How to show your love

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: How to show your love
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

A little background about me and my gf: we are really similar, have almost same personality, and also both being Libras. I don't like to show girls that i am really in love with them because of my ego, i feel that if i do it, i show weakness and she is gonna consider that she got me. Same thing is with her, she has her own ego, likes to play hard to get and doesn't tell me how much she loves me, so i kinda feel that i want to show her when she shows me :roll: (kinda pathetic if u think about it).

The point is that i love this girl to death, but i don't know how to show her in a proper way without coming off as needy or something like that. For like 2 months i always had this thing in my mind because if she did not show me who much she loves me she just uses me or something like that, which made me forget the most important rule. If i want her to love me i have to get her attracted to me, not just expect her to be, while i am just pissed at her for not showing shit. I even got to the point where i said fuck this i can't take it anymore i'm don't with this crap, but somehow before saying hey baby i want to break up with u, something changed me, and became a different person that night. I started to talk about random stuff with her, be funny and playful, which changed her attitude from being bored to hang out with me, to be happy to be around me (like 180* turn). After that night for like 2 weeks everything is the way i want with her, but i would like to show how how much i really love her, and come off as "hes the guy of my dreams" instead of "ha i got this loser wrapped around my finger".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well I've never had a girl like that, so perhaps my advice is worthless. It's probably better than nothing though, so here you go.

How people show their love is different and depends on their personality. I've had the same best friend since I was three and I don't need anything more than to say hi to him to know how important our relationship is for the two of us.

The same goes with my other best friends as well as my family. I don't tell them I love them I show it by how I treat them and behave with them.

So that is my way of showing love. What is yours?

First of all, don't tell her. Show her. I doubt it's necessary though. If you don't think she loves you, don't reward her with your love.

To your question though. You say you're a confident guy but you show a lot of insecurity in your post. My humble psychoanalysis of you is therefore I would plan a long and cute date. A picknick or something, where you have a lot of time to talk. Make sure you both stay at top mood during the entire date and then tell her you love her at the end.

To increase buying temperature I'd start calling her "dear" as in "Hi, dear". Then move up to dearest. If she responds well to dearest she probably loves you

-mustard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:49 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Avoid the self-effacing beta dialogue that makes your game seem squishy. It is not AFC to display affection or show love, the difference is in how AFCs and Alphas go about doing so.

Beta will say:

“Never leave me”

“You’re my everything”

“Can’t live without you”

“I’ll never find someone else like you”

“I’ll never love someone more than you”

“Promise me that you’ll never leave me”

“Life is meaningless without you”

“I don’t deserve you”

“You’re too good for me”

“I can’t believe I’m with you”

“I want to marry you”

“I’m afraid you’ll leave me”

“I’m afraid you’ll leave me for someone else”

Beneath the whisperings of love is a desperate submissive dependency that every woman will detect. Often following these morbid displays of affection comes a swift decline in attraction, lack of sex drive, or outbreak of feminine mania. The entirety of our feminized society encourages men to say exactly these things, I e; professing a desperate unconditional love to win over the hearts of women. Sadly this seldom (actually, never) works. Make no mistake, once a girl thinks that she is the only source of intimacy you will ever desire / have access to, your fate is sealed.

Alphas can say:

“I love you, too”

“If you cooked well, I’d marry you”

“you’ll never know how much I love you”

“If you don’t get fat, I’ll stay with you forever”

The point being to avoid self-deprecation, hints of Oneitis, or using your insecurities as a method to gain sympathy / attention. It is CRITICAL that you understand the difference between the two methods. One shows Love through obsessive dependency the other shows love via affection.

There is no such thing as unconditional love; relationships remain in constant flux. Stay Alpha or stay dumped. Stay attractive or have your girlfriend leave you for someone else. The choice is yours. Love is real, but it DOES NOT play out the way people think it does. It's not "eternal" and there's no such thing as a soul-mate. A girl can fall out of love just as quickly as she can fall IN love

Oh and, NEVER EVER say I love you first. And once your relationship is at a point where both of you say it regularly, make sure she's generally the one to say it FIRST anyways. When you say it first, it should be NOTICEABLE and it should really MEAN SOMETHING to her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Give beautiful gifts and rose to her
go to see any romantic movie with her and share your felling with her

Post subject: AFC
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Give beautiful gifts and rose to her
go to see any romantic movie with her and share your felling with her
Are you trolling?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Read what Hakuna said. Then read it again.

Saying I love you is perfectly ok. Saying stuff like 'I cant live without you' shows a lack of self confidence and is a pretty scary thing to hear someone say to you.

Dont exactly agree with never saying 'I love you' first. You really shouldnt need verbal afirmation that she is in love with you, really you should know. Saying 'I love you' shouldnt be akward, it should be natural.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I wonder if you guys have more sentences like
“If you cooked well, I’d marry you”
if you dont get fat I'll keep you

THEY WORK LIKE A CHARM!
can you think of anything? I have already tried but cant figure out one.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Cute Responses To I Love You That Will Make Him Smile:

1. ‘I’m saving you half of my chocolate just to show you how much I really love you.’
2. ‘I’m crazy about you!’
3. ‘Sometimes I feel like my heart will burst with happiness when you say those three words!’
4. ‘You are the best thing that ever happened to me.’
5. ‘You complete me.’
6. ‘If I could say how much I love you in mere words, I might be able to talk more.’
7. ‘Did you know that you make the world a better place?’
8. ‘I’m yours, forever.’

For more Cute ways to says "I Love You", read here: https://www.popxo.com/2017/05/-cute-way ... e-you-too/