fuck me several nights in a row.

I love you so much. = You're a great fuck. I want more of your cum.

It's okay if you can't fetch me at the party. = Fuck you asshole. If you don't pick me up, I'm going to bang the first guy I see.

Fine, whatever. = Get lost you moron.

Do you love me? = I saw this cute puppy the other day and I want you to buy him for me.

Let's dance baby. = I want you to dry hump me, get my pussy wet, and then let's fuck afterwards.

You're so full of yourself. = You're making me insecure with all of these girls wanting to sleep with you.
Among men, we recount a field report with something like: So I whispered in her ear: "I want to bang your pussy real hard right now." That's masculine language. But if you said that line in the exact same words, you'll probably get a slap on your face if your body language is not masculine and dominant enough.

You'll have a higher success rate if you delivered the same meaning in girlie language with something like, "I would like to open your heart with mine so your soul and mine will move as one. We'll reach for the heavens. I'll imprison you with my warm embraces and passionate kisses and then rock your senses into sensual, deep, throbbing, rapid, staccato bursts of my hard undying desire fer yah."

:twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:47 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

I forgot about this.

If you want to know if a girl really loves you and isn't just feeling horny around you; treating you like you're just some kind of Frankfurter or salami, then...
  • I can't live without you. = I love you.
That's what girls say when they're really in love with a guy.

:twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

First of all, age has to do a lot with relationships. Are you guys in the:
* High School Age
*College Age
* 22-25 age
*25-30 age
Second, always set your priorities straight.
-Do you love this girl?
-Are ready for a relationship?
-Do you want a relationship?
-Has she started behaving accordingly as a girlfriend or girlfriend material?
-Can you trust her and can she commit?
If she fills all prerequisites for a relationship and you want it as well then go for it.

Now if you don't want a relationship , but want to have an open relationship, then it wouldn't hurt to say I love you, but keep it at a minimal. Those words should be used wisely, for they are powerful and can deflate the value of your balls. Now if she starts to get mad and you can't give her what she a wants...."relationship", you gonna have to break it down for her. If not she will have resentment and think you weren't man enough to handle the situation accordingly. You want to be as honest as possible to your benefit, but don't ever give her the whole scoop of your ideas. Eventually, you gonna have to be upfront with her tell her you not really looking a for a relationship right now. However, you are still are feeling her very much and there is a possibility that in the near future something can surface. We can still be close and have an open relationship. If she continues to be somewhat committed to you in such a way, treat her like a part-time girlfriend sort to speak, but that both of you have the freedom to mingles with others. She might get mad and want to put pressure on you for not committing to her as a boyfriend or saying "I love you" back as often, but she will thank you and you will reap the rewards in the long run. If she is not willing, you will still be a candidate in the future for her. That's how men with ball handle it.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 1:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Don't go with the "I love you" yet.. just play along and flirt.